Whining alt-right babies btfo by based black science man

>Kneeling in front of somebody represents respect and loyalty

Mind blown. Thank you Black Science Man!

And in real life, kneeling when the appropriate show of respect is to stand is a deliberate show of disrespect.

Why can't leftists ever make a point without resorting to references to shitty pop culture?

So they where not protesting but paying a higer form of respect and loyality to the national anthem?

Try going to a three star michelin restaurant and kneel at the table while eating and see if they take it as a gesture of respect. Context matters

So the niggers of the nigger felon league are kneeling to empathize their respect for the flag?

Kek the niggers are starting to confuse themselves

>citing a fictional universe to make your point

nigger degross tyson chicken really is the dumbest (((scientist))) i can think of

In the game of thrones universe you can also have slaves

Time to chain some niggers up since apparently we live by those rules now

>bend the knee for 'unity'
>unity in dividing races
>unity in it's the white mans fault
>unity in supporting cop killers
>unity in pampering multi-millionaire niggers

Yet the free folk refused to bend the knee.

>Using game of thrones as a reference to real life
>MFW

>"science" man
WE WUZ SPINMASTUHS N SHEIT

>relating real life to a tv show

>Antifa: bend the knee, or end up like the Tarlys

I no longer understand how they can live in this delusion. This is why you keep seeing richfags talk about the world being a simulation. Their reality in leftism is so fucked up they know something is wrong.

A thumbs up in my country is a good thing. A thumbs up in another could mean Fuck You. So whats his point.

In mine, two fingers up in a V is a peace sign.
In the UK, the same two fingers turned around are "fuck you".

I wish this image weren't so relevant every day. Every god damned day.

Oh shieeeeet

Let the civil war begin already

>in the #GameofThrones Universe

is this guy fucking retarded?

>Star Wars this
>Disney that
>Game of Thrones this
>Harry Potter that
Why is evertyhing Pop Culture with these people?

It actually means subservience.

He is far from based. He is merely doing the same as the rest of the media misinformation outlets in keeping peoples eye from more important things with pure drivel.
>Why is evertyhing Pop Culture with these people?
Because they know the majority of people are indoctrinated sheep, and only relate to that which they are spoon fed. Society around the world is a hopeless mess that will not recover.

Holy shit, a T.V. show written in a mystical dark ages setting with dragons and magic is completely applicable to the NFL! I get it black science man, you so smart!

In the world of #GayManGroans niggers are slaves.

Yeah because NFL players want to show the nation the highest level of respect and loyalty. Give me a fucking break. I thought this guy was supposed to be smart.

Someone find some art of slaves bending a knee for their white masters and send it to him.

>using as a final argument Game of Thrones trivia

w e w

Does this dumb nigger really believe this is from game of thrones?

But don't you understand user, that's why the white masters made them do it, because it was the absolute most respect that could be shown to an authority, therefore, even though it's against the norm and their stated objective, they are actually showing more respect you are than taking your hat off and standing.

Well we arent in game of thrones universe you muppet.

Tyson is a huge asshole. Even Reddit hates that nigger. Twitter is all fake propaganda.

I believe it is highly probable that this African-American male engaged in sexual intercourse with a large number of European-American females.

Are we seriously letting him run with this idiotic interpretation?

Bending the knee is a representation of subjugation, subordination, submission or kowtowing to a dominant force, not of respect. What a dumb nigger.

>this post again
die already

The pretentiousness of this pseudo-intellectual makes me sick.

>black
>science man

pick one.

LOL Sir Isaac Nigger has to put in a pop culture reference for his failtards.

So many dotards here.

Has he read the books, seen the show, or at least skimmed a wiki? Bending the knee is used as an insult implying one was weak or cowardly. Characters from all over like the Wildlings and Martells bring up that they don't kneel as a sign of pride. Stannis uses it to assert his dominance with his enemies "bend the knee or I'll destroy you". The Stark king who surrendered to the Targs is called the king who keeled as an insult. Fucking dumbass nigger

in the real middle ages era bending the knee was mainly a symbol of submission

So basically we're not living in the reality? Wow 10/10 Neil, best scientist in the fantasy world!

> Man of science
> Uses Game of Thrones for an argument

>But only in Game of Thrones

>in a fictional universe
Fuck off, pedocrat. Sage

>liberal uses fantasy as an arguing point for the 157th time

Wow, he's really on to something guys