Are there any show worse than Re:Zero this season?

It's literally garbage

Nope, only rebbitors like this shit.

Jeez user your mom let's you have 2 (you)'s??

Are there any fags worse than Re:Zero this season?

>he hasn't been in kabaneri threads
>he hasn't been in mayoiga threads

what is bad mayo
what is killmenaiver
what is habenero

Sure are some hot opinions here

Well, this whole season is pretty shitty.

It's cool, you dont have to lie to hang.

Have another (You)

Find another hobby

>implying i dont shit on them
>zerofags cant handle banter the most

Kiznaiver and Mayoiga are equally as bad. It's the holy trinity of shit this season.

Why are you trying to force this meme so hard? Did you get raped by a clown as a child or something? Your last attempts were even deleted because they were so poor.

Bakuon
Big Order
Boku no Hero Aca
Stray Dogs
End Ride
Igi Ari
Hundred
High School Fleet
Kuma Miko
Kabaneri
Gundam
Kuromukuro
Netoge no long title
Mayoiga
Sakamoto
Tanaka

Yes, most of them are worse

good luck OP..may the fag give mercy on you

>I don't like anything: The post

>Kuma Miko
>Tanaka
>worse than Leddit: The show

Toasting in a troll bread.

Since this is the shitposting thread I figure it's the place to ask: what's happening with desustorage? It was never very reliable but now the site seems completely down.

Kabaneri is getting to be one of the more retarded anime i've seen lately

as with any zombie piece of fiction it goes out the window once the actual thread of the zombies is minimized and the writers can't into anything else interesting

why would anyone watch gundam unicorn the anime when there is the ova already out?

There is literally nothing wrong with isekai.

Yes there is. See OP pic.

Look up their twitter and see the light.

>literally

Ignore OP and his dumb bait thread for a second. Why and when did we as a society start using "literally" to emphasize our every thought. It's become way too pervasive. I hear scientists and political pundits on NPR using it daily, it's not just the idiot masses. This phenomenon baffles me.

>worse
You mean better.
>garbage
You mean AOTY.

I don't watch Kiznaiver, but in Mayoiga thread, everyone know that Mayoiga is shit. The thread are funny though that's why it have some "success" here.
On the other hand, Re:zero fag unironically thinks that re:zero is a good show, even the best of the season for some of them.

And Re's main character was a retard till now

if you see a thread just on hating on a show that means its good they just want a reaction

No, you are literally garbage.

That doesn't make Mayoiga less shit. But yeah, Re:zerofags are all just stupid 14 year old failures who like "This totally relatable and stupid sack of shit for another chance in life and now he has people who care about him and it has epic suffering so it doesn't matter if the story progression is hampered by the author's inability to write!" garbage.

Emelia is the only one who is garbage

you missed out cerberus fampai

>all these buttblasted generic LNfags baited by the obvious bait thread

And I bet all the kids you called you fat and creepy in school were just jealous, right champ?

Bakuon

found the fag

Also Asterisk War.

I hope you are literally unironically posting this

>user's awesome adventure to find anime he likes

Well haven't watched much this show but Big Order,Mayoiga and Asterisk War are worse for sure.

Reality is Re:Zero is just a mediocare show but say saying it's the worst is just a mindless exaggeration and at least in your basic logic you're not much diffrent than people who say "it's the best show" because that also is a mindless exaggeration .

You're basically degrading yourself by saying it's the garbage just like you're degrading yourself by saying it's a masterpiece.

Call things what they are and in this case it's mediocare. But i can understand why you call it garbage. When there is a overhyped show you kinda feel the need to call it shit,garbage etc etc just to create somekind of balance even though the show is just mediocare and not actual shit.

I did the same with Naruto when i was younger and had enough stamina to fap 3 times a day.

Fight your battles cowboy just don't lose your way.

Flying Witch, Ushio to Tora, Tanaka-kun and Luluco are the only worth watching shows this season. Everything else is equally trash.

The answer is no.
Yes, Flying Witch is clearly AOTS.

>mediocare
other than that 8/10 post

Just for (you)

(You)

Seriously though, someone explain to me the appeal of Re:Zero, it's a run of the mill isekai show, which had an interesting premise (timeloops), but it's totally ruined by the story being shit and the MC being unbearably annoying and retarded.
inb4: >"it's actually pretty deep, there's a reason why he acts like that, etc."

Just wait for Wise Magical Negro

>someone explain to me the appeal of Re:Zero
This season is piss-poor overall. This one just barely stands out and provokes some discussions. That's why people surround it. That's it.

Looks like it's op's birthday (You)

I don't understand Subaru at all. If he was so aware of Isekai tropes as to be unfazed when he ended up in a fantasy world, why does it take him so fucking long to realize basic things like being caught in a time loop, Beatrice knowing about it, and using the time loops to Edge of Tomorrow events?

Idiots can relate to a shallow and stupid character whose reason for being dull and unintuitive is "Muh sad generic backstory about feeling inferior". They also confuse suffering with actual character growth and an interesting plot.

I get that kind of appeal, I'm keeping up with it just to follow the banter on the threads, what I don't get is how people say it's good.

>Beatrice knowing about it
Looks like you don't understand the show so I guess that makes you even dumber that Subaru.

Like I said, it's good in comparison to other shows this season. "Good". Place it in any other season the past year and it will be a very average show. I rated Grimgar, Log Horizon, Gate, hell even 1st season of SAO higher than this. Better than shit like DanMachi though.

>Sakamoto
>Worse
Fight me

fail

I was not being ironic, correct. It really is a plague.

Re Zero wouldn't be so bad if Emilia didn't exist and Subaru was less of an overreacting cliched faggot.

I swear to god if I have to listen to that prick recite one more line of "but aren't you supposed to" or "now's the part where you're meant to" I will fucking snap.

Luckily I dropped it.

>Bakuon
>Gundam
>Kuromukuro
>Kabaneri (even post-Biba)
>Sakamoto
>worse than this shit
I'll give you that some others there are up for debate, and shit like Big Order is undeniably worse, but these are far above Re:shit

Last two episodes of Boku no Hero was better than the entire season of Re:Zero.

She literally thinks babies are made by kissing.

While those praising Re:Zero are annoying, I honestly find this reactionary bullshit against it more annoying.

it's like people forget that Endride and its amazing art exists

Saekanofags