>Ukraine
O fug.
Stop larping.

Never.
Ukraine partition when?

>g*ermony getting more land

funny as fuck I think it's time for the eternal cuck to lose more actually

lol more like ukrain partition INC

Ukraine partition between Russia and Poland when?

When?

Revert the border changes from after WWII. Hand the remainders of Belarus and Ukraine back to Russia.
Problem solved.
Germany-Poland-Russia deserve Eastern Europe.
Fuck Khokhols.

>Ukraina = U+kresu+krainy = U+krancu+krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów (Pol-Lit)
>Ukraine = At+the+borderland = At+the+end of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Soon

The oldest mention of the word ukraina dates back to the year 1187. In connection with the death of the Volodymyr Hlibovych, the ruler of Principality of Pereyaslavl which was Kiev's southern shield against the Wild Fields, the Hypatian Codex says “ukraina groaned for him”, ѡ нeм жe oyкpaинa мнoгo пocтoнa (o nem že ukraina mnogo postona).

>Ukraine
>existing

Can someone tell me who is OP? I don't recognize this flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polans_(western)

why do ukranians love germans so much?

It's slave mentality

Fuck they just release it in the news like that? It was supposed to be a secret.

>I don't recognize this flag.
You don't?

Different tribes, literally in your link.
>In the Early Middle Ages there were two separate Slavic tribes bearing the name of Polans, the other being the western Polans (ancestors of the modern Poles), an unrelated West Slavic tribe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polans_(eastern)

As soon as Russians allows you

Never

The white parts of Germany should be given to Poland and same with the Ukraine...just the eastern portion

Poland Reich NOW

Because they've been a good friend of Ukraine historically.

>>In the Early Middle Ages there were two separate Slavic tribes bearing the name of Polans, the other being the western Polans (ancestors of the modern Poles), an unrelated West Slavic tribe.
>two separate
>unrelated
Yeah right, and there is no source for that statement either.

>friend
x-------------D

Let's be honest, that would make the most sense.

I only share with Putler, blyat.

WAAAAAAA

ME STRONK POLACK YOU HOHOL, YOU WANT ME HIT JU?!?!?

HAHAHAHBABA HOHOLS NO HISTORY WE STRONK AND IMPOTANT WE BIT TURKEY AND HAVE MOSCOW AND WE CAN HAVE LWOW AND YOU ARE SHITHOLE AND RUSSIA WILL TAKE YOU WITH STRONK POLAND!!!!!

UKRAINE WAS RULED BY US AND NOW YOU COME CLEAN TOILETS TO US HAHAHA WE WILL RULE UKRAINE AGAIN NAD ASSIMILATE BECAUSE IN 350 YEARS AGO WE IMPOTANT!!!!

Beautiful

Krauts had three tries at being a nation and fucked up every single time, time to let it go

Even if they were the same, why does it matter? If you take it even further all Slavs came from one group.
Eastern Polans formed Rus' nation and Western - Polish nation. Doesn't give you any claim on this land.

Because this newly created Ukrainian state and Ukrainian nationality is a Austrian (crypto-German) and German creation in the second half of the 19th century in Galicia over Poland's dead body after the Polish partitions.
Thus Ukrainian identity is anti-Polish from its inception, just like German nationalism. This makes Germany and Ukraine are natural allies.
youtube.com/watch?v=8YUabqlxuPo

Pic rel are the main pushers for its creation, as a German puppet state and bread basked for the German war machine.

skończ już kurwić te swoje kocopoły o Ukrainie i przeczytaj jakas książkę o RUSI kurwa, która się od RP oderwała najpierw lewobrzeżna w 1686, a potem po 1793. Rusini do cara szli, żeby się z Napoleonem napierdalać, bo Polaków nie chcieli, a ty będziesz teraz stękał o tym, jak to Rusini to sztuczni ludzie są, typowy debilny polaczek z powierzchownym rozumieniem historii

It would.

Ukropia will be reintigrated into the USSR as the Ukrainian SSR.

