Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers in 12 hours.

>12 hours
What's the point of this thread then? Fuck off with the generals, this is as bad as the faggot with the pastebin

Kill yourself retard

You should've used better op pic. Reported.

How will Qwurofollo react to dead spiders?

>cuck
back to

Why are Pika's two nemeses Jesus and Satan?

run and hide because he knows Hisoka will come for him too

Ging is back :-)

>12 hours

MAYBE NOT

Chrollo, Phinks, Franklin, Nobunaga, Shizuku, and Abengane appear
Something about the Meteor City elder
First target is 11th prince Fugetsu.
Kurapika and Hisoka analyze a DVD of the fight with Chrollo. The bookmark's limitations are confirmed, as if Kortopi and Shalnark assisting in the fight.

cried about it on facebox.

Sounds fake as fuck, they're just like last week's fake spoilers. Clearly made by the same Hisotard still butthurt his shit clown got his ass handed to him by Chrollo.

Dude, they always post fake spoilers before the real ones.

And that's part of the fun.

>thinking Kurapika is as strong as Hisoka and able to take on Chrollo

Kurapika is bottom tier in the verse.

>She names him Qwuorlf
>Then she puts him in a garbage dump

What the fuck?

He already did it once and he will do it again

No wonder he's fucked up

>Kurapika and Hisoka analyze a DVD of the fight with Chrollo
Kek

How would this even happen? Hisoka comes up to Kurapika "Yo, I just fought Chrollo and someone recorded it. Let's watch fampai"

It was probably made by the same person who submitted that godawfully drawn image of Gon watching Hisoka's match and crying.

You can't just mention something like that and not post it.

>jumped him once in a team effort

You know what they say user, lightning never strikes the same place twice.

Kurapika won't be able to catch him off guard yet and currently he thinks Chrollo is weak as fuck and has no nen.

hownew.ru

>Chrollofags will defend this

I didn't save it and the archive is down.

>beat the shit out of Uvo
>made the spiders run away like fools
>captured Chrollo like nothing
>Did all this with little experience and recently learned nen
>2 years have pasted since then

>"We reject no one, so take nothing from us!"
>Shalnark really was a Kurta, just not Pairo
>Kurapika will only find this out after Hisoka already killed him
>And the real Pairo's head waits for him in Tseriednich's collection

>implying the Kurta didn't wrong Meteor City
>implying Togashi won't reveal what happened soon
They were fucking assholes from what we saw in the one shot

>Shalnark
>a Kurta
not happening.
>They were fucking assholes
you mean the villagers of Kurta? they were not most wanted to be hermits of the hills and only the elders went into town for supplies. only asshole thing they did was bring up Pairo's disability to piss of Kurapika

>beat the shit out of Uvo
Yes after Uvo not knowing about his chain jail and pika locked him in it. Uvo destroyed his arm before this.
>made the spiders run away like fools
Pretty sure Kurapika is the one who ran away and hid himself when Gon and Killua stopped him from trying to take on 3 spiders with Chrollo
>captured Chrollo like nothing
Because of a team effort by having Chrollo lose his sight for a few secs.
>Did all this with little experience and recently learned nen
Emperor time still drains his stamina and Chrollo is a more experienced and skilled nen user than Kurapika.
>2 years have pasted since then
This changes nothing as Chrollo has himself improved his abilities and collecting more.

There is no way you can think if Kurapika was fighting Chrollo instead of Hisoka in the arena that pika wouldn't get destroyed despite Chrollo knowing his abilities now.

