UK politician suggests BANNING WHITES from elections

Diane Abbott, Labour swine who has a record of anti-white outbursts forgiven by her party speaking.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ZDG90LSBc

How is this acceptable? Do we NEED to force out the more qualified in favour of skin?

Is this a benefit to us? Can we force white politicians to appeal to white voters again because they won't get elected by their POC pets anymore?

Bump. No interest?

The scariest part is that there is a good chance that Jeremy Corbyn will get elected next time.
And so this will become a reality

If that's the case we should meme him into stepping down for a black chick. #TheUltimateAlly doing the untimate sacrifice. The left is already calling white leftists LARPers and demand they make more sacrifices.

Yeah we can always try

Why would you ever hold a gun like that?

>the left expects people to take them seriously that they are anti racist and not just seeking ethnic superiority of foreigners and eventual ethnic cleansing of the native population.

I think it's attached to the body armour like that with a pull-release system or something. Whenever I see soldiers or heavy police units here, it's carried exactly in the same awkward position.

Not to mention she's demanded black only efforts before while blacks are one of the smallest UK minorities outnumbered by Asians and poos.

Shes a black MP who stands in an area filled with blacks in London. Thats the only reason she gets into parliament. She absolutely hates white people.

She's a joke, I hope she stays in the Labour Party, the worse she makes them look.

I think she legitimately made bilboards saying her party prioritizes poc over whites. Just casually like that mentioning its not a party for whites, yet 40% of its voters are STILL whites and they don't and will never care, at this rate, at least.

When are the next elections?
And how much chance does Jeremy Corbyn have to become PM?

God! I HATE JAZZ!

>What are slings?

Jesus fucking christ. I'm horrified to think of Labour getting in power with Corbyn as PM and Diane Abbott in any kind type of parliamentary power. Just nuke us already.

She hates white people with a fury, Labour really are a load of shit. If "hate crimes" were anything but a tool to silence white people, the fat ugly sow would be in jail right now for previous comments and actions, but no, she's allowed to go on shoving her snout into the trough.

>Brexit ''worked'' shitskins still colonize uk in amazing rates
>Nigger politicians openly hates white people and crowd cheers

What I hear from Brits is that despite all the drama Corbyn/Labour actually have a good shot to win. Which is why exposing the open anti-white tendencies NOW is more important.

Nah Labour only got such a result because the Conservatives were so fucking unbelievably incompetent this election. If they'd stuck with their 2015 strategy of "let your opponents make a fool of themselves" Corbyn would unlikely be leading the Labour party now.

They seem to be really sure themselves. During the event of this vid they even shouted it was a victory unless "something goes unbelievably wrong".

Thats because they're commies, commies are always sure of themselves. Also delusional.

We should probably exploit this.
"Labour so white"
Force all capable politicians to step down and be replaced with inexperienced radical blacks.

Labour will not last till next election that way.

anyone have the black crime infograph where it shows what BLM is protesting?

dianne is the reason i voted conservative