Black-Iron Pill Thread

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xrD0aKcYSm0

Every western politician is (((controlled))) in a direct or indirect way. At this stage the only solution is Civil war, but it will never happen. These kinds of problems have been around since before the invention of cuneiform writing. Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away. The “Alt-right” (at least the e-celeb infested version) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

The current stock of human beings has been out-dysgenic'd. There are so many people who don't deserve to live due to their upbringing. Most people in the West used to harden as they grow on their own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain practically infantile due to this decadence. There were always outliers that became like this throughout history, but now the general masses have succumbed to this condition. There is no longer a rite of passage into adulthood, you can be sheltered and live comfortably. This is de-evolution. Everyone has a dandy-old time being a degenerate.

It’s not simply a change of political parties we need at this point. Humankind needs a reset. A return to the type of society where if you were a greedy cunt (crony capitalist) you would be caste out of the town or village. This is the type of social structure modern humans have lived in for 99% of its history. Cities are unnatural, way too big and have brought more misery to us. A large portion of society can now just "live" and try to find trivial things to keep themselves busy with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood_gas
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs
medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
hbdchick.wordpress.com/tag/altruism/
youtube.com/watch?v=lQpysTHRevk
youtube.com/watch?v=v6aqDZW1BUM
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Zeitgeist needs to be completely redefined. This is inevitable really, but people are scared of this viewpoint. They have no broader perspective. "You're just trying to bring us down blackpill cuck!" When in fact I'm trying to explain the gravity of the situation we’re actually in. Even if you get rid of all the Jews or any similar group, you still have to get rid of the liberals, commies, kosher nationalists and cuckservatives ect. It won’t happen.

Ancaps and lolbertarians are also at fault. There's more to life than just "the economy" and materialist viewpoints found in both Capitalism and Communism. Before interest came to be, before some greedy tribesman asked for more than he gave away, everyone had their fair share. Not because of a "gibs me dat" system, just because it was impossible for 99,999% of society to unfairly benefit, and if you didn't work at all (live like a welfare leech) you would die for not being able to provide for yourself. It's what commie pipe dreams are made of, except with actual work involved.

Society is divided into two clear parts, the Haves, and the Have-Nots. We briefly had a period where it seemed this dynamic would disappear with the rise of the middle class, but since the 70s this class has effectively been culled in the west.

>So what’s then the ideal philosophy for society to follow if not an endless pursuit of prosperity?

Essentially we need to go back to Darwinian Eugenics, which in itself actually almost took off during the industrial revolution when it became clear to many we were spiralling downwards as a species. We have to do away with loans and financial manipulation, the idea that modern medicine should help the genetically unfit, and the imaginary concept of “human rights”. Many people who larp as edgy Natsocs and those that call themselves “redpilled” do not want to accept that modern civilization is what has led to our downfall, and now it will lead to our destruction as nature resets itself.

If you’re in the west I encourage moving as far away from cities as possible.

>Don’t you feel any empathy for those that might perish? Don’t you want to save them?

Most normies base their opinions off 9gag memes. That’s why I say let it all burn in hell. I’m not sacrificing anything for such sickly people. It would just be arrogance at that point. Maybe some like Hitler thought there was a possibility because there was no internet, otherwise all hope ended there.

In fact this isn’t even a psychopathic mind-set to have. The psychopaths are the ones who do not understand these simple concepts. I used to think everyone was a normie - when in fact, we were the normies all along. I cannot imagine living like the average western individual today. I used to laugh at the “wake up sheeple” crowd until I woke up. It was depressing for a time, but now it’s just funny really. I started digging into all these organised nationalist/redpilled movements and groups but eventually found out they were all just another strain of the new-world-order virus. I can’t believe I fell for the Trump meme one time. You honestly think playing their game of kosher elections (where you’re not allowed to address the JQ due to the brainwashing of populations from birth) is going to change anything?

I’ve come to realize all these political events, elections, movements ect have no true effect at all on where we’re going. Here’s a good analogy; it’s like kabuki theater for the goyim. But for those that have realized this and those that have been convinced; you are part of a small fringe that might outlast this event and can then ensure another chance for mankind as a whole, a chance for your descendants at the very least. For us to eventually reach the stars, we need to come to terms with this.

