Why do all communists have ties to the Jews?

I just found out Lenin had Jewish roots and all I can think right now is, every single damn (((time))). It's like whenever i investigate a commie the Jew is not too far behind, why is that

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cause you're a fag

They are the chosen people, and are an essential element of establishing the NWO through infiltrating especially white societies.

and communism will win, remember that

Because Communism is Judaism.

Remember seeing photos of those jees who were directly involved with Mao and his revolutiin in China. They even held positions of power for years in the CCP. Same goes for Cuba as well.

Go back to lefty pol you faggot and maybe give a source for your made up short story. Typical commie trash always lying and jewing. Were you one of the faggots hiding inside at the " punch a nazi " book rally when the brothers showed up?

MARX WAS LITERALLY A KIKE

>anarchism
>communism
pick one

Communism was a Jewish led movement since the beginning.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

But Jews stopped supporting Communism when was no longer useful for them, most Troskytite intellectuals became Neocons by the 80s and supported Thatcher and Reagan financialization of the world economy.

It’s all a game.

maybe theyre out jewing the jews by being jewish

communism was created by jew for jews as the ultimate goy control tool
making goy believe we're all equal with no ruling group while in reality jews are in control

Witnessed

kek confirmed

It's like nigger rapper or actor or any of them with money. The joo is not far away promoting them endlesslessly and counting shekels. Most brilliant nigger rapper alive would go penniless undiscovered if he doesn't find a joo master.

on top of that destroy morality

checked

>Replace fascism with communism and the skit actually makes sense.
Really gets those synapses firing.

quads of truth don't lie

little cuck, your parents lived good under communism, and you wished you so fucking fat with Ukraine's food prices

good goy

Why do the communists, fascists, religions and multinational corps all have ties to the collective european/middle eastern royalty?

( ( ( CO I N C I D E N C E ) ) )

I'd like to know more; got pics or names?