I just cant wait for that happening

1. poland take people from ukraine so there are less people to defend their country -> DONE
2. russia burn and destroy ukrainian ammunition depot -> DONE
3. poland get reparations from germany so we can invest in military -> IN PROGRESS
4. ukraine partition between polan and russia -> SOON

>Eastern Polans formed Rus' nation
No, Varangian Vikings created Rus, lead by Rurik from Denmark, who conquered the Eastern Slavs.

>Burger Education
He didn't conquer them you fucking nigger, he was called by them to rule them.

>skończ już kurwić te swoje kocopoły o Ukrainie i przeczytaj jakas książkę o RUSI kurwa, która się od RP oderwała najpierw lewobrzeżna w 1686,
Co kurwa? Ruś Czerwona =/= Ukraina
Ty debilu, kompletny nieuku.
>Rusini do cara szli, żeby się z Napoleonem napierdalać,
Tak, tak.
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powstanie_styczniowe

Ukraine stop, I am trying my best to not hate you. You are not helping at all.

Why would you want to stop hating on them?

>he was called by them to rule them.
If that's what you call it haha. It's semantics.

>MUH DRUNK COMMIEWEALTH
Poles and their eternal WE WUZing, as usual.

That's one of the theories about who actually founded Rus'. But Varangians were not numerous, formed the ruling class and were assimilated into East Slavic culture. The core population was still Eastern Slavic tribes.
And yeah Polans were only one of the numerous tribes of Rus', so again what's your point?

>Ruś Czerwona =/= Ukraina
And what is it? Poland? It's you who's debil.

Do Ukrainians in Poland try to push this bullshit about "na" and "w"? We don't say "w Ukraine" either, but they did change the land to say it that way and try to force Russians do the same. Some comply.

Because Rashka already does. An enemy of my enemy is my friend (not really, but you get the gist)

>change the land
*change the lang

Thats rich comming from a meme country that never existed prior to WW1.

>>change the land
>*change the lang
What did he mean by this?

Cour-Livonia, come back :)

P.S. Well try to restore your colonies :3
youtube.com/watch?v=xNWULtFmjEo

Shut up Stepan

Never because Poland is an Actual Country with history since the slavic migration, to the Commonwealth, to now. Ukraine has never existed as a nation-state. Ukraine is an Artificial country.

Fucking your country up to get closer to your german "friends", too good.

Your hard won reward is 400,000 refugees

Why so butthurt all of a sudden?

*rapes children and tears women apart*
SO UHHH
*has highest hiv rates in Europe*
LEMME GET DIS STRAIGHT
*appoints jewish prime minister*
YOU'S SUPPOSED TO
*ships muslim immigrants to EU*
UHH
*bombs civilians in Donbas*
LEMEE GET DIS STRAIGHT
*exports mainly prostitutes*
YOU'S SUPPOSED TO LIKE
*begs 2 billion euros out of Poland*
WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIET?

>all of a sudden

Never Ivan. When did our toilet cleaners get so uppity ?

>But Varangians were not numerous, formed the ruling class and were assimilated into East Slavic culture. The core population was still Eastern Slavic tribes.
Of course.
>And yeah Polans were only one of the numerous tribes of Rus', so again what's your point?
That it's the tribe that came to inhabit Kiev?
Red Ruthenia was Red Ruthenia (aka Galicia or Volhynia), Podolia was Podolia and Ukraine was Ukraine (today Ukraine proper)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenian_Voivodeship
P.S. Pierogi ruskie are Polish dumplings from the Polish Ruthenian voivodeship =/= Russian

>*has highest hiv rates in Europe*
That would be Russia (if you consider it to be Europe)
>*bombs civilians in Donbas*
"civilians"
>*exports mainly prostitutes*
Imlpying you don't like that

And fuck those cunts in that pic

>defending hoholstan.

Stop glorifying Bandera, stop nazi ideology, that's all.

Never4get.
youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o

They do try but get btfo all the time. For example in my work there are two ukrainians and they tried to speak in their retarded version of polish language - as you highlighted they say "na" or "polaki" instead of "polacy". Eventually boss pissed off and told them to speak in english in work.

