Cute girls mowing lawns when?

Cute girls mowing lawns when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not sickles
>not scythes
>lawn mowers
I want to raise a brow at you to notify you of your low brow entertainment ideas, but I can't decide which one it should be.

Shit. Only lolis with weed wackers will become AOTY

Might be cool. Is it going to be slice and life? Competitive sports? Will there be yuri?

>cute brown lolis mowing lawns in the hot hot sun

King of the hill

>slice and life
Not sure if punning.

No my brain just wasn't working. Though that is funny now that you've pointed it out.

>in bloomers

It will have product placement involved.

I can't wait until we get a wave of cute girls doing cute gardening manga.

>it's an 'organic is better' episode

no, it is a im@s/lovelive type show, where, instead of a producer type, the mc is a seemingly ne're-do-well son of an affluent family. tired of their listless son, begrudgingly at his parents' demand, he is tasked with maintaining their 50+ acre estate. it is when he bumps into a beautiful, but poor off girl attempting to ask for a job at a convenience store, where he gets the idea to offer her, and others like her, various positions in landscaping around his house. he takes the role of groundskeeper to amuse himself, but soon finds managing this group of vibrant, but eccentric, girls rewarding, thus finding self initiative and purpose in his own life.

various tasks would include: pool maintenance (attire would be high cut off jean shorts with a bathing suit top); lawncare with hedge clipping, weed whacking, gardening, lawn mowing, etc. (attire would be rolled up cargo shorts with with tank tops, work gloves); light electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting and masonry work on the grounds (attire would be denim overalls).

WOULD YOU WATCH? i would.

I swear Sup Forumsnons come up with better ideas than nips and their same old highschool group of friends plots.

>when Hank Hill goes on an anime bender

I think the real issue with this is do most Japs even have grass?

some amendments that i've been mulling over:

to get the parents out of the picture, like any other anime/ln/vn, he is sent to take care of ONE of their large estates, in a quiet, resort-like town in one of the southern prefectures. this allows for sexual shenanigans/hijinks as these post-adolescents are forced to live in close quarters without 'adult' interference.

issues of classism and gender are brought up, as the mc learns to accept that those without monetary worth can have industrious work, and, though the girls are brought on, almost jokingly, to fulfill the mc (and the reader's) fetishes, he finds that the girls can actually excel at some of the manual labor (better than he can, of course, as he was raised listless and helpless in these matters).

could also be instructional, as the mc and the girls learn to solve basic domestic problems, such as how to properly move planted trees, fix leaky pipes, etc. through this, the knowledge accumulated by both the mc and the girls can be shared with the reader, and also act as a binding agent to the relationships between the cast.

just get someone decent with drawing and this would be more interesting than 99% of lns that japan pumps out. i even worked in the manual trades for a long time, so writing about how to handle the work aspects wouldn't be difficult.

Nope, rocks

Will they be wearing clothes while they are mowing lawns? This is important.

Also, they should be using an old fashioned push mower. They're cuter. Mortised mowers are loud and obnoxious.

>King of the Hill: the anime

I would watch it

The girls are the lawnmowers.

I want a cute girls playing cricket animu

> Loli landscaping
It sounds terrible and it WILL become an anime.

The girls are part of the lawn.

Japan doesn't have any lawns.

I like the concept, but I can't stand harems where everyone has unilateral attraction to MC and romantic resolution is put off until the ending. Some argue that if the romantic conflict is resolved quickly, there would be nothing left to show for the series, but in this case, there is still the overarching issue of fixing up the estate. So have blatant yuri between plumber-chan and pool maintenance-chan, and have electrician-chan be trying to support her house-husband or something similar at the very least. (These don't have to be character specific; I was just giving examples.)

>high budget SOL about girls working on a wheat field in the 19th century with their scythes
>we won't ever see cute, sweaty girls pretend they're witches or something under the hot noon august sun
>we won't ever see them eat plain dinners while the sun is setting, the sky is colored a deep red colour and crickets chirp in the distance

If they use riding mowers it could work. Include mowing contests where they have to drift and stuff. It would be like Girls und Panzer but with lawnmowers.

then perhaps it's better to have him inherit a rundown estate from (deceased?) parents. at first he just wants to fix up the property, as he thinks it's a burden and not worth his 'valuable' time, in order to sell it, but, through the events of the series, realizes that he's learned the value of hard work (listless in the beginning), gained skills (affluent but without a clue), grew friends (sour personality due to prestigious upbringing), and decides to keep the property and the employees and expand upon what he's learned to start his own landscaping/handyman business with the girls.

cute girls in cute outfits doing sweaty manual labor is the hook, but, like you said, romance doesn't have the be the outcome--learning the know-how to do things yourself is the pay off.

I think either that or the original concept of his parents forcing him to undertake it work just as well. And not to say that can't have a romance with one of the girls-- I meant to convey that I'd prefer it if that relationship was established by the halfway point rather than dragging out the question of "who will he choose?" for the entire series. I do like the idea of him permanently establishing a a business, and the thematic aspect of painting manual labor in a positive light.

>cute girls mowing lawns

you have no idea how much i want this

Lolis who turn into weed whackers

Japan barely has any lawns, even in their "suburbs".

Speaking of cute girls doing cute things, the last episode of Keit-ai has been released.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Is Sup Forums finally free of Keit-ai?

Who's cutting the lawn? What happens to the girls once the lawn is cut? Are they mutilated?