Why didn't you listen?

Why didn't you listen?
You could of had heaven on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs&bpctr=1506549197

>Look what happens when you start worshiping materialism!
*You get a consumer society that just rots everything to the core!!
Filling people with greed and envy, Turning each other against one another in the pursuit of useless junk.

All you need is your family, and the basics.
Stop worshiping money! Money will never bring you eternal happiness but your family will.

>Look what happens when your "Tolerance" and "Morality" dictates your thinking
*You get a society that is completely subverted and doesn't know the difference between black and white.

Now you allow degenerates to run a muck in your streets, muddy up your beautiful homeland, They try to shame you! Trick you! and the worst part is they want you to ACCEPT the abuse. Do you enjoy driving around and seeing your country become a waste land? Do you enjoy knowing that you will be leaving the world a worst place for your children?

Why didn't you listen?
The kingdom of heaven is in man. We have the ability to create heaven or hell on earth.

>right now you live in hell!
>why do you accept this?

Hitler's spirit is still alive.

this. never forget the the jews white holocaust 1913-20??

Hey there Drucker

Is there a source for this kooky shit?

what's the source for this? im pretty sure benjamin franklin never fucking said any of this.

Just like the protocools of elder zion are fake too?

dont try to change the subject you disingenuous fuck, provide a source for the benjamin franklin quote or quit posting misinformation

read the real talmud. they have split it up hidden and mistranslated it countless times to hide the horrors within. it is unspeakable. it is horrific. martin luther did and we all know how he felt. you will want to kill every jew you see with fire after you look into the book of satan himself

pretty cool. Jeb would change america like hitler changed germany. vote jeb 2020 niggas

Can you elaborate on that a bit? Also where would you find a copy?

its idiots like you that make antisemitism look like a fucking loopy conspiracy. there are so many prominent well respected men throughout history that hated jews and had legitimate grievances with them, you discredit them every time you post fake bullshit quotes. I legitimately wonder if you're a fucking retard or jidf doing some false flag larping.

Anti-semitism? The fact you're using that term proves youre a fucking Jew. You realize arabs are semites too right? Fucking kike.

i cant get ahold of a copy, sadly. but i know it says things like you can rape a gentile woman but not a jewish woman, and it makes it clear that they believe goys are no better than cattle for them to do whatever they want with. we were put on this earth to be used by the jews, pretty much. they look at us the way we look at pigs and cows.

>You realize arabs are semites too right
no i didn't know that, a classification error hardly reduces the legitimacy of my argument tho. i figure ur just trolling so i wont respond after this if u don't address why u used a fake quote, and how doing that delegitimizes real quotes

I was taught in grade 6, by teachers regurgitating the same BS since my parents were in school, that X is true.

Does Sup Forums have something better than the forced conditioning of our youth from age 5-6 to ages 18 or are we just circle jerking as usual? Unless one of you have billions, we have no shot. Keep redpilling till we die but it mostly falls on deaf ears.

buckley was the original cuckservative.

Hitler was a huge artistic pussy.

OY VEY