>Gauland and Weidel elected leaders of the AfD Bundestag group
>Petry wants to create a new party, similiar to the CSU

- Other
>15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
>15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
hooktube.com/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
hooktube.com/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
hooktube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
hooktube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rw4gXIZ1Qrg
youtu.be/L6m7NyFN08U?t=93
youtu.be/PEgdXBK73IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love 'Högge'.
A friend who is in the AfD watched one of his speeches live in the front row, he said Höckes eyes are glittering when the talks about Germany.

>tfw wants to be dominated by Arab guy

Fuck Kepetry

why did you get colonized by algerians when it should have been the other way around

He loves Germany. A true patriot.
He would have the potential for a Führer if the majority hadn't been indoctrinated over decades.

he might well the reincarnation of you know who

youtu.be/rw4gXIZ1Qrg

Höcke is the best

I'd love greet everyone with "Heil Höcke".

guter Mann

Hey Deutschfriends, how would you feel about a personal union between Germany and the Netherlands under Koning Willem IV / Kaiser Wilhelm III?
I feel like we could actually make a union happen if we get enough support.

Wie heißt der jetzt eigentlich im Vornamen?

Björk

As long as he decreases the taxes and removes kebab I'm fine with it.

Björn

fucking baguette eating cuck nigger

The money, Germany.

The cars, Poland.

The butthurt, Poland

The land, Poland.

Whats their endgame?

Less than 1%

Danke.

Hallo hallo hallo. gebt mir eure Gedanken über Petry. Am besten mit Argumenten belegen.

Ich denke da gibt es mehr zu sagen als nur: "hurr durr Petry hat uns verraten und wollte von vornerein nicht WIRKLICH was verändern"

He would not be Kaiser Wilhelm III. He can't just adopt the name counting of the prussian house.

Johannes

Bernd.

15.10. Nationalratswahl. Short will win.

youtu.be/L6m7NyFN08U?t=93

kek

Adolf

I don't get why he doesn't just denies it.. or does what Sellner did.

I would love it

The number is by house not by title. He would be Kaiser Wilhelm IV.

The Lebensraum, Poland

>short

as ive already said in previous thread I think it would be a great idea since wilhelm II grave could stay where it is once the monarchy is restored. But don't think theres enough popular support for it, a tiny minority of germans today want a monarch, even if he's just ceremonial.

Did anyone watch Petry on TV today? Quick rundowns?

Was soll es da viel zu sagen geben? Petry ist machtgeil und Pretzell pleite. Deswegen streben beide Ministerämter an. Lies dazu auch noch Klonovskys Facebook-Einträge.

>>'143141089
meant for obviously

This.

Nope

>Kühle Nummern.

Like the Anchorman says: that's cute, in three weeks you can watch the pros

She didn't bash AfD but implied she will create a new party. Von Dohnanyi said Schulz must resign.

The FPÖ will win

The türkisen will win.

VERDAMMTER JUGO JETZT HAST DU DICH ENTTARNT

Let's hope there wont be a re-election then. Seriously a second election soon would be a nightmare scenario with the Petry disaster.

Nah, people don't care

SHIT. RAUS AUS NORD-SLOVENIEN BEOVR DA FROSCH KIMMT.

How about we try to gain popular support, and try to get this idea into the mainstream?
I have a really good feeling about the idea of a union, and as I think most Germans haven't really considered a monarchy in Germany recently, so it might be easy to get people into this idea of union. Besides, as far as I know, the Dutch monarchy and the house van Oranje-Nassau are looked upon pretty favourably by the German population, which should have a positive influence on the view people have on this possible union.

>I don't get why he doesn't just denies it
What do you mean, deny that it's him? Dunno how that would've went.

Why do you think so?

Ah, sorry. I sadly do not know a lot about the numbering of monarchs, I thought it was numbered by how many monarchs of that country have had that same first name. Thank you for correcting me!

There won't. Jamaika will be formed and Petry will disappear.

This. Petry is already history. She's deluded enough to believe she was elected for her personality, but in reality it's just because AfD voters are loyal.

Wer war gestern beim AfD Fackelzug zum Reichstag dabei?
>youtu.be/PEgdXBK73IA

Yesterday she was invited in a big German "political talkshow" and this will continue I think. They will invited Frauke fucking Petry most times instead of real AfD people.

Sure, until the next election. Then she's fucked. And that could be a lot sooner than she hoped.

kek

HEIL HÖGGE :DDDDD

kek

I guess denying it is hard here because it's on video, you can hear his voice and god knows what else is on tape.

