Jojo thread

What did Kaato do?

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

66.media.tumblr.com/2dcdeb5da64aede0e9f9c895acc7d8fd/tumblr_o94nfuvDS11vrw6m5o1_1280.png
youtube.com/watch?v=26wrvblgGP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably something involving coming back to fucking life after dying.
How the fuck isn't she 6 feet under after saving Joubin from the rock disease?

>How the fuck isn't she 6 feet under after saving Joubin from the rock disease?
it was never explicitly stated that she saved Jobin from the rock sickness, and also it doesn't make sense

Hato, Joshuu, and Daiya were born when Jobin was 8, 13, and 16 respectively. there's just no time for Kaato to have been dead

probably she got nicked for acquiring a Rokakaka in a questionably legal manner in order to save Jobin, and she expected Norisuke to bail her out in someway or take the heat for her, but he didn't

What chapter was it when we learned about her? Honestly I had to just piece together that I guess she is Joubin's wife from the way she was talking to him? It's been so fucking long.

I want to impregnate Sugar Mountain!

>part 5
>bad
Anyone who tries to tell you that is a fucking pleb. It's weaker than Part 4 in some ways, imo, but in others it really combines some of the best qualities of parts 3 (relentless gauntlet of enemy Stand users, MC one-liners, time-based villain) and 4 (more creative, specific Stand powers). Once you hit the point where it's only the old translations, it's a bit of a chore, but by time you reach that you'll have read enough to have a good handle on what the characters are really like.

Don't skip parts, fag.

In the family tree, Norisuke's wife was called Kaato and this was her name in this chapter. Plus she's 52. And we've already seen Jobin's wife, she's Mitsuba and she's been in all of 5 panels all up. Reread chapter 7 if you wanna jog your memory. She hasn't said anything either yet.

66.media.tumblr.com/2dcdeb5da64aede0e9f9c895acc7d8fd/tumblr_o94nfuvDS11vrw6m5o1_1280.png

add "more charming main cast" to the similarities from p4. i liked the Crusaders, but there isn't any topping the character interactions in DiU.

Probably kidnapping and sacrificing someone in the Jesus tree to save Joubin's life without having to die herself

pic related - JoJolion Chapter 11

>The series actually gets better as it goes along, even after 30 years.
This. There's always at least ONE thing a Part does better than the one preceeding it.

oh are we doing that thing where we try to force new characters to be memes because we're bored of Teru and Narancia?

So It's literally just from the family tree?

Thanks.

Teru was OG Higashikata's favourite too as this images proves

>bored of narancia
you shut your goddamn mouth

Will Mitsuba ever be relevant?

That's the only reference to her before she showed up this chapter. She's definitely not Jobin's wife though.

I never noticed that current-Norisuke's first name used to be Josuke before he became the head of the family.

>Kaato is actually a TCG freak
>JJL goes full Yu-Gi-Oh as Josuke challenges her to a duel
Yes/No?

Pucci did nothing wrong.
Ever since he was a child, he was the opposite of evil, until the tragic event that turned him into a villain. But he never really became evil. Some people blame Pucci for everything that happened, but honestly there was nothing he could do and if I was in his place I would do the same thing. Hell, if you should blame anybody, blame the woman that swapped the newborns. If I realized my brother was alive and dating my sister, I would do the same thing as Pucci and hire the private detectives. And if the tragedy happened to me and I found myself kneeling with my dead sister on my lap, I would also lose the will for everything and turn to the one man who could help me- Dio.

Anyone got a sadfrog picture of Part 4 Kira?

>She's definitely not Jobin's wife though

Why the fuck would you assume that given all of the evidence pointing to the contrary?

Fuck off Whitesnake.

>asking for cancer
Out

why would i assume that she's not Jobin's wife?

1) Jobin's wife has been shown and named and is listed on the family tree, and it's not Kaato
2) Kaato is listed on the family tree as Norisuke's wife

Kaato in the family tree is listed as Norisuke's wife and we already know that Mitsuba is Jobin's wife. Try reading the manga.

