Why are people keep saying President Donald Trump isn't going to help Peurto Rico...

Why are people keep saying President Donald Trump isn't going to help Peurto Rico? I don't think President Donald Trump is lazy at all. He is doing work.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/404807-mattis-missile-casualties-afghanistan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love how America gets distracted with retarded pseudo-news while it slides into an armed confrontation with Russia, China & India. Way to go, knuckleheads. Don't let the nukes hit your dumb heads too hard on the way out, jeez.

Fucking Jiddiots.

rt.com/usa/404807-mattis-missile-casualties-afghanistan/

What does Puerto Rico even do?

vote to not be a state, that's what.

hope those idiots are enjoying their tax haven now.

Puerto Rico should pay denbts first

legit thought that was the white woman who was pretending to be black

Fuck off Rachel Dolezal

This is such bullshit. Back when Obama was fucking up America in any way especially attracting illegal immigrant in order to increase more crimes making this country less safe. First I'd like to that NK is no match for America.

What's some shithole in mexico got to do with the US of A?

Must. Incite. Race War.

It's a lesbian "comedian" pretending to be profound.

This is a weird narrative. Somehow tweeting about football (which takes at most a minute) is interfering with his other duties? There are 1440 minutes in a day and Trump only sleeps a couple hours.

Wanda might be running her mouth but I noticed Larry David hasn't been out there leading the fight against Trump. Could he be our Jew?

Ms. Sykes is an idiot who thinks that if she doesn't know about it, it isn't happening.

Trump has been very active in helping Texas, Louisiana Florida, and Puerto Rico. Ms. Sykes doesn't know about it because she only accepts information from retarded hate Trump garbage sources.

Puerto Ricans don't have to pay federal income tax, so why should my taxes go towards helping them?

Cost us millions of dollars and return nothing but ungrateful mud people thinking they deserve more.

This is straight up fake news in the highest degree that Trump isn't doing anything about PR. They've come out and personally thanked him for what he's doing.

That's the point I was telling them how wrong they are. You have to remember that liberals are the kind of people who won't accept "facts
but instead believing what they believe that could help this country. They're broken people with absolutely zero knowledge.

Why do they keep saying this? He approved aid for them before the hurricane even hit.

Why doesn't that nigger bitch ask them to use their millions?

I thought that was Rachel Dolezal from the thumbnail.

tfw the height of your comedic career was an unfunny skit on the puppet show 'Crank Yankers'