Red pilled movies

watching pic related right now
am I about to get red pilled?

Also, which are must-see red pilled movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBk5XV1ExoQ
imdb.com/title/tt1023114/
youtube.com/watch?v=87kezJTpyMI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeZL2R9jDJM
m.imdb.com/title/tt0277327/
youtu.be/PBk3fYYYUwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QsQY9uBH2fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basic Instinct.

The Lawnmover Man

Dr. Lawrence Angelo: This is all so new.

Jobe Smith: It's not new. I realized that nothing we've been doing is new. We haven't been tapping into new areas of the brain - we've just been awakening the most ancient. This technology is simply a route to powers that conjurers and alchemists used centuries ago. The human race lost that knowledge and now I'm reclaiming it through virtual reality.

This. Virtual reality is assisting us in realizing that there is more than meets the eye

Boku no Pico

That movie was boring but im autistic and was hoping for something fun or fucked up to happen

I was ok with eyes wide shut until the dude started going around town flashing a "doctor's badge" and getting people to give him information.

>am I about to get red pilled?
No, because you don't understand what Kubrick did with the script.

w-what did he to the script?

idiotocracy is mantadory
also they live

He used it as a vehicle to tell a story not related to the original. He did this with The Shining also, which drove Stephen King mad.

Lets just say, Kubrick turned that script into his own story based upon OTO and Scientology.

Eyes Wide Shut is not a movie about the Illuminati or whatever you think it is about.

only you know oh wise and intelligent user

Das Rite.

This movie is so fucking good.

Make some cash off your roastie.

Movies don't red pill, they zombie pill you. Anything that makes the silver screen is Jew propaganda. Some movies might fool you, but that's only just how slick these people really are.

dude must be red pilled af

from deepest of all rabbit holes to highest mason ranks

I watched this movie yesterday.

Has anyone seen "Kubrick's Odyssey"?
Anyone got a link to stream it? Can't seem to find one.

Jew propaganda...

> jay

That guy makes me laugh, not a complex bone in his body, a total dullard.

The real red pill is the mirror trilogy by Alan Zweig

This is easily my favorite redpill movie.

An Education
If I ever have a daughter, I would make sure she sees it

>44443
tfw

Never forget.

Blast From the Past is pretty redpilled.

>Anything that makes the silver screen is Jew propaganda
all films in the US, if they go through a studio, have to get DoD approval.

>kubrick did
he died months before the final release

holy shit wtf

What if I told you
The machines are the Jews

>die protecting zion
>made by a couple of jews
neo's the jew

Girl has sex with Chad, gets dumped and cursed, beta orbiter does a captain-save-a-hoe to save her from curse. Gets nasty STD. Girl moves on.

The Human Centipede 3: Final Sequence

low IQ retard

The first half maybe.

even the uncut is 30 or so minutes short of what he said would be the final length of the film.
>low iq and a retard
bit redundant there

Who's Michael Doug?

You really are dumb aren't you? If I had just typed "low iq", that would leave the semantic meaning of my post open to interpretation, hence I used it as a qualifier, to state the type of retard you are.

They live.

Lord of the Rings.

the dude from
>basic instin
>the gam
>falling dow

This

Thank You For Smoking is pretty good as well

The films of Peter Weir, pic related.
His last film was about people escaping from the Gulag. Jews rushed a nothing indy comedy with almost exactly the same title to confuse moviegoers.

>German humour

>not reading the original austrian novel "traumnovelle"
user, I am disappoint. get your shit together

THE MONEY MASTERS

AKA The Still Pill

youtube.com/watch?v=HBk5XV1ExoQ

Watch it you fagets

Clinton cash

Yeah that one is breddy gud too

Seconded. Edgy faggots will say otherwise because he kills a nazi. He wasn't gonna kill him until the nazi was attacking Dfens.

kek

True Detecives Season 2 is CRIMINALLY UNDER8ED

The entire length of the season was an elaborate 'fuck you' to the self-serving nepotistic whore politicians (Democrats implied) that destroyed California. These same elites literally engage in an Eyes Wide Shut tier orgies at the end of the season. Rachel McAdams' characters father is used to portray the entire boomer generation (summer of love generation) as selfish degenerate dreamer hippies who neglected their children and sold out their inheritance. The gay character is used to illustrate the consequences of the degenerate homosexual lifestyle, contrasted with the person he's trying to be - a father/"good man." Velcoro's father, while watching an old Eastwood scene, literally mentions "this is no more country for white men." Further along this trend, the infighting with foreign gangs, specifically Mexicans and Russian/Israelis, who have dug in to the turf of California, are implied to have symbolically destroyed the American dream, destroying Vince Vaughns character's wealth, fortune, and eventually taking his life. The show is drenched in themes such as the above.