>chrollo sees his dead comrade but suddenly the dead bodies light up and into pure nen and disappear
>chrollo: good work guys hisoka fell for it, now he won't be bothering us on the way to DC and will chase shadows intstead

>tfw you'll never pound Qwuroro's puccifer
Why even live

>Uvo destroyed his arm before this.
which he healed
>Pretty sure Kurapika is the one who ran away and hid himself
they were traveling in packs because of Ghost writer if it wasn't for that ability half of the spiders would have died
>Because of a team effort by having Chrollo lose his sight for a few secs
and? Chrollo gets teammates and its okay but Pika does it and it makes him weak?
>Emperor time still drains his stamina
does it still? 2 years have pasted, he's most likely fixed the stamina problem
>Chrollo is a more experienced and skilled nen user than Kurapika.
experience more likely but skilled who knows, Chrollo may have more impressive abilities but Pika hasn't been sitting on his ass doing nothing either.
>This changes nothing
you're kidding, more experience to a character that rivaled the spiders in yorkshin getting more experience is something

>Chrollo knowing his abilities now
upgrades and unknown index finger plus more experience. its not like Pika doesn't know they know his abilities. he'd work around that.

we need more chrollo chibi moments

literally wasted a page on words

And it was effective you dumb nigger.

but muh show don't tell

>which he healed
I was saying he's weak if he goes against someone without having them chain jailed, sure he can heal quick but he really only did damage after he chained Uvo
>they were traveling in packs because of Ghost writer if it wasn't for that ability half of the spiders would have died
How is this relavent? Kurapika ran away in the end.
>and? Chrollo gets teammates and its okay but Pika does it and it makes him weak?
I'm talking strictly 1v1 and pika won't be able to pull off the same shit by himself.

>does it still? 2 years have pasted, he's most likely fixed the stamina problem
That's just your own assumption. The only thing we know now as a fact is he can turn on the scarlet eyes whenever he wants. Sure he may have improved the time but until we get a confirmation as far as I'm aware he still has a limit.
>experience more likely but skilled who knows, Chrollo may have more impressive abilities but Pika hasn't been sitting on his ass doing nothing either.

It's like your deluded and didn't see his fight with Hisoka. The guy was able to use multiple nen abilities at the same time while each one complementing each other as well in an effective way to defeat hisoka, he's far more skilled than Kurapika.

>you're kidding, more experience to a character that rivaled the spiders in yorkshin getting more experience is something

Because Chrollo clearly has improved himself during the time so it pretty much changes nothing.

The whole reason Kurapika was able to top the spiders in Yorkshin was solely because he had 1 thing no one knew about until it was too late.

>That's just your own assumption.
what you think Pika went Gohan route?
>It's like your deluded and didn't see his fight with Hisoka
prep time, his conditions, and a stadium to work his magic on a stupid clown with zero prep or awareness. He won't get that amount of prep or favorable conditions against Kurapika

you seem to think I think Chrollo is weak SOB, but he's not he's a very strong opponent but you're seriously underestimating Kurapika.

>what you think Pika went Gohan route?
No I just think Togashi would probably still limit him but just extend how long he can use it for. We'll find out later what happens but as of know we don't know if he did.
Regardless of prep time as we've seen he is more skilled with his nen abilities than Kurapika is.
And think about it, Kurapika literally has Chrollo in his mind as some fag who has his nen sealed, who'd you think will be prepared more in the boat to see each other and fight?

Hisoka isn't stupid either considering a action monkey like him was able to last as long and decipher each of Chrollo's steps was impressive and even had a plan incase he fucked up.

Kurapika isn't weak and probably has the best growth and potential out of the whole main 4 but as of now he's not gonna take on Chrollo himself and have his head severed like OP's pic.

>Chrollo in his mind as some fag who has his nen sealed
see picture.
>who'd you think will be prepared more in the boat to see each other and fight?
the guy head of security or a thief? hmm
>even had a plan incase he fucked up.
"O I beseech you my rubber nen" eh he kinda had a back up plan

> I just think Togashi would probably still limit him
fair enough

Pika might not be able to feel it because it still exists inside that nen beast.

what? that makes no sense.

Making a HxH tabletop game, what do you guys think should be the stats (that are unrelated to Nen)?