If you found this an interesting read first give the thread a bump and then watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4&t=

Stay strong, prepare, and good luck.

>t posted from /comfy/ isolated Karoo farmstead

I completely agree with all of this, user. I appreciate you putting it into words.
I could probably write an essay expounding on issues surrounding this topic, and I likely will within a few months.

Overall I'm just trying to become Iron Pilled and leave the decadent modern world behind. The only thing I need is a traditional woman to have children with, which is becoming more difficult every day. I hope more Sup Forumsacks come to the same conclusions we have, so we can eventually restore true European values, and live in accordance with Natural Law once more.

I have reached similar conclusions.
There is nothing to be saved in our civilizations. The main goal should be just fucking preserving enough of our peoples that we don't fucking go extinct. Enlightenment was a fucking mistake.

Also, just a reminder Blackpill is basically an extension of the Iron Pill and has nothing to do with defeatism. Pic related.

The way I see it, every Sup Forumsack should stand as a beacon of stability and anti-kikery for his local community. The Jew has steered the world in a path to self-destruction, and only small, stable white communities will survive the downfall.

I think most natsocs agree with the idea that modern civilization is the problem itself.

Im a weird comglomeration of natsoc/tribalist/primalist.

Otherwise known as the Vargpill. Important things to note:
1. Civilization(order/hierarchy) is irreversibly corrupt.
2. Order/hierarchy is always irreversibly corrupt, this is a natural law.
3. The question, then, is when the protection afforded by Order becomes smaller than the corruption and rot fostered by it.
4. Once this point is reached, Chaos must rise and devour the corrupt Order, and we must journey into Chaos to discover a new Order to protect us from Chaos.
Pic related, I don't think we've reached point 3 yet. I think Western Civilization is still worth preserving for a little longer. But I could be wrong. Fatally wrong, even. Waiting could be our worst mistake. But destroying the structure will almost certainly ensure most of us will die.

youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo

Also the reason I started those /SIG/ threads. The idea is that we must prepare ourselves for this event. The political landscape is ridiculously pitted against us. This isn't like Weimar Germany, the population has been indoctrinated and burgers seem content despite being fucked in the ass by their government so there goes the point of the 2nd
amendment. We can buy time by voting conservatively, but it just slows the process.

Don't go full hedonist though, but also remember optimism is cowardice as Oswald Spengler said. Embrace pessimism, embody the values of a leader, that of a noble spirit.

The way I see it, Western Civilization hasn't been worth saving since AT LEAST the fall of the Third Reich. In fact, it's probably way earlier than that.
I would point to a few possibilities for when Western Civilization became cancerous, and not worth saving.
> The Industrial Revolution (the beginning of unsustainable materialist capitalism)
>the French Revolution (the political birth of leftism)
>the Enlightenment (the birth of liberalism)

I find particularly cancerous some leftist fedora tippers and transhumanists who care only for instant pleasure and gratification + not having kids with the justification that "technology will let me upload my mind so I can live forever" or "we're going to have designer babies and surrogate wombs soon"
This blind trust that mankind can conquer and rule nature falls back to the old tale of the tower of Babel. We will tear ourselves apart before we are able to achieve anything like that. We must be proud but humble, wise but not arrogant. A lot of lefty rhetoric is backed by their near religious trust in "progress" and that anything traditional or right of center is somehow a hurdle they must try and remove.

The technological developments made by mankind have value, but the ethical and moral degredation we have gone trough were never opposed by these champions of materialism.
It is up to us to carry the torch of science as well as rediscover idealism that exceeds beyond mere materialism in the coming dark ages.

I agree user.

At a certain point I think we should stop fucking with technology. It just leads down a rabbit hole where we make ourselves obsolete.

>"technology will let me upload my mind so I can live forever"
Pic related

>There are so many people who don't deserve to live

literally couldnt agree more. i wish the movie the purge was real.

That pic was quite a trip.

You are absolutely right. It is ''demoralizing'' to know exactly how badly the world is against us. That's the harsh reality of our situation. The globalist elite are so damn rich and powerful I don't think the average Sup Forumsack really gets it.

