Why no season 3?

Why no season 3?

why hello there pretty girl

because i gotta go home
left the freezer door open and the stove on
gottagofast

Because Sena was a mistake.

Because it ended.

Because it already rapped up nicely, with Yozora and Sena raising Kobato as a couple.

The source material goes to shit after that so s2 was a good stopping point.

Tell me more user

>adjusting panties with finger
Hot

she lost

The main character is rage inducingly retarded. Is there any other MC that can cause more rage than him?

He gets together with the trap, then they break up and in the end everyone is still friends somehow.
Look for summaries of the volumes, don't remember it too well, but all I know that the ending was really shit. Unless they make an anime original s3 would be just shit.

>rapped up nicely
>rapped
>nicely

So are you retarded or is your taste just absolute shit?

I don't think there is. Kodaka was a fucking faggot through and through. Best ending would have been him getting cancer and the girls realizing they are trying to fuck a fag.

>inb4 but muh friendship
Fuck friends, Sena is worth not having frends. You can just spend your time fucking her.

>Sena is worth not having frends.
Most likely you'll also get Yozora to go along with Sena.

Is this worth watching? The girls seem hot, but I've heard the MC is extra retarded even by retarded harem mc standards and that nobody wins.

And Kobato.

Yes.

Is worth it just to rage with us.

>And Kobato.
Oh. And her too.

Depends on how much patience you have for the MC's retardedness.

Sena didn't win and the MC is confirmed as a huge faggot

seriously though, after dropping so much hints about Sena x Kodaka I don't fucking understand why that hack author making those shitty ending

didn't the author want it to not be a harem but its his editor that wanted it to be like that.

I'm probably wrong on that.

It's worth it if you just want to fap. Occasional nip action, and the Sena doujins are pretty good.

The plot is very stupid, and the characters even more so.

I think you're right about that.