How broken would a stand with the ability to perfectly learn other stand's abilities and use them all together be?
Whitesnake pls

Whoops I misread that family tree, lel

>not wanting to impregnate Johnny

For those of you who care, I finally passed my test! To celebrate, who wants some shitty drawings?

>having eyes for anyone but best girl Diego

Sounds like Anubis, but a requiem version, or basically Kirby.

polnareff doing what Kars does in space.

>mfw Johnny Joestar LITERALLY cursed entire generations of the Higashikata family.
All of this could've been prevented

Do you want me to replace Kars in this one?

He didn't do shit, the disease was already present.
George got it because of Rina's tainted blood

Something like that, except being able to use them all at the same time.
e. g. Time Stop + Infinite Spin + Sheer Heart Attack in one attack

koichi trying unsuccessfully to force rohan and josuke to be friends

Sounds pretty massively broken, maybe there's
>a limit on how many powers can be combined before you need to discard one
>the Stand automatically combines the abilities into a new power, so there's always the risk of creating something that's useless

>ronnie.png

THE DEMON'S NAME IS MURRAY, GOD DAMNIT.

[Lover's Spit]
Can take the abilities of any two Stands and combine them to make a new ability. A Stand has to be within eyesight to learn its ability, but after you learn it, it's stored until you learn a second ability. When [Lover's Spit] is recalled, both abilities are forgotten.

Something like that, maybe?

>you will never make Diego lay eggs and use them to make a Jurassic Park style resort

At first I was thinking of something like FFV's Freelancer or Blue Mage but it might be too broken. That's one's pretty good though.

Note: Lover's Spit can only learn primary abilities. For example, if activated on Killer Queen, only the bomb-making would be learned, not SHA or BTD.

>bored of Narancia
You better apologize to best girl right now.

Fuck off
go make a thread there so we don't have to see you or doppioposters or other waifu shitters again

Would it be able to steal Epitaph's future prediction, even if Epitaph is a "sub-stand"?

What if the Reqiuem version is like 's a la Kazuma.

Nope, but possibly in the Requiem ver. like mentioned. That's one of the weaknesses, certain Stands that depend on sub-abilities wouldn't be extremely effective unless you found a suitable ability to mix it with.

>/cm/
but narancia is a girl

A cute girl with a penis.

If he was a boy his name would be narancio

But his name is narancio so he's a girl

>giorno
>bruno
>abaccio
>fugo
>diavolo

Go post them in a waifu thread then, just fuck off from here. You guys are legitimately the most cancerous people in these threads.

>with a penis
user it's 2016, genitals don't matter anymore

CONFIRMED

>Mista

you are really this mad about me joking around on a taiwanese cartoon imageboard. take a step back, splash some water on yr face, go outside

That's his surname, nigger. His first name is "Guido"

Alternatively,
[Smooth Criminal]

Ooh, shit, that's good. Honestly surprised Araki hasn't used that name yet.

It would've been funny if naranciaposting didn't happen at least every thread, can't you fuckers at least talk about the character instead of treating him like another generic 2D waifu?

FLY AWAY FROM HERE
ANYWHERE
YEAH I DON'T CARE

Did you forget about Fugo's full name?
PanacottA Fugo, or Ciocolatta??

>trying to talk about a manga/anime that i enjoy whose recent chapter was fucking crazy
>instead see 30 posts about people wanting to fuck narancia and johnny's twink asses
yeah, i am mad, it's fucking irritating

That's one damn fine women.

Norisuke was one lucky man.
Wonder how he'll feel about her coming home.

>haruno
>bruno
>leone
>pannacotta
>narancia

ftfy

the more you bitch about it the less discussion goes on in the thread, dunno what you're actually looking to accomplish here. again, go outside

fugo and ciocolatta are girls, easy. it's a pretty straightforward formula

>can't you fuckers at least talk about the character
I like when he summons his little plane as shown in the picture.

