Netherlands

What goes on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe#cite_note-64
youtube.com/watch?v=kiX8kYDTovU
youtube.com/watch?v=gzxQgRbTesA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rebellion against their spanish overlords, supported by england and france.

Bicycles, Weed beeing smoked by teenagers and white trash, Gays getting beaten up by muslims. and Amsterdam asking you really kindly to get nuked.

Muslims reproducing in record numbers

Is it as bad as Sweden?

Yes

>143135715
Nah man country side is white as fuck. Im from a big city its multiculti shithole but it certainly aint sweden.

Better germans

Polack you are nice.

>building a country underwater
wew

mayor Cities are cancer, avoid.
Don't listen to anyone else.

interracial couples smokes weed together

Nothing's, please move along burger.
We don't want you thinking you can fly and then drop that from our roofs.

You don't understand, we pushed the water aside.

Only the was middle underwater burgerman.

Gratuitous amounts of sexual punishment

So Amsterdam is cucked?

Thats why you cunts are so tall right? so you don't drown

Niggers and mudslimes.

Now you understand.
Some milk-jews like to tell lies how milk made us tall but it was just evolution so we don't drown even if the dykes break.

Not yet. At least feminism is laughed upon here a lot more. We still have rabid lefties though, just not as much of the feminazi kind as Sweden.

Thatd be a funny way to put it lol. But in reality most are tall because they eat alot of milk and cheese. And good genetics. (Kraut genes ruined me im beyond saving)

Absolutely.

Also, do not unde any circumstances listen to this fag Seek country side, cities are cucked

This is (((Pew Research)) in 2010. It could be worse in Sweden (due to their lust for raperefugees) and supposedly a decrease in Muslim fertility rates in Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe#cite_note-64

>tfw you're deeply in love with Netherlands but they don't love you back

Countryside is pretty based and comfy. Leftist cuckery is mostly seen as fringe lunacy and contained to major cities (though they are pushing it more and more nationwide)

Turks.

Turks everywhere.

Second biggest food producer in the world, biggest harbor in Europe. No matter where you live, your tomatoes probably came from that area just above Rotterdam. If you live in Western Europe, any imported product has a decent chance of passing through here.
Your flowers at least passed through Aalsmeer, which is host to the biggest flower exchange in the world. And when you use a service that connects to a satellite, such as GPS, you are using either dutch patented technology or a dutch produced component.
Sending an email from North America / Britain to Europe / Middle East? Good change it passed through our internet cables. We are host to some of the biggest high tech trading companies and the biggest oil company (Shell) is also Dutch.

Some of the best universities in the world are located here, important medical research is done here (one of the world leaders in stem cell and medical nanotech research), and most of the innovation in the agricultural sector is at least assisted by our glorious nation. Also, we are host to the UN international courts.
We are one of the top 5 main foreign investors in most nations on earth, including the USA. So start a war with us, and your economy automatically takes a massive hit so we don't really need an army, money is our power.
On that note, we are one of the founding nations of the EU (the founding treaty was signed on our soil) and the 18th biggest economy on the planet (despite having only 17 million citizens).

Oh also, we invented capitalism, you're welcome.

Numbers of white trash are staggering too.

You can spot them if the're wearing this

what about tulips

Maybe you should make one of these user

Slowly turning into the European California

>Hue hue hue do not listen to somebody who lives in The Netherlands when asking questions about The Netherlands hue hue hue.

Klinkt goed man.

why is there a town called europoor

Then England and France got jealous of our success, turned against us so we had to teach England a lesson (After which France surrendered on their own, smart).

I love Denmark

>His country doesn't have a wall to keep the dirty seaniggers out

it was good even with the degeneracy, but now there's too many niggers. can't walk anywhere without seeing a pack of them. truly depressing

We really are swamp jews aren't we

DELET

But Denmark i do love your country

We love you Denmark. We're not that different.

It should be labeled Rotterdam.

But Europoor works for me.

I love the Netherlands. There is more to this beautiful nation than most will ever realize, and that's sad. Nobody even knows what the fuck my pic is except dutchbros.

