[spoiler]NO AUTOPSY[/spoiler]

[spoiler]NO AUTOPSY[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/taliban-launches-attack-kabul-airport-us-defense-secretary/story?id=50123697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice spoilers, you stupid mohammed..

Kim will regret it when he sees the big flash of light.

Go back to your own containment board you nigger

damn

what is Sup Forumss opinion?
this isn't about a poster is it?... what did he see?

DON'T FUCKING STEAL SIGNS IN NORTH KOREA.

Dumb fuck.

It kinda sucks the torture he went through but, its his own damn fault really.

Is it true that Obama told the parents to keep quiet?

>torture

The only one's saying torture are media and parents. Coroner said no evidence of torture, and directly contradicted parents on details. Pretty weird, and of course the parents say no to full autopsy.

>DON'T FUCKING STEAL SIGNS IN NORTH KOREA.

Prove that he stole a sign in North Korea.

He's a jew and Kim is red pilled on them.

>directly contradicted parents on details

Details such as the presence or absence of teeth, I should add.

Has all the signs of being used for war propaganda

There were some pictures and/or a video of him taking a picture from a wall. Still, doesn’t prove much.

>There were some pictures and/or a video of him

Prove that it was him.

I saw the video, I didn't see shit in terms of facial features.

Yes, the CIA does not want it to be revealed that the suicide pill is now a propaganda tool. Your point?

Nobody gives a fuck about North Korea. The swamp is about to be drained you fucking kikes. Israel literally tried to kill general mattis. You people are fucking cockroaches.

You may elaborate.

>Israel literally tried to kill general mattis
source?

He experienced real communism in the flesh and decided to spend the rest of his life banging his head into the wall for ever being so stupid as to think it was a good idea.

abcnews.go.com/International/taliban-launches-attack-kabul-airport-us-defense-secretary/story?id=50123697

(((Taliban))) (((ISIS)))

You are way behind. You are talking about shit you don't even know about.

I cant think of any other Americans being so poorly treated. They recall doing hard labor but nothing extreme like the rest of the prisoners were doing.

Either the regime caught him communicating to an agency or he was randomly picked and either before or during interrogation took his suicide pill.

If you think about it a dead body is bad for the Norks, but a brain dead one is even worse. Just look at the outcry.

Do you really think the CIA would not try to make something good out of the loss of an asset? If autopsy was made and it was revealed later on that he took the same stuff an agency gives its agents there would be blowback.

Better to 'convince' the parents that hes suffered enough and hush his death up. Also isn't it common legal practice to have an autopsy when a suspected homicide has taken place?

>shitty authoritarian shithole wouldn't force him to make a fake video of him stealing a sign

The father went on day time tv show recently and claimed a whole bunch of shit contradicted by the coroner's report.

Otto warmbier probably isn't even a real person and they are simply using him as a way to rile up the goyim into fighting a war against north Korea.

>Also isn't it common legal practice to have an autopsy when a suspected homicide has taken place?

Yes it is. That's why I said it's like Sandy Hook. There's no criminal investigation, only media reporting. And the only professional examination by a coroner essentially amounted to "Nah, he wasn't tortured". Meanwhile parents said he had his teeth rearranged, a direct contradiction.

I find it interesting that he came back blind and deaf.

I remember there's a movie called "The Box" where the government jews make your child go blind/deaf temporarily.

>the goyim into fighting a war against north Korea.
i'll believe this any day over whatever they're trying to claim with this guy

been awfully silent about him until now

Probably a Spy that fucked up and both sides tried to keep it quiet

Was jewish so probably for Mossad, but the US and CIA etc took the blunt of the attention because he was american

Yeah, except who would pick THAT name for a made up person?

>blind and deaf.

You are missing half the plot, he came back in a coma. There was no visible damage to eyes or ears, ergo there was no oppurtunity to determine either blindness or deafness. No autopsy was done.