Is this ok?

>Wonder how he'll feel about her coming home
he'll probably shit himself because he knows she's gonna curbstomp him

I know we're just shitposting here but remember that Giorno is called Giovanna and not Giovanni.

Giovanna is his last name tho.

giovanna is a corruption of shiobana, which is japanese, and japanese doesn't use the o/a gender signifier that latin based languages do

Your problem is that you need to talk about new chapters within 24 hours of release.

>daiya - diamond
>hato -heart
>tsurugi - space
>mitsuba - club

>kaato - card

Her power need to be hiding things in decks of cards
The higashikatas have lots of secrets in their family

Her stand will have queen in the name
The queen is arguably the most powerful piece in a game of chess

ss

>tfw just got to Abbacchio's death
damn, i dunno why but this is the first JoJo death that really rattled me.
>narancia losing his shit
>abbacchio seeing the officer he got killed
>Moody Blues' final impression
fuckin' damn, RIP. feel like i gotta go pour one out fort the guy

Checked, this seems fun I'll start on it. Also don't bully Narancia, the shitposters might get annoying once in a while, but I just don't care.

>tsurugi - space
do you mean spades? also, how does tsurugi = spades?

>Her stand will have queen in the name
>The queen is arguably the most powerful piece in a game of chess
not only is this a stupid fucking reach, but it's also wrong. Daiya's stand has King in the name even though she's female

I wish Narancia would threaten me for protection money.

Also all of the Higashikata family members' stands have king in their name

No, come on at least back it up with something that he did in the manga. The Little Feet fight Narancia had was pretty damn good, what do you guys find so fun about posting the same pics every thread with the same "narancia is GIRL" comment every fucking time?
What could her stand ability be then? It seems like it'll be something similar to D4C
Yeah, Abbacchio's backstory was oddly great, didn't like him too much but his backstory made me appreciate his character

You really can't go wrong with the "disgraced cop" backstory, I feel like. Especially in a mob story.

I meant spade. Tsurugi literally translates to "sword" if I recall.

But daiya is not the matriarch of the family. That said, her stand could also have "ace" in it, the ace being the only card higher than a king.

Nice to see someone else thinks this. Best death in the whole manga if you ask me, the police officer scene cracked me up.

>No, come on at least back it up with something that he did in the manga.

I'm actually not a Narancia poster, I just started doing it in this thread because people get so buttmad about it. Maybe if you stopped giving them attention they would stop posting.

She's not a Higashikata by blood though. The rest being Kings and her being a Queen would be fitting as fuck

idk bout that.

He did have 4 children with her.
If she was crazy Norisuke would have ducked out long ago.

Unless the pussy that good.

>But daiya is not the matriarch of the family.
right, she's the youngest child
if the grandaughter, both sons, youngest daughter (and presumably elder daughter as well), and father all have "King" in their stand name, then clearly the presence of "King" does not denote either gender or rank in the family

It'll probably be just called "King of Kings"

>If she was crazy Norisuke would have ducked out long ago.
he did duck out long ago - she got sent to prison 15 years ago and he didn't do anything to try to get her out

>grandaughter

>She's not a Higashikata by blood though
that's a good point, hadn't thought of that. we don't know anything about where/how she got her stand or anything

It's not like there's a whole flashback where he's called "josuke" by his mom, right?

Oh wait there is

Someone dying and not immediately realizing it is one of those tropes that I always love.

So I was away and just saw RHCP part 2. Damn it was fun to see Araki animated. And those caneis were really good

Calling dubs on Kaato's stand will be called "Love King"

That's a strong stand you've got there, but mine's stronger youtube.com/watch?v=26wrvblgGP0

>All this debate about Card possibly having Queen in her Stand's name
>Kira had Killer Queen

I don't know what to make of it but there you go

what the fuck? when was that?