Do you think the greed for minister posts will outweigh other concerns for FDP and Greens?

did the greens lady fag about climate again?
> am gruenen wesen soll die welt genesen

Really don't know, a ton of voters have voiced displeasure about the rather controversial remarks by Gauland, and a lot said Höcke should go. It's a cucked state, though, but I'd say overall, having some more "moderate" people at the top as well does fare good. Now Weidel has to take that position.
People are just generally cucked by decades of leftist brainwashing in media and education. We have to acknowledge that and work accordingly. I think Petry leaving will hurt us, though it's unclear how much. But IMO there are more people who wish the AfD would be a bit more moderate than there are people who wish the AfD would get rid of moderates. The latter brings us on a dangerous course into NPD-tier voter base resources (~1% of the electorate).
What the leadership needs to do now is to signal moderate tones, at least for the immediate future. Not abolishing goals and program, of course, but maybe - just maybe - NOT talk about WWII or the holohoax for a few weeks. The program is broad enough to appeal to a nice range of voters, even the far left, the AfD needs to keep it that way. But we also need prominent figureheads that represent those various factions, and those need to work together in guten wie in schlechten Zeiten. One of the main problems currently is that there is zero stability in the leadership. We need someone like a Wilders or Le Pen (regardless of their political agenda) who are a constant presence.

They try to draw the right to the (((centre))) by this. Fools, even if Petry is a jew, to not lose what differs her from the norm, she needs to keep up with the right wing narrative. AfDs jobs just needs to stay where they are or slightly shift the narrative righter, the more air time she gets. Legacy media is truly a great ally

I really want to pick up tiki-torches and start marching on Berlin.

Bases Björn. It is the same as with Hitlers photo on the Odeonsplatz

In my opinion the CDU and Merkel will shift as much as needed to get the Greens and the FDP into a coalition. That's why Schäuble will become Bundestagspräsident so that a FDP guy can become finance minister.

The main problem will be the CSU. Will they get their Obergrenze? Probably not, so the CSU will get destroyed in the 2018 state election. If they do get it, it is unlikely that especially the Greens will stay in the coalition for a long time.

A few times. Just like Gysi with his war for social justice.

Entschuldigen Sie, aber Sie klingen wie ein Shill.

For a better spread, I would recommend to very slightly increase the size of the relevant text. Not too much, just as slightly before it will be observable with the bare eye, so the brain can unconsciously do your work.

Checked. Bring your car.

Kill jews more

Eine noch größere Bedrohung ist die wachsende Anzahl an Politikern die des Deutschen (von dem Deutschen?) nicht mächtig sind.

Gott zum Gruße.
Und ja ich bin einer, was ist schlecht daran?

Well that's two conflicting opinions.

schu a bissl mies sowas...

The people who voted AfD on Sunday tolerate Höcke as long as he is not the leader of the movement. "Distanzeritis" doesn't help. The Left or the Greens also don't do that and their average voter also doesn't like left-wing extremism or violence.

Also a CSU-like approach won't work, the AfD needs to signal their opposition to the political class, especially for the voters in the east. But you are right, NPD-tier behaviour is just as bad.

ALLAHU AKBAR GENOSSE

>or does what Sellner did.
Basic Gestalt please?

>their average voter also doesn't like left-wing extremism or violence.

thats wrong though

Okay mal gucken. Egal was auch passiert, der AfD schadets :(

The CDU needs the CSU to get a majority. Maybe they want to try out a minority government between CDU/FDP/Greens because they will miss little to no seats.

A Jamaica government has a good majority (not that it matters because silly Fraktionszwang") but happens to be very volatile. The Greens (or their voters) hate the FDP as much as they hate the AfD. They just don't show it as much. It's probably one of those coalitions that doesn't get shit done because of internal struggles.

Well he assumes that a regression to the left mean seems a desirable way to recruit or hold a bigger base of voters. My assumption is, that do too a wider offer at the right side, the curiosity and detabuisation of slightly right wing term will draw people more to the right. I don't know where user derives his assumption from, I do take mine from a combination of Social symbolism and classical economy, and as an historical prove would refer to the growing of the left from the late 50's over the 60's to it's zenit in the late 90's and decline over the early 2000's
Komm druf an für wa ma shilled

und wofür zu shillen is dann in ordnung

That's right.

Read: average
The average Green voter is for example a female primary school teacher and not an Antifa subhuman.

When you say the left passed its Zenith, do you mean social mood? Because politics wise we're moving ever farther left.

/ourguy/ gysi made her and the AfD retarded at the same time

(Yes the economic understanding he has, sucks ass, but he is not corrupt, is against Ttip and has his hearth were it belongs)

*look retarded

/ourguy/ gysi?
Did I miss something or should I hunt you down?

Did they treat her like shit?

how predictable
I sometimes think these intellectual insolvency delays really believe in their ability to save the world

Not really. Violence against right wingers, wrong thinkers, supposed and real fascist is at least tolerated if not encouraged among you green voters and party members. And generally speaking that counts for most of society.

Gysi is, of course, jewish