Let's think about that American guy was tortured in North Korea died of his wounds. He was blind, deaf...

Let's think about that American guy was tortured in North Korea died of his wounds. He was blind, deaf, braindead and had a lot of physical wounds. This is beyond Game of Thrones tier torture.

But here's what I want to talk about:
What did America do about this? Nothing. Trump felt sorry about this on Twitter and that's it. It's treated as an unfortunate accident rather than an act of war which it really is.

It's mind-boggling, really. Your citizen was murdered in the most inhumane way possible in a foreign country. This kind of behavior usually leads to war or some kind of retaliation. But not when North Korea is involved, oh no. The US seems to be genuinely scared of North Korea. If any other country had done this to a US citizen, there would be hell to pay. But now America just showed the whole world that it lets foreign countries do what they want to its citizens.
America is showing weakness, and if you live in America, you should take this seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/taliban-releases-propaganda-video-showing-kidnapped-u-s-canadian-couple-n698506
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*who was tortured in North Korea and died of his wounds.

Sorry for the typos.

Yeah, they do that to spys...

Fuck off shill. He's a CIA NIGGER. Trump isn't going to attack NK because Trump setup backchannels before inauguration day. Nothing you do will stop the ZOG from being exposed. Goodbye.

OP you retard. There is NO proof that North Korea tortured him. If they did, why does the family refuse autopsy? It's the WMD lie in Iraq all over again. You dumb americans..

This is the final days before the fun begins. Not abroad, but here at home. DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP.

>There is NO proof that North Korea tortured him.

That would mean the guy has to be in on it, too. Probably isn't. Most likely he's dead.

>current year
>believing anything on tv ever

All the vids from the courtroom would have to be intricate fakes as well, with actual North Korean actors.
This is Moon landing conspiracy level bullshit.

>NK releases court room videos to CNN because CNN asked nicely

Why did the parents of Warmbier decide not to do an autopsy?

>Totally forgets that technically the Korean war Never ended.

not really. He was just offed by CIA niggers and its now being blamed on Norks. Typical american propaganda

Timo:
No one gives a shit about one dead citizen at the hands of a foreign country. It’s not worth risking money or other lives for.

Canada didn’t do a fucking thing about these two:

nbcnews.com/news/world/taliban-releases-propaganda-video-showing-kidnapped-u-s-canadian-couple-n698506

I'm sorry user. I watched his parents talk about what he looked like when they got him back on the plane, and I remember his mom saying it looked like they pulled his bottom teeth with pliers and shoved them back in. God knows what torture he went through to make him a vegetable. In a more just world we would wage war to destroy the country and save the citizens there as well.

You do know that NK has literal towns FULL of what are basically actors?

In the areas they allow tourists, there are shops that do not sell any of their products because they need to always look full. The good parts of NK are like one giant Hollywood Cowboy town.

>going to NK
Sort of asked for it.

sounds like Hollywood, where the nicer parts are for tourists mostly, meanwhile the people living there live in a shithole in L.A.

>physical wounds
There is no source for that, do you have one? Most probably, being a weak retard, he hanged himself and the Norks saved him at the last moment, this the cause for the brain damage.

Why don't any of the faggot bodyguards or whatever just shoot this guy sand be done with it? Why are Asians such spineless betas?

>143134863

>God knows what torture he went through to make him a vegetable

This thought haunts me at night. Seriously. I've thought about it quite a bit.

Yeah? Well just remember that our enemies want the same for you and your family, and they laugh about it.

He went there to break the law. He got what he deserved if the narrative is true but I doubt it. At best the msn is 50% true

This, I hate to make a faggy allegory but I wouldn't mind some Lich King style monster to raise up and just murder these monsters. Their souls are already damned for hell let them suffer now too. If truly God is just then it will be done.

>he went there to break the law
The only evidence of him breaking the law is very blurry camera footage, and when you compare the security footage to other bits of North Korean security footage, it looks remarkably worse

well, son just died from being tortured by commies, better take a picture of him because i want to remember things this way and i need to provide proof to those mongolian basket weaver forum conspiracy retards. as a parent, it is what i should do.