Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv-Luv

Martyrs is finally coming! Soon. the bitter taste of the anime shall be washed away!

We may even see Stasi Theo. It's a good time to be alive. Unless every route is actually a Katia route.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Irisdina has the most punchable face ever.
Even as a kid she was pretty punchable.

At least you had the decency to spoiler it. The original poster unfortunately didn't. Not that it mattered to me cause I've only been to ML threads after reading everything myself back in 2012

why didn't you protect that smile?

Repeatedly hitting Katia over the head with a newspaper!

Hide your waifus, this is now a BATERs thread.

you have no power here BATERs

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Gretel is for pumping and dumping.

she ain't even worth a pumping.

come at me bruh

What if it's violent hatesex that would leave her bruised and crying from all the pain?

that's almost acceptable almost

We'll protect it. Not let it fall again.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

All blondes are disgusting.

t.jealous Beato

But Beato doesn't hate Lise.

She hates Iris.
They had a catfight for Jurgen attention back in the day

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

Real hero.

Is this your collection?

Kinda grumpy there Axmann. Or just neutal sly.

How hard would you punch Katia?

>Is this your collection?
no

And a human bean

so hard that her innards would come flying out of her ass.

like pic

A interesting thing about older handbooks from the cold war or as late as 2001 is that pistols are mentioned to be pretty much everywhere then what they would actually be, the only place where a AKS-74U is mentioned is in the special forces or in the airborne forces (where it was first seen). Pistols were used by officers, RPG gunners, Vehicle crews like tankers or BTR crew etc. People who could not for reasons use a normal AK-74.

Now this changed in 1979 when the USSR invaded Afghanistan and the adoption of the AKS-74U some years before it. In the fields pistols proved themself (which they have done before and is a reason why the AKS-74U came to existence) to be rather inefficent for anything but close in self-defence with limited effectivness. This also was rather unacceptable since sometimes the mujahideen overran positions with large numbers. So the AKS-74U became widespread amongst soldiers since it was more effective then a pistol and more compact then a rifle but lacked the long range effectivness of a rifle but outpowerd a pistol. And the Soviet-afghan war went from 1979 to 1989. So it is really strange that "pistols" are common in manuals and handbooks regarding the soviet armys equipment instead of carbines.

In the BETA infested world, pistols would have been extremely rare amongst frontlines troops and even rear service troops would most likely not use it unless they are offficers or people who they really expect to not get into fighting that their life depend on. Tankers, RPG gunners, Vehicle crew members in general and helicopter crew members or anyone that could not carry a normal AK-74, AKS-74 would use the AKS-74U. TSF pilots would maybe not use it since the cockpit in a TSF is kinda roomy so there might be room for a AKS-74 or maybe a PKM. You can also throw a couple RPG-18/22 in since it would give a downed pilot a fighting chance to atleast take out one grappler that gets too close.

Can Katia and Sumika procreate together?
They're the same species after all.

So maybe someone can answer me why someone is posting mini-me versions of screenshots that were ages ago?

Because these threads are dead during daytime and have little to actually discuss.

TE days were better desu.

Shitposting to the max.

Also eating up the image space that could have been used for something better.

Dead general

Well why don't you tell us about TE days? There's always hints or memories, or cryptic words, but no one actually talks about the TE days.

Someone or another has been asking how the waifu wars were then, since the oldies hinted that what we have now paled in comparison.

Why are both of Latrova's looks here so delicious?

That works I guess.

>Even quads wont revive /wgg/
;_;

Stop shitposting please.

What happened?
I remember endless BMP dumps, but it's not like it was completely dead

Really, why are you doing this?

Can't you just leave this thread if it bothers you so much?

He is back for more. This is what our future looks like.

>Well why don't you tell us about TE days?
>us
There's no real point in telling people who haven't been there. You'll just have to take my word when I say TE didn't reduce Muv Luv threads to prolonged life-support a month after the anime finished airing.

May we survive. We have before, we will again.

Well unless you're saying one of them has a dick.

Super clits don't count.

So that's why they call her Mad Dog.

Well to be fair, we've done okay post-anime too. Real good in fact. There's usually or often something new in at least most threads, and writing kept it alive another way too.

>tfw Mira died too young
;_;

>and writing kept it alive another way too.
that's a double edged blade.

>So that's why they call her Mad Dog.
Not the incident with the College sports team or the incident with the cadet?

This thread shows exactly why Muv-Luv is shit. All waifu spamming, no actual plot discussion.
Not that you could discuss it really since its filled with /tumblr/-tier writing and edgy to compensate for its lack of characters or plot depth.

Anyone even considering buying the censored steam version should probably kill themselves.

Thanks for the free bump, user.

No problem, I want to see how low this thread will go.

You're wasting your time. It'll save you around 24 hours to read through any thread on the archives to get an idea of what this thread will look like.

Sup Forums please, dont tell me you took the day shitposting serious.

TE also aired only a year after Alternative was translated, so you could still open a thread with nothing but window ahoge and get discussion thanks to people still slowly coming off VN high.

All you have to know about TE days is that this was back when SAO and IRC made frodoposting the hot new guaranteed replies on, so every thread was about why tanks are better than TSFs or why helicopters are better than TSFs or how they should have just put a nuke in a TSF.

>tanks are better than TSFs
That 120mm though.

Don't you need to keep your tanks in "Get raped by the BETA: The Game"?

Because whores like her and Irisdina don't deserve it.

Implying you can stop some like him with logic and reason
pic relate is literally his mindset, the only way to beat him is to out-meme him, at which point the thread goes to shit

You know who else is getting a birthday pic in a couple of days, right?

Best girl.

Only Soviet rapebabies drink tea. Though knowing Mercedes it probably wasn't even rape.

>Going to AX
>Kouki is going to be at a panel

I might see Jesus in the flesh. What do I do?

>hating tea
Amerifats pls, it's not your time yet

So look who's on Volume IV BD. Who else will be a cover girl for the final two Volumes?

Iris and/or Beatrix.

Volume V - Sylwia and Pham or Kirke
Volume VI - Katia

This is the anime we're talking about. It won't be Beatrix or another Iris, but Katia.

>/WGG/ is kill
;_;

also, nice quads

Ask him if he bought a new car

>hating tea
>mfw

Would SM have benefited from a BIS flashback before the final episode?

No, because it wasn't an Irisdina or Beatrix route.

Not really.

Schwarzesmarken is mostly Katia's and Theo's story. The side characters aren't that important, and losing a Katia or Theo scene would hurt for more.

Not really

It would of helped characterize Beatrix tremendously and given a lot of context to what she was saying, but really, except for the few tidbits about Jurgen, she's not much more then a generic villain in the anime.

>would of

Will they even patch them back in? Or like, give a choice?
They confirmed that there will be a patch for all the h-scenes.

They will release a patch