Oh hey, this girl only killed about 100k people, better waifu her

>oh hey, this girl only killed about 100k people, better waifu her

Why are LN protagonists so fucking mental?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares I didn't know that people.

Also Kili best girl

She's still a genocider, user.

And the genocidal needs love, user

What would your mother say?

I won't ask her. I better to tell her "I'm sorry" than asking for her consent.

Did you read the whole story? Like do you know how much MC had to go through before he could be friendly with her? He even wanted to kill her to begin with.

Thses
Fuck off nobody cares

Weren't they already buddybuddy on the third encounter?

Work on your English illiterate kid.

>Unlimited Fafnir thread
Is there any news about the next volume?

>Weren't they already buddybuddy on the third encounter?

So much she wants to make babies with Yuu.

(You)

Vritra is so smug

In volume 6? She was part of the key to take out the big bad of the volume so there's that. Oh and note that she actually volunteered to help out.

Makes me wonder whether the volume 11 is actually the latest one. If yes then the updates sure has been slow as fuck since it's been months.

We've been caught up to the raws for a while, v12 still isn't out in Japan.
And speaking of not being out, did the last volume of TsukiTsuki! come out yet?

in the novel those 100k people are one sentence of text

mind u that means the novel is shitty fucking tripe but u know that's how it do

Currently chink scans is in the chapter 2 of volume 11 for months, not sure what took them so long.

>Tsuki!Tsuki!
Chinks scans is at volume 12 (including imouto spin off) since forever. Also how do you know the next one is the last?

Because it should have come out 3 years ago and v12 events pretty much guarantee that v13 is the last book.

Starting vol.6, there is already a clear winner, the author makes sure to cut possible chances in the future volume until volume 12.

I remember that due to the readers complaining about it not being a harem ending, the release of the last book was stalled.

100k? That's all?

Kill one man, and you are a murderer.
Kill thousands of men, and you are a Waifu.

Not one is gonna like the ending which is not harem ending, it is obvious. I thought he should have realized our preference throughout the progress?

A lot of backtracking is needed to do if a harem end is what the audience want.

>the author makes sure to cut possible chances in the future volume until volume 12.
He sure did a poor job on that. It was starting from vol.7 iirc that most of the heroines got themselves even closer to MC(remember the kiss scenes?) in a romantic way no matter how we look at it. It would be really weird if he could still pull up the ending he wants at this point.

>Implying harem end couldn't be written out easily from volume 12
I didn't realize that the author didn't want a harem end until I came to this thread.

Genocide is sexy.

Same, it's been a while since I read but I was pretty sure it was gunning for harem end with Luna as 'main' wife.
Hell, Shinobu caved in a book or two back when Hijiri was practically catatonic at the thought of losing him.

Why not he just end the series already, its already decided that Luna will win. Maybe he can do a "what if" stories after that, even if the effect is not as strong as the main novel.

I really don't mind Luna winning, she's lovely.
But I prefer harem end.

Who is Luna?

She's not Machina.

What about the Imouto? I loved her

Kili actually killed 100k people by hand, not random KEY magic in a few seconds

Shes cute when Shinobu and Kaoru is trolling her.

Based on the latest volume, she might be the final boss.

Speaking of mental LN protagonists, the last episode of Keit-ai has been released.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Is Sup Forums finally free of Keit-ai?

Machina and Kaorun are the cutest.

For me, all girls are best girls. Even Shinobu and Asada.

Elni got fucked the most, will have to take care of Shinobu's spawn and grandgrandgrandchildren far after everyone dies.