Would you ever change your political views to please a woman? What if she was really cute and wife material?

Would you ever change your political views to please a woman? What if she was really cute and wife material?

How many times are you gonna make the same thread over again? Atleast change the pic or something

Is this a joke? You fucking faggot

>Changing yourself
>For a woman
No, you fucking leaf.

I would live a lie.

>Wife material
>Different political views

Nice try.

If you make her orgasm hard enough, she will become whatever you want. That is what they do. They are like little deceptive chameleons so you must always protect yourself, legally and sexually.

>wife material
>different political views
Day of the rake when??

a fucking leaf

If she's wife material then there's no reason to change your beliefs.

Absolutely not. I'd totally try to change hers in the latter scenario though.

Laci Green is not wife material. She barely rates as a practice girl.

Yes because what are political views even getting me right now? Nothing

>Would you ever change your political views to please a woman? What if she was really cute and wife material?
No. A man must stand by his convictions no matter what. Have you never watched anime before? You low test cuck.

womens political views are not hard to change if you are handsome and speak in emotional terms

Of coz not.

Go away troll.

This is the second day in a row.

Don't u have a bar to go to in Lkf???

>Not right wing
>wife material

Pick one.

She isn't wife material if you have to change your political view. If she's wife material you give her a political view you cuck.

I would to point out two little things that make the pic you shared exceptionally good.

1. The asian real estate agent, insane problem here.

2. The happa eyes on Shiny Pony, most won't notice that

Well I do naturally assess and chameleon anybody's personal politics, including women.

But I don't actually believe in anything beyond getting what I want. Because none of it is true, and it's all pretense.

YOU NEVER COMPROMISE YOUR VIEWS FOR ANY FUCKNG THING

The birth of a cuck leaf.

>be my dad
>conservative
>marry a younger woman who is a lefty
>make agreement that neither one will vote since their votes will cancel each other out
>election time.jpg
>dad calls
>tells me to pick him up to go vote
>oreally.jpeg
>"what happened to your agreement, dad?"
>"I just say that so she doesnt vote, ive been doing it since bush"
>tfw my dad has been silencing lefty votes for years

Why the fuck would I do that, I am the Master of my destiny not a womyn. A womyn should bend to my views if she wants acess to my resources.

no

>not just marrying a rich bitch and being her cuck

She isnt wife material, shes a meat pocket you fuck when you come home drunk from the bar

As a break from the usual irony and shitposting (of which this thread is based), I'll give a serious answer:

I will not change *for* a woman, but I'm open minded and accept that there are things I just haven't considered yet. So a woman can change my mind, but it would not be because she was a woman or a romantic interest per se

Dude, I made a feminist turn full conservative. Stop being a faggot, OP.

i would just bullshit her

Reproduction > Ideology
Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar.

Women do not respect men who cave to their bullshit. Either turn her to your way of thinking or at least remain steadfast in your own convictions.

This. You have to game the system from the inside. I live in cuckfornia so convervative women are practically fucking nowhere, so i wear a leftist smokescreen.
Despite Sup Forums's belief there are a lot of top tier liberal qts. Save them before its too late

You always see women or minorities who voteed for Trump or who are conservative get told “you voted against your own interests”. I just saw a headine that michael obama told femae Trump supporters that they voted against their own interests.

If these people believe that everyone should vote with only their personal interests in mind, then why would they not expect all white people to vote Trump if he is a white supremacist?

Why are all canadians such massive cucks.

No.

>>implying Lexi green is 'wife' material

Because we’re more evolved.

>3DPD
>really cute
>wife material

Why would I? Only numales and cucks do that.

>to please a woman
Good luck with that.