Daily reminder that men who settle with USED women are the cause of western degeneracy

Prove me wrong
>b-b-but women are sluts
>we dont have any choice
>good luck finding a virgin
none of these are arguments, only reflections of your failures as men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWhT-1S0hT0
youtube.com/watch?v=p7gp5qFtay4
youtube.com/watch?v=YAiNLeabVv8
thenation.com/article/im-a-marxist-feminist-slut-how-do-i-find-an-open-relationship/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0KY-O2mAPgM&index=4&list=RDWAvL8I754FU
youtube.com/watch?v=awrM-F4z3T0&index=13&list=RDWAvL8I754FU
youtube.com/watch?v=pMNShtjCYH8
jci.org/articles/view/6611
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what should we do then OP. You tell us what we can do?

Get off your asses and go get the women before they get used by degenerates. Women have no fucking idea how anything works and they'll go for degenerate men because they don't want to say no.

how many white kids do you have OP? Seriously let us hear how much that you are doing for the race except posting threads online

Perfectly serviceable merchandice can be found rumaging around in the bargain bin.

>Daily reminder that men who settle with USED women are the cause of western degeneracy

t muh feels.

Not an argument. You have stated no tangible case beyond your personal opinion, you have not proved a thing.

>Get off your asses and go get the women before they get used

Yeah, cops aren't big fans of adult males hanging around highschools and stuff.

What a faggot, or a dumb roastie...

>Wuah men are to blame because a women had her cunt wide open for everyone the past 5 years

So basically any girl over the age of 14

not hating women, taking the blackpill, and realizing you gotta do what you gotta do

>but why won't women date me Sup Forums?

Sadly it´s the only way, i hope to form a party some day to redpill normie kids to stick with their highschool sweethearts, but i screwed up alredy i guess i will have to settle

youtube.com/watch?v=TWhT-1S0hT0

I have no hopes or dreams in finding someone that's a brat or a kid with no life experience just for a tight pussy I'll be tired of in a yea. Sex is peripheral to me, I just want companionship in life from someone I can trust.

His commitment to the white race is beyond reproach. He's made the supreme sacrifice of buying a white sexdoll instead of a nigger one

This

>just for a tight pussy

Also this

>companionship in life from someone I can trust.

I haven´t trusted anyone in years

youtube.com/watch?v=p7gp5qFtay4

A used woman who want to become "Trad" can only become so if she is a 2nd or 3rd wife who is a subordinate to, foremost, the husband, and secondly, the husband's 1st wife.

People did easily back then. half of the deths were male. Sleeping with a girl who has been slept with has happened throughout centuries.

Having a "Pure" virgin... or what ever that means is an egotistical pipe dream.... also, Shows how virgin you are.

Then again, I wish it for myself also, And I do wish women were more right wing. :/

Died* Deaths*

>Having a "Pure" virgin... or what ever that means is an egotistical pipe dream

Explain me why they used bags with goat blood to fake virginity on weeding night?
What you said is only half true, like many things said on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=YAiNLeabVv8

actually, it's more complicated than that.

>Sex is peripheral to me
There's your mistake buddy, you gotta fuck them good and you'll notice that muh companionship thing isn't hard to find.

>inb4 they're sluts thats why
No, not neccessarily, their mood is a lot more hormone dependant than ours, which explains why having a woman in charge of anything is a total failure.

Settling down with a slut sucks but it's necessary if you can't find a virgin. Having white babies is more important than your ego.

If you do not understand you can not understand.

The arguments don't matter, you can talk about microchimeracism, oxytocin resistance, the philosophical and theological nature of love, sex as a form of control etc etc.

At the very best a person can be convinced, but there is a difference between knowing something is true and actually believing it. If you are arguing from two different extremes and not over specifics the argument is fruitless, because they other can not internalize those values, it is a long process.