So far I'm thinking:
>Strength
>Durability (involves Stamina)
>Composure (mental endurance)
>Agility (involves Speed)
>Perception (taste, smell, hearing, sixth sense, involves Reflexes)
>Wits (strategy, deception)

Should I add any? Remove any? Put two things together?

tabletop game?

Wouldn't he be able to feel it if it moved into another location?

Tabletop RPG, like Dungeons and Dragons

I have a group of people who want to play a session as Hunters, but there's no good systems out there, so I'm making one by myself.

Good work pays good money. If you can't protect your shit and someone wants it, good fucking luck.

Looks fine

Did Gon learn In by himself? You know, when he was hunting Hisoker?

I seriously have doubts Kurapika could do much to Chrollo without some ridiculous new ability

I think what people failed to recognize with Chrollo in recent events is that he doesn't care about fighting or rules, and that certainly doesn't make him weak. Chrollo didn't "fight" Hisoka. Hisoka was the only one who thought it was a fight, Chrollo simply wanted to get him off his back and utilized a particular strategy he knew would beat him 100%.

Can you imagine how many abilities and tricks he has up his sleeve at this point and what he could do in an actual fight? If pressed I don't think it's unreasonable to assume he could rival most human characters in the series easily, he just couldn't set up a "guaranteed victory" against them.

On top of that he clearly has the advantage in physical combat. He has incredible speed to be able to keep up with the Zoldycks and Hisoka. He has strong durability, Hisoka remarking how incredible it was how after two clean strikes he couldn't even make him drop the book, let alone knock him down. Kurapika may have made advances but he was never a real impressive physical specimen at any point, he relies on his abilities and planning.

Chrollo likely has multiple abilities that would give Kurapika a very hard time, and if it came down to physical combat he clearly is severely disadvantaged as well.

pay attention

>chrollo's speed
I'm still impressed that he was about to stomp on Hisoka but immediately changed his position and dodged in mid air.

Probably because that wasn't the real Chrollo.

>he was never a real impressive physical specimen at any point
he was a child and beat the shit out of 3 adults.
>he doesn't care about fighting or rules
I don't think pika cares either.

>Chrollo likely has multiple abilities that would give Kurapika a very hard time
maybe, We know pika already has abilities that will give Chrollo a hard time if he trips up for just a second.

>if it came down to physical combat he clearly is severely disadvantaged as well
probably but Pika did fight against Uvo and I'd think Uvo is more experience in any physical confrontation and pika did pretty good. even before he chain jailed him

It was the real Chrollo though.

Are you dumb? Spoilers are more than 24 hours away. Piece of shit nigga.

incorrect

Emperor Time explicitly gives Kurapika the advantage in CQC, Scarlet Kurapika being able to trade blows with Uvo and heal broken bones in seconds.

However, that doesn't mean much because I believe Chrollo is stronger than Silva and a peer to Zeno (assuming Silva is weaker than Zeno) and I honestly can't see Hisoka beating either of them.

nigga

nigga

You're fucking retarded.

The nen seal isn't gone. Just been moved.

Pika literally did fucking no damn damage to Uvo before he chained him.

The only ability that would give Chrollo something to worry about his Chain jail.

And as we've seen in the hisoka fight Chrollo can keep his distance and defeat a strong opponent.

I'm suprised he didn't bother using that teleporting shit in the first place.

>Chrollo is stronger than Silva

Why would he engage Hisoka in close combat after successfully creating distance?

Makes much more sense to just send a transfer student/black voice clone.

Besides, Chrollo wasn't bleeding or anything anymore where Hisoka hit him when we seem him on the phone next chapter.

Hisocuck

>Thinking Silva is weaker than Zeno
>Even considering Silva might be weaker than Chrollo

Yeah no.

I miss these designs

Is the bookmarks limitation

-a page can only be bookmarked if the original owner is nearby or dead (provided the original owner had a powerfulwill like the elder)?

Like I don't have the scans but it seems all the abilities that were bookmarked were the elders and the two spiders.

