Meanwhile in Italy - Orwell is a noob edition

>Elementary book
>Then, now, Italy is a land of immigration and immigrants are needed for many works [...] not everytime italian law help immigration [...] the sons of immigrants have not the citizenship even if they live for their entire life in our country.

Wtf is this shit!
They are trying to brainwash kids.

>nigs have been niggin here for centuries
>get use to it you disgusting evil white elementary school kid

>schools are brainwashing kids
I would have never thought something like this is possible

this is out of control...

This is what you get while leftists live and breath.

i get how you can make an argument that the US is a nation of immigrants, even though i think colonists and pioneers shouldn't be considered immigrants. but how are places like italy considered that? sure they had some immigrants during roman times, but the italian people still exist and most of them have family trees living in italy for hundreds and hundreds of years

oy vey. delet this post or no shekelz for you.

I hope the ius soli doesn't pass, or things could go worse.

We should let the negroes in if they agree to be slaves and work in our plantations with no wage (instead of the few cents given for each basket of produce).

is school compulsory in italy?

in germany we often hear the argument that turkish immigrants rebuild this country after ww2. Funny thing is that they came here after germans had already rebuild their country and the economy was fine again. This country doesn't run on kebab, many turks have problems understanding that.

>Nigs will take over your country, there's nothing you can do whiteboi

You a kike?

I will never ever send my children to public school user, I was tried to be brainwashed as a child like everyone else younger than 30, it's true they have become very bold, but the teachers said the same shit of this book for 20 years now.
I remember all of the movies on the holocausts they made me see, how they forced us children to build dolls to sell for charity destined to african countries, how they had pics of niggers speaking italian on the books to reach diversity quota.
Fortunately I saw through the indoctrination and my family have plenty of money so I'll never send my kids in the jewish educational system.

The most baffling to me is the blatency of it all. I mean it's all so obvious.

Literally not even hiding it anymore. This will spark a counter reaction and it's needed too

Mein Gott...

It's always been like this, the school system is notoriously in the hands of lefties and old commies in Italy. Every professor in high school and every teacher in elementary school is pushing for left winged ideas, for equality, coal burning, loving kikes, universal income and other bullshit. It's like this since twenty years ago, they are just bolder now. I mean it's usual business this will make kids say only shit, but as soon as they'll grow up they will see the world for what it truly is.

Sure, but I don't remember stuff like that in books.

every elementary school I have ever seen where I live(Rome-near Rome), was the same regarding this.

In France they replaced the name "Great Invasions" (Mongol shit) as "Great Migration" and a lot of other things like that.

They even put inclusive writing in some.

Your child will be 30 steps ahead of everyone else. Good decision..

Ragazzi, stiamo mettendo su il pol italiano su telegram, unitevi al gruppo, riconquisteremo la Repubblica!

t.me/maschat

I remember a thread some time ago about how school books are all made by the same (jewish) writers all over the world, that's not very hard to believe

>is school compulsory in italy?
If you mean homeschooling yes, you can do it but nobody does

I'm still angry at my parents for forcing me to sit through that shit, they had more than enough money to send me and my sister to priavte school or homeschool us.

>you can do it but nobody does
at least you have the choice to take your children out of government schools. In germany you can go to jail for not sending your kids to school. For "the protection of the child"

Reminder to FUCK PUBLIC EDUCATION, that's for the masses. Go for private education so you can at least know what they'll teach your children.

You have to send to private schools.

Half of italy looks like kikes.

name the jew

what do the signs say

i see the results nowadays in USA

this shit makes me sick to my stomach, honestly one day i will become unhinged and massacre as many of them as possible

Not worth it, ends only one way. You'd condemn your great great great grandchildren to getting BLACKED.
-t great great great grandchild of a slave owner

Friuli Venezia Giulia is the official region of cuckoldry

Why haven't Italians killed their politicians? Their country is being used as an invasion point for Europe. Their primary import is literal niggers.

The only conclusion from the presently living and breathing state of Italian politicians, is that Italian citizens want more niggers, and that they want their country to die.

No sympathy for suicide. The same goes for all other European nations under islamic and african invasion. We have to assume that they want it, and that even the most conservative and nationalist citizens are not willing to do what is necessary to preserve their children's future.

>land of immigration

Once people start believing that shit you get open borders

GG

>but how are places like italy considered that?
They are not. You know it, I know it, they know it, everybody knows it. But telling the truth was never the goal.

>land of immigrants
more like land of invaders

Exactly

On that day find me user.

UNA PRESENZA

Still trying to push that birthrite citzenship that killed USA, if you do nothing else Italy do NOT pass ius soli, you will become worse than USA, France, Britan, Sweden.