Germans make our bad people look like amateurs

Germans make our bad people look like amateurs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdgPAetNY5U&t=735s
youtube.com/watch?v=YPm4zAcsvyA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142643607
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
amazon.com/Factories-Death-Japanese-Biological-American/dp/0415932149/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506550315&sr=8-1&keywords=factories of death
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But he was a good boy

Literally human centipede
Dafuq

Weird, I have never heard of this guy before today when this video came up in my recommendeds for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=gdgPAetNY5U&t=735s

Are shills trying to push this guy?

Do you have any proof of these experiments? Where are the test subjects if this is real?

She was in the documentary Forgiving Dr. Mengele.
It's not really that new.

We looks like puppies compared to the japanese

Maybe some other people are. I just remembered about this guy because a G*rm was talking shit earlier.

same shit, different color

Stop your Germanophobia.
And stop gasing jews on polish soil!

Are you talking about that radiation experiment?

can you believe that there are people on this earth who seriously want to come to germany and conquer us?

>radiation experiment
kek

I'm talking about that guy basically disintegrated because japanese people kept him alive.
U-somenumber

Mengele is a sign that germans projects continued: for example he fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.
project paperclip, instead of a bunch of traitors, may have been a trojan horse instead

You mean the Jap that lost like 3 layers of skin because he touched a radioactive reactor?
And died 3 days later in a hospital?

Im talking about Unit 731

Yes

How exactly did he do all these studies that would normally take several centuries in just the span of a few wartime years?

Funny story, the Japanese deleted the Wikipedia article about that and have suppressed every mention of him

>oy vey it was da bad doctah mangala
>he experimented on us doing all sorts of silly nonsense, I swear
>he turned me into a lampshade, but luckily I got better
>not better enough though, I need more reparations

This didn't happen, but I wish it did. Jews are evil freaks. This is their just punishment.

I'm all for believing in the Holocaust, but Mengele literally dindu nuffin.

He may not have even existed.

?

kek amerilarpers are so silly. Even the true Germans in the thread aren't contesting the claims.

>implying animals can be good or bad

Monkeys are just monkeys and should not be judged

Most of that didnt happen and some of it did happen, in their JEW MINDS

>He may not have even existed.
He did. He even got Brazilian citizenship when he fled.

>Mengele sent thousands of corpses to Berlin for further study
>we can't find them though. Trust us, they're there
>no, we don't have any actual lab reports or published studies from his research
>of course he did silly stuff like sew people together for fun. why wouldn't he? he was an ebil nazi after all
>you wouldn't want to question the narrative, would you goy?

That doesn't make you look good. Think about it.
Better to trust some random fingol's word

> Mengele literally dindu nuffin.

For beta cucks all nazi dindu nuffin

This sounds more like the stuff you see Jews do in their Hollywood movies.

You're American that is why you are uneducated

He's still alive hueanon. He's the most evil person to have lived IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=YPm4zAcsvyA

This shit sounds as fake as the holocoaster and the rotating blade chamber.
Jewish """eye witnesses""" are not a valid source

>meme flag
>calling anyone else a beta cuck

Doesnt know who mengele is

I wonder if after a point you just zone out and everything becomes numb

His flag explained his dumbness

Is that what you tell yourself to sleep at night?

What does this prove? They are not even tied down

Come on. Like you've never experimented on twins before.

I have a book on the experiments, it has copy of letters asking for things like 120 skeletons, and anything else needed.

Because he had the German beurocratic machine behind him and could requisition Jews at will for whatever he wanted to do with them.

>Mengele is a sign that germans projects continued: for example he fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related)
cool, so brave new world when?

FPBP
gypsies are not human and must be exterminated. Including 1/64 ones

*good giy
Fixed that for you, user

Go home Ivan, you're drunk. Might be you have heart to stab a guy because he looked at you the wrong way, but you don't have the heart to perform experiments on living humans.

Go on...

Torturing any kind of being is inhuman.

are you trying to say that gypsies are human? sure, ethnic Germans, Norwegians, Russians and Poles that suffered are a tragedy. But gypsies or jews? No fucking way

Ever wonder why medical development is so slow these days? Cucks like you is the reason

Frankenstein's story has a reality background too, since early scientists dug out graves and conducted experiments and some thought that they could revive them.

My great-grandfather and grandmother were young children when they met in Mr. Mengele's office in Auschwitz, they endured the horrors of his experiments together. He was demonically perverted ... he gave my thirteen-year old grandmother a horse-cock and transplanted a uterus into my grandfather's poor rectum ... then the monster forced them to procreate! They were sent to the gas chambers shortly after my grandfather gave birth to a baby boy with a horse face and human body.

To the people who doubt Mr. Mengele's horrid crimes and experiments, I say how dare you! I will never forget, and never forgive the Nazi bastards who deprived my half-horse half-man grandfather of a normal childhood. Oy vey!

hahaha oh man I gotta ask how fucking new are you retards? first it was spencer now fucking Mengele

Yes, yes the Sup Forums tough guy.
>x are not human trolololololo
Honestly, have you even gutted a fish or slaughtered a live chicken irl? Medical development is just as fast as our technological development. We can fucking cure certain genetic maladies ffs. We will probably be able to make designer babies within the century.