The reason is literally spelled out for you. It was obviously Chrollo, or else it wouldn't have talked to Hisoka or be holding the book.

and convert hands?

The restriction seems to be that he has to explain an ability before being able to bookmark it.

>The nen seal isn't gone. Just been moved.
where did it say that. They're callen "nen erasers" not move it to another placers

>And as we've seen in the hisoka fight Chrollo can keep his distance and defeat a strong opponent.
And we saw Kurapika do that with Uvo as well. someone who's in hisoka caliber

>Silva
>in the 2 fights he has had with Chrollo
he failed to kill or defeat him

Kek Zeno eats him up for breakfast.

You know what I hate about the fake spoilers? Whoever is doing them are incompetents who cant even do the current style right.

The fake spoilers so easy to spot that its awful.

He's on the boat
everybody is gonna die
maha > mereum

nigga

I don't know man.
Things are weird in HxH.
Zeno said what he said in Yorkshin and Silva only plays backup in that fight.
We have Illumi being afraid of fighting Hisoka and vice-versa but Illumi isn't stronger than Hisoka.
Hisoka gets BTFO by Chrollo which I believe means Illumi would get so too.

After this, it's all speculation. No one really knows.

first time, chrollo wasn't the target, second time his contract expired before he could kill him.

Chrollo got lucky twice.

>I am retarded.

But that's stupid, why risk dropping the book and cancelling your techniques?

And it doesn't answer why Chrollo's wound magically disappears.

hanzo is fukken strong

Will Kurapika ever be skilled enough that at some point he makes new chain abilities for his other hand? Even better on top of that he has finger combos where certain abilities can only be used as a combo of some finger/thumb on his left and right hand (left and right middle finger he can use sycthes that can only be used on a person that has been confirmed of doing a crime, getting slashed paralyzes that part of the body and can only be removed if you admit to guilt and give yourself up for arrest putting you in a zetsu state).

can't wait to see him kill Nobunaga

No, Convert Hand has been bookmarked as well, either going by canon or by silly 1vs5 theories.
You can't have Chrollo's clones if you don't use your right hand.

>Will Kurapika ever be skilled enough that at some point he makes new chain abilities for his other hand?
I'm personally hoping for this upgrade

Hanzo is stronger than Hisoka now.

He gave the owner of that ability free tickets to the HA anonymously.

>After this, it's all speculation

That's true, and you're right.

But I'm pretty sure the head of the Zoldyck's must be on par with ANYONE, otherwise they would be dead by now because they openly state where they live. What are you gonna do if some Netero level guy comes by for revenge? Or if Netero is the target himself even?

The whole damn point of the nen remover was to transfer the seal to the monster that gets conjured and out of Chrollo.

Read GI arc again. The nen remover guy did the exact same thing to the bomb that was placed on him so the bomber wouldn't notice.

I'm just saying Chrollo can avoid his chain jail and still beat him by a far distance.

What if he develops chains that possess the properties of both rubber and gum?

You don't get lucky twice user.

Silva is just a trash member who'll be surpassed by Killua aged 18.

Illumi would probably slap his shit up.

Wait why doesn't Chrollo have that nen beast following him?

Apparently, the exorcist is supposed to carry that.

>The whole damn point of the nen remover
and you think pika doesn't know this? He clearly says he'd know if the nen he place was removed
>I'm just saying Chrollo can avoid his chain jail and still beat him by a far distance.
and we know pika isn't an idiot either and fights in a similar fashion to Chrollo

Oh I member exorcists carry the nen curse and dispell it overtime with some method.

>and you think pika doesn't know this? He clearly says he'd know if the nen he place was removed

He can only notice if it's gone as in removed completely.

It's literally impossible for him to be able to know it's simply been transferred and still active.

And no when it comes to spiders Pika is a blind raged induced retard that needs someone to keep him in check or else he'd do something stupid.

Even just mentioning his clan made him threaten a zodiac.

never forget!