Is Angelina Jolie The Only Celeb To Take In Refugees?

She has like 14 refugee children. Have any of the other virtue signaling lefties taken on any refugees let alone this many?

I can't think of any, can you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSK0JFVTUc0
youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Angelina Jolie is an ugly slut.

Who gives a fuck.

Sage'd and reported.

She is a high level Satanist involved in human trafficking.

She has so many "kids" that not even the tabloids can keep up with who is who - and that is the whole purpose of the sheer numbers. She will be pimping them out or killing them off, then getting new ones in from Haiti or elsewhere.

>She has so many "kids" that not even the tabloids can keep up with who is who - and that is the whole purpose of the sheer numbers. She will be pimping them out or killing them off, then getting new ones in from Haiti or elsewhere.

Jesus... that is dark senpai... wtf Pizza party at 6, bring the hotdogs and torture devices...

I remember the lecturing cuck Benedict Cumberbatch gave the excuse that he was trying for a kid or something so couldn't. Most don't even give an excuse desu.

>daddy issues
>divorcée
>refugee mother
she'd call the script to her own life too contrived to produce

i think madonna has four or five
she calls them her children tho

>torture devices
I wish I was kidding. Guy who filmed her in this video is probably dead by now
youtube.com/watch?v=oSK0JFVTUc0

She's talking about sadomasoschism, dude. I find it highly likely she is indeed a satanist but this is just a video-edit of a interview about her SM habits.

>just S&M
She says it is in a ritual setting. I just posted the short version of the video but there is a longer version. I do not like going on Youtube but you can find it if you look.

do you think she ever diddled her adopted children?

Yes, and that is why she has them.

She was weekend chipping for years maybe still does. Actually saw her bag up.

Fuck liberal celebrities.

for the love of god why didnt she adopt me then

i wonder what she and brad do with those kids

The mind boggles, but talking of Brad Pitt...
You know that eye defect shared by Soros & Madelaine McCann? Have amother look at Brad Pitt if you can get a good closeup...

OP you are a fucking genious! any white mother with mongrel children will be thanked for "taking in refugee children" even tho we know they are their "own"! do you want a real job user?

She's an insane loonie who lopped off her tits, I don't know who's the bigger washed up attention whore, her or Madonna

youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk

mandatory

she's anti-communist at least
she produced the film
>First they killed my father
about the khmer rouge. (((they))) gave it relatively low ratings even though it was really good

you arent brown enough

>she's anti-communist at least
>First they killed my father
I kinda took that movie to have a 'real communism hasn't been tried yet' theme, I was half hammered though

Madonna is a more insane attention whore

I dont think I see the coloboma trait in him m8. Can you point it out? It's quite obvious in Soros. Pic related

What would that job entail brody?

Momma podesta took in 25 to be used for the pedo ring.

Seems Angelina is one of the new hive moms.

I don't make a habit of gazing at pics of Brad Pitt, but I came across one recently that made me draw that conclusion. HOWEVER, that is quite a good closeup you have offered, and it is possible I was mistakenly looking at a digital artifact caused by that brown section on his eye, which IS in the same position as that of Soros.
So I will say I was mistaken (unless he was airbrushed, which happens with a lot of Hollywood types).

Talking about colomba,
the richest women in the world had colomba.
She died last week.

That makes at least 2 out of the top 30 richest people in the world have this freak eye defect.

Things that make you go, hmmmmzz

She's the Sweden of Hollywood.

Checkum. Soros is a reptile

>Momma podesta took in 25 to be used for the pedo ring.
You got a link to that?