My personal goal is to study, start a company and become rich. Find a wife and make kids. Then build a small/medium farm. Not necessarily ditching my ''civilizational'' life. Maybe try persuade relatives to move as neighbours.

>natsoc/tribalist/primalist
Pretty much me too. The ideal life would be the primitive one in a tribal, hunter-gatherer world, but there's a big problem. The technologically superior will dominate. The tribal life can not coexist with the civilizational unless the civilization wants it to exist. Hobbits can not live in the Shire with orcs nearby.

I've been trying to think if it's possible to strive for the tribal life, without ditching weapons technology. How would that look like, and would it work?

if you remove the jews, the whole universe changes. running away and expecting the jews to just crash their very own system without anyone fighting back is too much optimism. if no one stay and fights, there will be no collapse. we will be eternal slaves.

what does that pic even meme?

Optimism is cowardice.

Something I used to share in the /sig/ threads. Pic related. It's surprising how much you can do with just a little land.

Do remember that once fossil fuels run out then commercial farming will just absolutely go to a standstill. Billions will starve.

The loss of humanity in retreating into machines.

Better: Fear of death.
There is nothing wrong with death if you believe in Natural Law, you accept the truth of life and that its meaning lies in it having an end.

Nobody is saying ''stop resisting''. What we ask for is to be realistic. You can't remove jews with the push of a button. Survival is more important than anything, and that's why Sup Forumsacks should be prepared, so that they can stay alive.

My family happends to own a small old farm, all the tools are there, and I always ask questions from my old man about how they used to do stuff when we visit the farm. Space is not an issue.

Billions will starve, without doubt. I'm making sure I'm not one.

Thankfully I live in Finland which is one big forest, and to my knowledge tractors can be made to run with wood.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood_gas

I'm glad you're sorted friend. I hope you spread this wisdom to other Sup Forumsacks worth saving.

Why not both? :D

You must conquer your fears.

I've the general plan sorted out yes. I hope to be completely safe for a collapse within the following 10-15 years.

Most Sup Forumsacks will probably sooner or later come to the same conclusions as we have. The truth is discomforting, but it's the truth, and we can not afford to ignore it.

make it real user
I will back you up, I promise

I will probably repost this thread in the future. Even if I only get to a handful of people, I will feel I at least tried.

Just a friendly reminder that it's in the elites natural interest to eventually just kill off everyone. Or whoever comes up with a world-destroying technology. If you have the technology and won't use it, someone else might come up with it and destroy you first. Technology will be so advanced the one attacking has all the advantages, none of the disadvantages. The ones destroying humanity have also the information advantage of knowing in what form the attack will come, and that's important. As a defender, you can only defend against what you know. With technological advancement, it'll be impossible to defend.

Best defence is to be formless.

bs, we will run out of resources/oil and shit in some decades/centuries max and then its fallout irl boy, cant wait

Exactly. Best way to win is not to play the game.

>decades
I doubt it, oil isn't running out that fast and resources, I don't know, but I doubt it.
>centuries
AI/automation and 99% unemployment will be a thing within our century. I have a feeling the wipeout will begin before that.

Again I could be totally wrong about everything and I would really dearly hope so, but these are the things I see, and I can not un-see.

Not even Hitler saved the West. Theres not going to be a movement comparable to that ever again. Whites are fucked on this planet. Races, species come and go. Nature rewards those with the least compassion, the most brutal. The Jews know this. Such is life.

This, also dont forget technology is exponential, so would have found effecient alternative energy sources by the time were out

Hahaha, again blind faith. In the 50s they thought we'd have flying cars by now.

Some more thread music;

youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs

The most brutal always wins indeed. That will always be true. Compassion is a virtue when it's directed at the in-group. Somehow they managed to dissolute the line between in- and out-groups. In a world where 'everyone' is a humanitarian, the ones that favour their in-group are kings.

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

It's exponentinal which means it's uncontrollable, which is why the elite is and should be fucking terrified of technological progress. They could lose all their power just like that. But they are smart to know that, and that's why they will have to eliminate competition if they are smart.

Flying cars are possible and do exist, but they are simply stupid. Immortality, AI, automation, nanotech, those are some big things that are being spent money on. Flying cars are scifi nonsense.