It is better to simply make the statement, if the person is open to it they can gradually get a holistic view of it, if it is anathema to them let them hate it, because if you "win" the argument they are fickle, they could not be trusted as an ally.

back in the day the "impure" women had slept with one or two other guys max

now being in the hundreds is not uncommon

stop it with the false equivalency

Thing is, he said he kind of got tired after a year or
so, wich is kind of normal, you won´t do her every night with the same enthusiasm as the first shag

How exactly would that even work? the first wife is going to get hella fucking jealous.

back in those days a womans only value was our pussy and womb, of course promiscuity was on the downlow.

How does it feel? How does it feel to know everything the white race has ever accomplished will soon be lost to history? The Forging of civilization, the taming of the natural world, even unlocking the secrets of the heavens themselves will all be lost in favor of a fake history. Your woman are losing interest and your bloodline becomes murkier by the second, Europe will soon be bowing on matts five times a day forever, and the Jews rule over the world's free market pulling everyone's strings from the shadows. Were we blacks actually "KANGZ"? Of course not, but history is indeed written by the victor my friends.

You see, hundreds of years from now when your mulatto descendants study history on their future tablets, they will read of the great kings of queens of Africa who spread knowledge and wisdom wherever they went, but then came the jealous white devils who tore down our kingdom and threw us into bondage. But through sheer force of will and using our strength and intelligence, we broke free of our chains to rule over those that enslaved us. It's all bullshit of course, but according to history it will be fact and the white race will just be "THE BAD GUYS" just like how the nazis are seen today and as far as history is concerned, we will be KANGZ without doing a damn thing.

So I ask you whites here, how does it feel to be the last generation of your kind? How does it feel to finally lose?

Death to the roastie OP

Indeed, its a primal instinct to change a partner after an x time of shagging but i think it's just worse to start off a relationship with putting sex as a peripheal thing.
I'm with my gf for about 4 years and sure i'm not nearly as excited to fuck her every day as i used to be, but i keep finding a way to make it more appealing from time to time, and so does she. I find that a lot more challenging and fun than just banging a random woman i find (which desu is really easy in late 20s)

fuck i forgot about that t.b.h. filter

Am I supposed to go around high schools and pick out the underclassmen? Virgin women don't exist in today's society man. The best I can realistically hope for is a girl with a low partener count (3 or below) since trad virgin women are so fucking rare. A women for every man my fucking ass.

I just want to marry somebody who is not just my wife but my best friend as well.

Stop targeting thots as potential partners. alternatively, you should have got one when you had the chance and held on to them.

It's organized that she is the preferred wife above the others.
She's also going to obey the will of the Patriarch of the family. If she doesn't, she'll be ostracized.

I developed late in hs. I never had a chance to be among "peers". Should those on a slower biological development curve be punished?

Take a look at this
thenation.com/article/im-a-marxist-feminist-slut-how-do-i-find-an-open-relationship/

Marry a virgin woman. They may not be the majority but there are some.

Fair enough. Say you were not engaged and had a date (wife material). How long would you take to fuck her?

blame pussy obsessed thirsty retard Chad gym bros too, also the kikes as always for theif propaganda and deconstructionism

Is this the go to d&c criticism now? White birth rates are in the toilet because of what's happening. It's less likely now that the average white person has a family, but apparently you're not allowed to have an opinion if you haven't already started a family. Stupid faggot.

Ridiculous excuse

>Marry a virgin woman.
okay
good luck bro!

Sex and attraction should not be the basis of a relationship. Hedonism doesn't lead to strong families or a happy life.

>Stop targeting thots as potential partners.
I'm not. It doesn't take a fucking Rocket scientist to figure out that the ol' Bar Slags, Frat whores or Tinder sluts won't make good partners my man. That's not even going into how statically unlikely it is for women to be virgins past their teens in America.

>statically
*statistically

>Marry a virgin woman. They may not be the majority but there are some.
>2017

> If a woman has any experience with other men then they'll realize what a worthless piece of shit I am, so instead of competing I have to find someone naive. Oh, and she can never leave me because odds are i wont find another gir l like her.

The post.

>Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

>How can I push MGTOW shit on Sup Forums?
>I know, I'll include a white genocide jpg in the OP

I wonder {{{who}}} could be behind this post?

see A woman who has experience with other men is a slut. You don't marry a slut.

>clearly jidf/shareblue/marxist teenager

Also this

Statistically most woman are thots.

>' Bar Slags, Frat whores or Tinder sluts

if these are the only red flags to you you have no chance.

You can continue your rationalizations if you want. You either don't care about virginity or you are too old and undesirable to find one. Be a little stoic if this is the case and die alone.

LOL

Also sage

At least faggot OP, who has one post gave a thread to put my favorite songs into

youtube.com/watch?v=0KY-O2mAPgM&index=4&list=RDWAvL8I754FU

Just a reminder to sage

Ok-k

Remember, the Jews did this, and they're still peddling the same horseshit on a daily basis. They hide behind their false arguments and ideas and hope people won't realize they're being gamed with poisoned words to get them to deny their very nature in thought and deed.

>kike.jpg

What is the answer for older men who weren't redpilled until it was too late?
>Do not settle with single mothers
>Become Little League/Pop Warner/karate/music coach and convince women to send their children to these activities?
>Redpill the kids
>Fuck the roasties on the side to keep them happy
>Kids grow up hating their mothers and realize they need to create a better society
??

12.3% and explain me why she will choose you?
And for me i think the only 12% of female virgins are muslim or some shit

Because we have similar values. I'm not someone with super low self esteem who thinks I will never marry or that I would have to marry a trashy girl.

> are muslim
The research was done in America

they are muslim in america bro

They are less than 1% of the population.

but the other girls are fat or crazy they are only slut in america. i don't want a girl like this...

That just goes to show how selective imigration trully works

youtube.com/watch?v=awrM-F4z3T0&index=13&list=RDWAvL8I754FU

Fat and crazy girls usually are not virgins.

its really quite simple. we have a DOTR for every female who is not a) a virgin or b) married to a white man and has had no other partners. then we get rid of the retarded notions of women's "rights" and "romantic love" and go back to the old ways where women were married off by their fathers when they first hit puberty to a man that was picked out for them by their fathers.

I want to kill these women

I rather die alone (which i will at this point) than date anything less than a virgin,and i am getting very close to 30.

>meme statistics

don't even sauce user we don't care

I also want a portuguese qt, please help

Ok here in France is not possible the girls take the dick at 12 13 years old, at 20 she have suck more than 30 mens at 25 more than 100 so it's over for us but i wish you the best user

The French Revolution was a mistake.

Can´t help, don´t know you
Can tell you that to get a portuguese girlfriend you need to meet one tough

youtube.com/watch?v=pMNShtjCYH8

N'importe quoi, il y a encore plein de femmes qui valent la peine. Peut être pas pour toi Mohammed, mais il y en a :-)
--
Un connard de français en vacances

Tu rigoles? j'habite un village au sud de Toulouse et je peux te dire que des filles vierges, même ici le trou du cul du monde, il n'y en a pas, alors ou tu sors jamais de chez toi ou tu te voile la face rachid.

(((America)), age of consent is a jewish trick. Go to Europe and get a 17 yr old virgin.

pathetic

how many guys could they have possibly fucked in a town of 100 back then, even if one accepts your argument ?!
these whores today average 25 sexual partners and act like it's your fault she is emotionally fucked from them.
there's a huge difference between not virgin with 1 or 2 sexual partners and not virgin with gallons of cum consumed.

oh and if she ever got pregnant (even if she aborted it) there's this
>Microchimerism of maternal origin persists into adult life
jci.org/articles/view/6611

Post picture of your wife and children, OP

That's the thing beaner, the Jews told all the girls to run off, get careers and suck as many nigger cocks as they can fit in their whore mouths. Finding a suitable white girl for a wife that isn't egotistical roastie scum is a little difficult now.

my wife and her son

I'M a 4/10 I got a 8/10 in taking her and her 3 sons to Disney land friday.

>her son
classic