At least our plan to partition ukraine is going well.
Im amazed how good was your yesterday ammunition depot happening. Well done Caшa

Fuck Donbas and fuck Crimea, they deserve the worst they can get. And Ukrainian hookers = best hookers
>nazi ideology
Literally nothing wrong with that.

>Russia
>Europe

>"civilians"
Yeah, hohols are shelling totally empty area. In fact, Donetsk was populated only by Russian commandos before neoupas dropped bombs

>Imlpying you don't like that
Apart from total disgust and hatred I feel for ukrainians, I don't like to risk ruining my life with hiv.

>Donetsk was populated only by Russian commandos
I know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Kotliarevsky
This nigga went to fight Napoleon among many others

Rusins preferred Russians over Polacks, get over it, even if they didn't like both in the end

>>Russia
>>Europe
But Russia is european. They're Byzantine, why shouldn't Byzantium be counted as european

>Calling on a swede to rule you
Are Russians the ultimate cucks?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_KotliarevskyThis nigga went to fight Napoleon among many others
And this nigga went to fight for Poland? Now what...
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wincenty_Konstanty_Kalinowski

P.S. WYPERDALAJ!

But those people were always minor and they were more like lone revolutionaries. The biggest uprising centers were located always in ethnic Poland + Vilnius. Ruthenia was significantly weaker and there was already a ruthenian-polish conflict going on

Jesus, even if you look at our contemporary map it's obvious that Ruthenians kicked out Polacks back to literally their ethnic borders

>They're Byzantine
No they are mongolo-tatar commies.

Jagiellon is a faggot.

jestes zwykłym krzykaczem i nie rozumiesz historii niestety, w całej swojej biedzie jestes w stanie jedynie wyżywać się na Ukraińcach i odwoływać do dawnej chwały, bo nie masz o czym rozmawiać ze spraw współczesnych

>But Russia is european.

Not for long due to Muslim birth rates. I feel sorry for Poland with the combination of Russian imperialism, non-linear war and increasingly Mudslime Russia.

Build nuclear weapons now.

>Build nuclear weapons now.
Yeah, right. Like your kike overlords will allow this. You were very eager to take nukes from us.

>The biggest uprising centers were located always in ethnic Poland + Vilnius.
No shit, it was literally the uprising of the leftovers of Congress Poland in Russia. The Prussian and Austrian partitions didn't participate, oh that's right, why didn't core Piast Polish lands of Wielkopolska (Poznan) participate?
>Ruthenia was significantly weaker and there was already a ruthenian-polish conflict going on
No shit, I implied that here

I'm sorry for Polacks, but you understand, they have a post-imperial complex, they still think they're stronk like Germany, Russia, France and all that. They lack proportions and can't really distinguish between 17. century and later history. They still think they own Ruthenia, can assimilate it etc., all that crap. Really embarrassing seeing Polacks acting like monkeys and con artists in threads related to Poland and the East

Jeszcze raz... >Ruthenians kicked out Polacks back to literally their ethnic borders
>their
Wypad z Polski hohle.

Fuck that's based

>I feel sorry for Poland
This civilization is falling down anyway. Poland merely experienced the downfall of civlization quicker than others, but others will have to face the same problems that Poland did and does. In the end it's a fight between catholicism and leftist Revolution. One side must prevail at one point. If you don't have a big church going and religious population, then you've already lost. Poland at least has 40-50% of people who still go to church every week, this might be a good basis for rebuilding civilization in the future, who cares what Russia does

Ukraine, you need to send more qts liker her to Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=Gjm094W7nVs

Suck more banerite cock you pathetic cuck.

>Wypad z Polski hohle.
oooooo ty kurwo husaria cie rozjedzie!!!!!! słyszałes o bitwie pod Kircholmem, która była 1238122 lat temu?!?!!? No, Polacy są tacy silni!!!!!! WYPAD!!!! xd

Więc potwierdzone. Po co przyjechałeś do Polszy jak na nią plujesz?

Przysięgam że polska V kolumna szkodzi nam bardziej niż hoholskie robactwo