Now that Yvette Falarca has gone to jail

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS

youtube.com/watch?v=RZzTUXYXEyU

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-27/six-figure-pensions-university-california-teachers-surge-60-2012
youtube.com/watch?v=Wln6lNTxVpY
youtube.com/watch?v=4eueDFKoey0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's her name Sup Forums?

This ANTIFA guy isn't even inhaling his cigarette. What the fuck is he doing?

FIFTY DOLLA BIU
FIFTY DOLLA BIU
GUYS THERE'S HUNDREDS OF FIFTY DOLLA BIUS

I'm sure she's a joy to hang out with.

lil asian cunt version 3.1

WHERE ARE HER EYELIDS?!?!

>her

How many of these exist? Holy fuck, the ride never ends.

>asian women are traditional and submissive

Uh Sup Forums?

>red eyes
what did God mean by this?

Only weebs think this. Asian girls are domineering and controlling as fuck, and would probably slit your throat if you tried to break up with her.

I thought I liked asian women.

That fucking goblin is disgusting.

She is literally a semen demon. What the fuck...

SORRY I'M SPITTING ON EVERYONE!!! IT'S HARD FOR ME TO CONTAIN MY SPITTLE!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE A TOWEL I SEEM TO BE SPITTING ON EVERYONE!!!

Thats a fucking Ayy LMAO!

sharingan

Uchiha Tifa

Nigger, you know that's a dude right?

The precious is mine!

oh my!

Yvonne Fakelarpa

How is this bitch so ugly

data from the goonies

Why are they always ugly whores with borderline personality disorder?

Why is she spitting like a rabid animal. Also how does she go from screaming at a stranger to gently talking to her friends within one second.

>how
God works in mysterious ways....
....now if you're wondering why she's a progressive I might have an idea.

Sweet and Sour Wang

"Sup Forumss wet dream to make based hapa mongrel children with", rolls right off the tongue its a good name that sticks

It's really sad that our society still has values that indicate that it is wrong to treat women with the same level of force that men are expected to take. All these "brave" women shouting in bigger men's faces would have their skulls caved in.

Wendy 'Your a white mang' Chang

I really fucking hate how she says its her country. I am so sick of this shit bitch its not your fucking country your ancestors may have built some fucking railroads but id give you all the railroads back and tell you to shove it up your fucking ass

Underrated post

Yep, No mental issues there

Holy shit, she really does look like that chink in the Goonies.

Rice steamers are morons that only know Asians through anime.

Pincers of Periw! I've bin saved by mah Pincers of Periw!

>Six-Figure Pensions For University Of California Teachers Surge 60% Since 2012
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-27/six-figure-pensions-university-california-teachers-surge-60-2012

But no some black people on knees and some transgender toilets are the real problem.

Why does this happen? Let your favourite black man explain:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wln6lNTxVpY

jungle asians were a mistake

She looks like a jaundice victim being eaten by a killer beet

that scene with chunk telling them about all the bad things he's done is fucking incredible, what an absolute classic film

Alien: Covenant

Drop a bunch of pots and pans down the stairs to find out its name.

Dude, Live Action Akira move looks LIT

What was he actually saying? I've never understood it??

Pretty sure its a tranny

Makes a good point

throw dog in boiling water to learn name

Mangekyou in the EYES!

Only see blood when a ninja CRIES!

General Tao

Jesus christ what happened to Jack Ma?

No White On Rice

>her even more retarded cousin

that thing needs to be erased from history. pretty sure its a mtf tranny

Rabid Rosie

There is a difference between American Asians vs Natural Asians in their own country, user.

she looks like that guy that wants to be a genderless alien

Get a fucking grip america.

Nudes?

her voice is that of every middle school Asian, check the flag i'm an expert

demi-gook

Confirmed for not people.

FUCK THAT YERROW PUSSY WHRITE BOI

youtube.com/watch?v=4eueDFKoey0

whats with all the commie chinks? are these apart of the chinese networks destabilizing the west?

Fucking murilards i fucking asked you nicely to stop importing chinks. niggers, streetshitters and mudslimes, why can't you fucking follow simple instructions.

holly fuck nice one

It's about Americanisation. You put any culture into America and they get corrupted.

Allah ackbar, no such infidel women exist in Bongistan. Salam!

underratted

>I don't hate white people, I'm married to a white person
>I don't hate black people, one of my good friends is black
My noggin is now moving at a brisk pace

Britain is an American vessel state.

my cock is sooo fucking hard

>dat virgin faggot with the zelda shirt
thats when I laughed.

any non-majority group will side with the most perceived dominant group that passes laws in their favor, if one doesn't exist the smaller non-majority groups will band together in opposition to the group that passes laws against their favor

it's simple and why asians congregate in cities and vote in favor of liberal officials and liberal laws. Asians are notoriously morally gray and their only goal is money and power.

She remind me of my ex gf mom

>Vietnam flahbacks

no one talks about them, its alarming how much of a threat these gooks are and its not addressed

Gremlin

If she didn't dye her hair, I'd hatefuck that negroid-asian.

It used to be addressed. A long time ago. Before the 1970's. You might have to go back further. I know your country suffers much more under their invasion.

They aren't seen as a threat because they are not in the streets like blacks. Asians remain mostly xenophobic and insular living in several square block radius in their chose town. Nobody sees their moves because they are silent and amass power silently. They usually totally bypass their host government in a federal sense and deal with only local government or foreign government. I'm sure a lot of the liberal laws that turned California from a beautiful white economic paradise were implemented and lobbied by asians because remember, the asians were there before most of the hispanic and blacks.

Something to think on.

A lot of us know. I don't think asians are "based" anyone who says that doesn't know how they operate. They will smile in front of you but plot to undermine and ultimately overthrow you behind closed doors. Asians need to go back

She looks like pic related

we have criminal networks over here pushing drugs who are chinks probably with connections to the chinese government i bet, wouldn't surprise me that if a world war broke out these gangs/sleeper cells would be activated in my country

>that way she just shows up out of nowhere

Felarca and this thing need to be given one way rides to NK.

Wow, Nega-Tequila is fucking nuts.

hate can do some serious shit to the human body

mfw when i thought that was ygritte

Nega Tequila

Dood

>Nega Tequila
Kneela Tequila

I bet she loves the bwc.

She Tzu

Chunk was class president when I was an undergrad at UC Berkeley. Was a good sport about people yelling "Truffle shuffle" or whatever. Went on to become an entertainment lawyer think he has his own firm now. (Old fart here).

Hey that's the guy who went bald from military RF equipment

This graphic is much cooler than that pathetic goblin deserves.

>Went on to become an entertainment lawyer think he has his own firm now.
If you hire him he will, indeed, do the Truffle Shuffle.