'HBD chick' talks about how the catholic church and maybe distance between people above the Hajnal line broke up clans in northern Europe. And then the clannish bonds were displaced to people as a whole. Something like that, I'm not up on it. This looks to be a recent overview of her thinking:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/tag/altruism/

AI concerns me the most. I mean there's already been a ridiculous amount of sci-fi that explores the disastrous mistake of advanced AI, but we seem to ask "can we?" instead of "should we?"

You rail against materialism and enlightenment values, then propagate darwinian eugenics in the same sentence. Your preocuppation with mass society just shows that you're a disenfranchised technocrat. Your normie hate is nothing unusual, stop caring about the world and start your own thing, at least modernity gives you the possibility to live a virile ronin-like lifestyle on easy mode if you're able to overcome the group pressure to have a career as some middle management bugman. First step would be to find likeminded men outside of this anonymous shithole.

>I've been trying to think if it's possible to strive for the tribal life, without ditching weapons technology. How would that look like, and would it work?

You'd need to have a society that maintained weapons and the capability to make/use them but consciously chooses not to use that technology for anything else. You'd need a class of tech-priests to maintain the nuclear weapons and arms stockpiles, at least some soliders who know enough to use them, and so forth.

I think it could be done, but it would be rather unstable.

Sounds like the brotherhood from Fallout

>i wish the movie the purge was real.

Soon enough, it will be. But it will not be for just one night - it will be for "just one" generation.

Anyone remember when most Sup Forums threads were this tier?

More like a 40k Knight World or a Space Marine homeworld.

Im not ready for the Iron-pill yet.

Wait 5 years and Germany will solve this once and for all time. Or maybe we fuck up again but if we do the planet will be destroyed, so who cares right?

Learning about the R*********s and big banks make me want to just end it all.
the feel that at anytime a world leader could just get killed for refusing ultimate jewery is just insane.
There's no way we could stop it, or is there?

Why do you self-censor Rothchilds?

Interesting. I'll read up on this when I wake up.

AI definitely will be one of the big questions. It can't (or won't) be left not-developed, because what if it gives immense powers? All it takes is one group to build the first AI, and they might have the upper hand to just take control.

It would be extremely hard to ''ban'' developing AI and enforce it globally.

>tech-priests
I like this idea. I'm not sure if the ideal society could coexist with a civilization that is like ours, which tries it everything to develop new weapons of destruction. Would an ideal society necessiate destruction of rest of humanity?

They will never ban it. We will be living in Ghost in the Shell near the end of humanity.

guess i'm just memeing but it still makes me paranoid, especially if my political carreer actually goes somewhere

yeah the jewish generation

Technology has become the new religion. We probably need an organised "clergy" managing it and the ethics of using it.

Good read, have a bump

Very interesting post, OP.

take it back to the days of the warlords

Would you recommend watching Ghost in the Shell, assuming you refer to the movie and not the manga?
youtube.com/watch?v=lQpysTHRevk

Also they might just ban developing AI. While working on AI themselves. That's what I'd do if I was in the innermost circle of the elite. Pretty much all our laws are like that, ban the fun for others and fuck kids and do cocaine on your private island for the elite.

The movie is a must-watch. Idk about the manga since I haven't read it but the movie is widely praised so I'd recommend it anyway.

>Implying that the chucklefucks that go on here would survive more than a few weeks on their body fat, doritos, and wankstained hentai maganizes

Trips don't lie, GitS was a pretty thought-provoking movie about the nature of sentience and the crossing of man with machine plus dozens of other stuff if you examine it very well. youtube.com/watch?v=v6aqDZW1BUM

That is a concern. Go to /sig/ regularly I'd recommend.

Opinions on trans-humanism?
since we're already living on a Deus Ex game, the only thing that is missing is humans willingly getting prostethics and augmentations.
would you upgrade your body to reach it's maximum potential or stay natty?

See

Also we lose our humanity and if you watch this movieIt should probably change your view on transhumanism or at least make yo uquestion the perks

If that's the case, I guess I'll have to watch it. Not a big watcher of movies, but GitS has had something that makes me feel like I've to see it.