>Jews ruin everything
>Jews sacrificed for research that actually better humanity
Wow, so much crime and villainy was commited

PLEASE CAN YOU HAVE THEM COME BACK FOR FUCK SAKE

Don't forget about the niggers complaining about the syphilis injections.

Gypsies are still not human though

H-hot!

The goyim won't believe you without pictures.

well, either redpill people so they arent seen as aggressors when they come back, or maybe they dont give a fuck about us anymore. or maybe they did covertly come bac already
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142643607

Quick! Call the Nipponese bastards that made my adult only animu!

>thirteen-year old grandmother a horse-cock
fucking yes GOT PICS OF IT?

he probably was just a doctor trying to treat his patients
jews turned him into some kind of mad scientists in their stories
color me surprised

What's the rgb code for that?

All the (scientific) research conducted through his experiments were stolen after the war by the allies so they didn't have to do the same shit.

Now they are like:"Look what that evul Nazi scum did!" while simultaneously profiting from it.

My half-horse, half-man grandfather - the product of Mr. Mengele's experiments - at age three.

(c. 1947)

Undeniable proof of Nazi crimes.

>implying all the stuff stated actually happened
>implying the US didnt regardless snatch unsuspecting people of the street and drugged the shit out of them in mindcontroll experiments

Sounds like the perfect start to an animu series. Quick! Call up the Nipponese bastards and have them start drawing.

Irony is that I'm a dedicated hunter and had experience in Schweizer Armee. I'm ready for the day of mass riots and slaughter. Are you?

I hope you are about to find a job, because sucking off from parents and Hartz IV are not there for ever.

monster.de
stepstone.de

I think that the shit the allies said about the holocaust is a fucking cover up to hide what the allies did. everytime this shit is brought up just makes me sad as fuck

Faggot, you could have told they were gypsies and i didn´t have to read it all
saged

Or the guy who survived the lolocaust because he fainted in the gassing queue so the SS took him to a hospital. Can't make this shit up. Well, I guess you can lol...

Didnt Anne Frank die in the camp hospital of Typhus as well?

Wanna get rid of em? Exile or bullet. No need for excessive cruelty

I'm a doctor

Shut up. You don't even believe that. Jewish people have contributed to physics a lot. They are smarter than alcoholic russians, that's for sure.

The reason why Aushwitz has all that shit is because it was a Polish barracks before it was turned into a camp. It doesn't disprove anything.

>1 post by this ID
sure kike SURE

No, goyim. The Nazis ate her alive before masturbating her family to death at Belzec.

All the Jews left Russia before you were born, probably, so you wouldn't know about them.

Descendants of arabs that Spain kicked out centuries ago are entitled to claim Spanish citizenship today. All nonwhites must be killed. No exception
Sure you are, Ömgur Gypspodolous
When your only people of note are Einstein and Sandler - you are pretty damn low. Besides, Jews contributed less than Russians in all fields imaginable and the Jews never accomplished anything until recently using Jewish-built infrastructure.

>1/4 of Israel economy is Swiss-run diamond trade
>human
Pick one

>ur a KIKE
I don't think 6 gorillion billion kikes died you idiot I'm just telling you the truth

uh huh

>When your only people of note are Einstein and Sandler
What to expect from a dumb alcoholic?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Me telling you that it used to be a barracks with preexisting things like in your original picture doesn't mean I don't think the holocaust happened.

For fucks sake you low IQ dumbass I'm letting you in on information that you could use when someone you are trying to red pill brings that up

>less than Russians
>a lot of non-STEM bullshit
Being of note implies being recognized even by pardo subhumans like you.

Oh my gosh. What a truly useful race. Most of those STEM laureates were educated in GERMANIC BUILT infrastructure. That takes away their credit. The only thing they can claim is what they built in their own society like Israel

Fake and gay, only the mind of a Jew could even come up with this shit. I bet afterwards he sent them on the holocoaster

Mengele was just a doctor, he literally dindu nuffin, when confronted by his friend who had just read the experiments article he got upset and replied "Nonsense,I didn't take life, I gave it!".

So many of these "experiments" yet no specimens were found.

>Descendants of arabs that Spain kicked out centuries ago are entitled to claim Spanish citizenship today. All nonwhites must be killed. No exception

those are descendants of jews...it was the perfect excuse to usurp Spain with their jewery again

O.K. I GOT IT!

>wearing a pressure suit
You know that images don't prove anything without context, right? Its like showing a pile of bodies and saying "see this means they gassed 8 million Jews".

This appeared on a (((BUZZFEED)) post on kikebook that some friend shared, strange indeed, it's like another wave of holocaust propaganda is sent among the masses.

The Japs were even worse.

amazon.com/Factories-Death-Japanese-Biological-American/dp/0415932149/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506550315&sr=8-1&keywords=factories of death

The Japs were savages, but some of the stories about them are fake too, with the only source being Chinese 'witnesses' that surfaced years later. There is a huge push after every war to demonize the enemy in order to justify your own violence. Even when the enemy is as barbaric as the Japanese Empire was their crimes still get exaggerated.

we make your people look like amateurs period
not that that's a great accomplishment or anything

The Japs running horrific shit is a well documented fact though