We basically taught the kikes how to kike more efficiently

Yep, greedy back stabbing racists mostly. Also, crime leader in Europe, especially when it comes to drug trade.

Pretty sure you guys lost those naval wars, losing S.A. isn't a victory

>your tomatoes probably came from that area just above Rotterdam
most tomatos sold here are irish grown. a lot of other produce here is dutch though

Oh nee! ofcourse we arent swamp jews! Purest whitest genes in Europe!

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=kiX8kYDTovU

belgische frienten ?

Try to find out if the seed came from here though ;) A lot of the export is GM seeds.

>And we've been without a government for months because democracy is absolutely fucked here

satay and mayonnaise on chips? looks nasty

Patatje oorlog kanker lelg aka race war fries

Absolut. Heresy.

>no onions

Naw dude
Naw

>we let jews get away with everything and we're proud
that's basically your whole post

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fun.

>hue hue meme
op teentjes gestapt.

HAHAHAHAHA

>Open the dykes
>6 feet of water
>only the tall survive
>instantly purge the country of all non-whites
OPEN THE DYKES, WATER WAR NOW!

Ik huil elke keer

I don't even know.

I'm guessing kapsalon?

It's predominantly Irish cultivars from the south-east grown here

Depends how you look at it, we have decent direct representation.

I dont mind them taking their time to create something stable.

Clearly, a pajeet took a shit on a pile of bland-looking french fries and slapped on some mayonnaise to make it appealing to fatties. Yum.

Vid related, but with fries.
youtube.com/watch?v=gzxQgRbTesA

Apologies, i took it at random from google images. To make up for it, i've put in something special in this pic for you, easily one of my favorites.

can i join

There's barely any jews here though? Most of this money is concentrated here.
Bit of a weak comment, very lazy Sup Forums to just blame jews without providing sources or specifics.

>Taking their time
They're acting like fucking children. They're not gonna get anything done if they keep ignoring the PVV.

>On that note, we are one of the founding nations of the EU (the founding treaty was signed on our soil)
That's not exactly something I would be proud of.
>and the 18th biggest economy on the planet (despite having only 17 million citizens).
This here is actually quite impressive. I don't know how you guys do it.

no thanks

I thought "oorlog" contained tomato ketchup?
Where is the "blood"?

Also shouldn't there be onions in "oorlog"?

Holland is zo fucked

Haal me weg uit dit kanker land

looks delicious

Wilders is a Great Man.

And this is it.

Thats the stuff mijn neger

thierry

The longer it takes.
The less taxes we end up paying.

Let them take another year.

I live in a town and in Amsterdam because my parents are divorced, theres literally no migrant in town but in Amsterdam it's an overwhelming majority of sandniggers on the bus who probably don't even have public transport card.

Sorry this is a white people thread

piss is stored in the balls

POLDERWAR NOW!

Wilders' is the embodiment of zionism

tell me what your great leaders and elites have done to the netherlands, other than importing more and more niggers and giving them citizenship, 2 million in the last couple years iirc

will there be new elections ?

The Netherlands is also a tax haven for large companies. ((They)) are in fist deep.

nice trips

Niemand houdt je tegen, wanstaltige zwartjoekel die je er bent

>This here is actually quite impressive. I don't know how you guys do it.
Don't get me wrong, I love the Dutch but that's actually lower per capita than the US.

Doet pijn

>capslock laughing

very mature boy thinks he just did the sickest burn of the century.

That and refugees cant swim.

If youre white. You will still get spanked if you're beeing liberal Sven.

>don't even have public transport card.
You need a """card""" to use public transport in the Netherlands?

>to create something stable.
If only that was a guarantee.
Er kan niks stabiels komen uit een coalitie met 4-5 partijen die alleen maar bezig zijn het pluche warm te houden.

if you dont have one you pay cash, which none of them have because they waste it all on weed whilst the government guarrantees them a roof

>Pretty sure you guys lost those naval wars

No we kicked England's ass time after time at sea.

>losing S.A. isn't a victory
Land battle between colonists.
We don't have enough people.

They wouldnt get anything done with the PVV because they dont compromise, and guess what the one thing is you need to do in a coalition system?