QUALITY thread

QUALITY thread

Feel free to start OP

Is this QUALITY less of an irony thing here because I don't really see a problem OTHER than maybe Yami's wonderful ass and thighs might be too big in that picture.

So its normal to have 2 left hands?

Unless your a faggot, then yes

Now I notice it too. Thanks for pointing it out.

Here, have two right feet.

Oh, so it's a find the QUALITY thread. Here find what's wrong on this one.

>no nose
>no mouth
>giant freaky eyes

Moons don't work that way.

Clearly this happened a few years in the future when there are moon cities powerful enough to project their light footprint into space.

Nothing to see here, move along.

you can see stars in the dark part of the moon, which would only be possible if there were stars between the moon and the earth. Protip: there aren't.

This takes place in the AssClass universe.

A moon that bright shouldn't allow you to see the stars surrounding it.

everyone is retarded. There are fucking STARS INSIDE THE MOTHERFUCKING MOON NIGGAS. THAT BLACK DARK CIRCLE BOOBIE PART SHOULD BE FUCKING BLACK AS A NIGGAS DICK IN UR URETRHA. FUCKING JESUS CHRISTUS ME LLMAO BIBLOTEKA

but what if the foot on the right leg is a left foot?

if it's the good kind of QUALITY, sure m8

I guess it would technically cancel it out, but it would definitely look disgusting.

I dont remember that episode

I fucking hate the artstyle of this anime and I especially hate how this particular image looks.
I dont know why but it just looks bad to me.

It's because you know Hisasi's artwork won't ever transfer faithfully to an animated medium and you have to suffice with what you have.

HenNeko clearly takes place in the post-post-post apocalypse where a giant war destroyed the moon and wiped out most of humanity. By the time the story started, civilization has progressed back to what it was in the 20th century.

Fuckin summerfag

What's wrong with it?

Darkness 2nd right?