It's almost scary how eager some people are with the transhumanism. I mean I was too when I was 14 or so but adult people, especially the reddit-types, they are so incredibly naive and can't see how everything could go wrong in thousand unknown ways.

Gods will not be a thing of religion with transhumanism, and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

I have a disdain for the designer-baby scene as well as genetic modification. We open Pandora's box once we try to play God.

I'm not very fond of computer chips inside me or mind controlling brain augmentations.

> widely praised
You mean the anime movie, not the recent live-action one with Scarlett Johansson, right?

Well said. It's all in the game though, the way of life. Someone or something will take our place and then something else will come along and take it's place and so forth until there's no resources or energy left.

No fucking shit I mean the anime movie.

>you goyim are only animals and fit for barbarism
(((Howard)))

Every fucking time.

yes, seems to me that the most i'll realistically do to my future self is get prostethic limbs, augmented vision and hearing.
But i'm still on the fence on nanomachines (son!)
they could be heaven or hell, depending how they actually work.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

No, it was not. The modern society was good, the postmodern (where we are at) is not so. Corruption of our minds and value's for several decades has completely erased our will to exist.
NatSoc implemented a modern society with traditional family oriented value's this is because the NSDAP longed to destroy the degeneracy of the Weimarr republic
I think we've almost reached point 3. When the next financial crisis (sovereign debt crisis) hits, refugees stop getting dem gibs and they will go apeshit. chaos will ensue in a matter of days.
I'd like to add
>healthy reforms (fascism/Natsoc combines modernism with traditionalism)
The war has undone these sadly.
>damn son
Finland is a perfect spot. Much better then the Netherlands luckily I live near the German border in a semi-rural area. Luckily my parents thought my how to forage, farm, skin animals and clean fish.
Claim your place. Claim it not for yourself but for you children. Claim it for the future of mankind. Claim it to stop (((them)))

>the trilateral commission is finance by the Rockerfellers and the Rothschilds
how the FUCK did they get away with it?

What makes you think you will be the one in control once you ''upgrade'' yourself? What is the use of being superhumanly powerful, if your GoogleChip™ suddenly isn't anymore the nice add-on that the guys in lab-coats promised you?

Transhumanism might be great if you're the one pulling the strings and controlling others, but I'd not be so eager about it else.

Neither can I understand it. Blood is magical in my eyes. Even if there is whatever 'imperfections' in me, they are mine, and make me what I am. I want my children to be fully human.

Only because something is (((controlled opposition))) this does not mean you can not subvert it on your own. It would be a shame to leave millions of people behind to become zogbots if all they need would be a little push. Western countries will definetly face collape but two things are uncertain.
>Whatt will cause the collapse before any other factor does
>When will it happen
One thing will always be certain. This collapse will be the start of a massive conflict in the western world and many groups will try to claim power. This is also the only solution which would have a chance of creating a "bright future" anything else has a too high risk that traitors might escape or the "good" side will get subverted. When laws don't mean a thing anymore and recources for survival get scarce the current power structures controlling civilization will cease to work.
I appreciate your wall of texts because it brings up a difficult topic and leads to good discussions. Music is pretty comfy btw.
Note: Everything I said might just be LARP so I don't get partyvanned :^)

screencapped, glad someone thinks like me.

Haha, stay strong Hans.

You too my friend.

Agreed, you have to fight tooth and nail for your place in the world. The only sad part is maybe the battles fought this century might be forgotten later, just like our ancestors from long ago fought and expelled ((enemies)).

How the fuck am I supposed to go on functioning normally in society after swallowing these redpills?

thank you!

Do all places in South Africa (or Namibia if you familiar with there) levy property taxes?
I'd like to buy myself a few acres in the middle of nowhere in one of these countries.

let the message enhance your life, not consume it.

is this nazi music? Good song, but makes me feel like a bad goy

>I'd like to buy myself a few acres in the middle of nowhere in one of these countries.

Dude, if you're white they'll murder you. Is that worth avoiding property taxes?

Stay here in FUSA and fight for _your_ community and nation*.

* I didn't say "country" I said "Nation" with a capitalized 'N', as in 'your race and heritage', which _is_ your Nation, and your ***ONLY*** Nation.