The Washington Post fucking complained that the show had too much toxic masculinity. Did the Season fail because the implicit message triggered the shitlib lefty cucks more than the first season, where the politics were more ambiguous? Why don't I see more about this show on /pol?

are those....
silicone

can't quite truly appreciate these tits
too far on the assymetrical scale that it may not be caused by the motion of her walking :/

season 1 and 2 were nice.
Red pilled movies?
american psycho is nice, just rewatched. gotta understand shit though.
Fargo aint bad too, season 1, alot of redpill moments

Everything posted in here is cancerous jew garbage.

Why not post this movie? Portrays Siberian Gulags as worst prison system in the world - doesn't mention holocaust, so Hollywood memory holed the tits out of this movie, because it portrayed communism and gulags realistically.

imdb.com/title/tt1023114/
youtube.com/watch?v=87kezJTpyMI

>d. untermensch

Hell yea

Chinese Super Ninjas

Connecting the Dots
along the same vein

Best. Soundtrack. Ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeZL2R9jDJM

>I dedicate this post to my home boys Crom and Mitra.

Also Ken Burns series on Nam is out now
not exactly redpill material because of muh corporate sponsors and pbs
still has a lot of comfy imagery of the country before getting fucked in the ass by the CIA and MIC
would love a serious autist to do an in depth discussion on what which events were (((glossed over)))

Great movie user! A must watch imo.

Name a more redpilled director

You cannot

This one hasn't been posted yet.

No, it's a false red pill. Everything up until the ending part was perfect and he was completely valid in his complaints. Think of it up until the nazi part, those are the "evil" thoughts that are in his head. Maybe I should fall into white supremacist/Nazism (my complaints so far match these ideologies), but then he kills those thoughts/suppresses them as many do in reality as they don't want to be seen as the "bad" guy.

All of his complaints/issues continue to be valid, until the writer ends it with that sort of deus ex machina - Oh! No his thoughts didn't matter see he's actually literally crazy implying all his thoughts are as well "invalidating" them.

I doubt very highly it was meant to be "red pilling" though I don't think it was made as outright propaganda as much is nowadays. You could say it's redpilled for the most part minus the end reveal that he's crazy.

or maybe it's because the entire movie is shit. a white person goes psychotic over normal human shittyness. his wife is literally holding their child hostage and lying about the husband. by the end of the movie, he's such a schitzo that he suicides by cop. the hero is the cop who embraces romance his "spicy" latina coworker and is left with the guilt of killing a crazy white man who had a squirt gun

I do not understand how this movie came out at all

Cross of Iron (1977)

They had to get it past the (((review board))), so the ending had to fit the themes of the time.

Never forget
>white is for laundry

>Name a more redpilled director
Practically anyone.

If I had to choose, though, it would be pic related.

not really redpilled
but decent movie
and probably only wwII movie where germans don't picture their soldiers as muh evil nazis

The original stories were terrible kubrick wanted to expunge all traces of jew falsehood from the original and make it his own.

I'll check that. I still think it's pretty red pilled and hilarious to watch from our POV, but I believe they did intend to make a "list" of white man complaints and then reveal the he's crazy part. It's similar to Look Who's Back where Hitler makes great arguments that a reasonable person could at least understand if they weren't too far left. If you haven't seen it there's a scene where he's talking about how breeding different dogs together would eliminate the one dog (basically speaking against race mixing) and the argument is completely sound.

There's no doubt the guy who wrote the book and did the movie is a leftist faggot, but it leads to people questioning their leftist beliefs like pic.
(couldn't find it) But she basically says something like "it was pretty good, but I found myself sympathizing with Hitler instead of seeing him as the monster he is."

It's almost like he was just a normal kind of guy or something lol

Children of Men

it's pretty much europe today

I always kek at 'Ulcered Sphincter of Asserica'.

That's actually a remake of an even more based movie. Seriously, this user is not letting you down.
"As Far As My Feet Will Carry Me"
m.imdb.com/title/tt0277327/
youtu.be/PBk3fYYYUwQ

I'll just leave this here: youtube.com/watch?v=QsQY9uBH2fA

Barry Lyndon, every scene is a painting

Pretty salty coming from Mexico.

Yes. While I sympathize with Dfens, I agree with Prendergast that (((they))) lie to everyone and that is not an excuse to chimp out.

trailer seems a little bit cucked
but i will give it a try

He didn't chimp out.

His death accomplished all of his goals.
>Support his family (life insurance)
>End the suffering
The squirt gun shows he intended to die and leave the money, and that Prendergast had him pegged wrong at the end. He took the squirt gun from the house planning that.

It's easy to ignore it and say "He was just being movie insane", but there was clearly planning and forethought from before going to the dock.

Really underrated film, very Jewish, but not (((Jewish)))

>A negro!
Always cracks me up

yeah it seems to not be on pirate bay anymore. I have watched it many times, turned several friends onto it, etc. it is worth a purchase. wether or not you like his personality, the body of evidence presented is substantial