Bill Burr is totally base-

>Anti Trump
>Mocks christians
>Lives in Commiefornia
>Doesn't own guns
>Race Traitor
>Falls for the marriage jew despite talking for YEARS about how it was for (((suckers)))
Why was Sup Forums shilling so hard for this guy for years again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk
youtube.com/watch?v=XpLaSC8UzBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aw look how happy he is.

Bill burr fucking blew it dude. I have buddies that still suck him off but Bill Burr is just a memory now

He looks like a hairless mole.

Nah bill's cool and so is nia. He genuinely hates everybody equally and she's an honorary white person

bill burr sucks now

sad!

Why is he hugging the help?

Beta Bill Burr is just sad these days. Nia abuses him emotionally and probably physically too.

Hes not anti-Trump, he was neutral during the election

Woww, she ugly, dem crocodile teeth.

Norm Macdonald is redpilled tho.

go back to red dit

>she's an honorary white person
Go back to tumblr. Also she fucking hates white people and got mad at Bill over stupid shit because MUH TRIGGERED WOMENZ OF COLOR!
Fuck her and fuck Bill for being such a weak piece of shit.

He turned into a massive cuck, became everything he stood against.

His comedy is fucking terrible now too

Jesus this is the first time I 100% agree with a leaf. Incredible. Fuck niggers.
>pic related

He was great in his prime, even hates Hillary to this day but also hates Trump. Chaotic neutral at best. Nia is what fucked him over for good though. His latest special was garbage. SAD!

Him calling out all of Philly while getting cheers was him in his prime. Now he's fading off into obscurity, just a shadow of his once great self.

heil
bill definitely got cucked as fuck
quite depressing, desu

Oh golly gee thank god he hates everyone equally!! Boomer-tier post faggot

This is a freemason pose joe rogan is doing. It's a sign of resting the chin on the hands while bent over taking it in the ass, which is part of their initiation.

Till she brings a fuckin dog home. But it will all turn out for the best.

Truth. I tried watching his latest Netflix comedy special but it was ten minutes of TRUMP IS RAAAYYYYYYYCCIIIIIIST.

I've been waiting so long for pics of his mongrel kid to surface.. you know it's fucking ugly as shit since they havnt shown it to the world yet

He started hanging with niggers in the comedy circuit and was peer pressured/seduced into banging a black chick. Black chicks are seductresses. They know just how far to push a man and are dominant with their sexuality.

You weren't paying attention. He's always been lefty re: white guilt and SJW.

I'm presuming you didn't don't hear him on Opie and Anthony back in the day. He and Anthony fought regularly.

He's only really based about marriage laws. He had a pit bull FFS

Just wait till the special after he divorces Nia and drops the biggest red pilled, rage induced comedy we'll ever see.

Also, is there any basis for the rumors that the child isn't his?

a guy who tells jokes to strangers for a living, paralyzed by the fear of being thought of as a loser by the same people he dismisses as "losers" or whatever else

>at least i'm not alone!

Joe is getting lame as well, had a comic calling out SJw and BLM bullshit and Joe still had to tow the nonsensical MSM line whenever he got an in. I like hallucinogens and pre Ice age civilization theories too but it might not be enough if Joe won't stop virtue signalling.

I wasn't even angry when I saw his last special, just sad....

Hoverhands his own wife. What a faggot.

>>Doesn't own guns
that's where you're wrong boy

Nia (his nigger wife) is an INSUFFERABLE hardcore left wing feminist cunt. I can't wait until she takes him over the coals in divorce court.

What a shame, I loved him on O&A before he got famous.

Some were great, such as the late Patrice O'Neal. You can't think someone like Patrice would tell Bill to get cucked into submission by a black woman.

I loved Bill >:(

If by neutral you mean stating that he supported Bernie Sanders... yeah.

I feel ya leaf, I can't stand Joe anymore on anything non MMA related.

>Wants a divorce rather than a paternity test
Jesus that man is in denial

>yeah yeah that's cool man I totally agree with you, take a hit dude

>believing a random faggot shitposting on Sup Forums.
That is 100% fake

Burr is actually too retarded to understand the depth of Molymeme's thought process in his podcasts.

this guy is such a fucking idiot. he hasn't understood a single thing he was talking about but gave him shit because he thought "hurrudrr diz guy iz just self-absorbed and arrogant or something or some shit, dude." that was literally not an argument whatsoever.

shill thread
go to 8ch
mods compromised

wtf is this shill post, He isnt ANTI Trump, He mocks RELIGION, says people who live by the ocean think they are smart, shopped for guns, probably owns one. She sounds cool from the podcast. retard who posts doesn't listen or know what hes talking about, Sad!

well, it sucks because he knows what works so he just drifts in that direction.

when he made a Hillary joke at Conan's show, that retard didn't even get the joke and revealed how much of a bluepilled faggot Conan is.

Typical AFC that gets unlucky. Works hard to get somewhere in life, starts to see things for the truth, becomes succesfull, first low hanging fruit tricks him into believing "amagad I can't believe I was such a misogynist all this time I wuf live I wuff people!". All until the very same cunt shows her true nature years down the line when she bled him dry for every penny he has.

Thing is he has money now and providing skills. So the duping will be slow and bellow the belt. Instead of the in-your-face cheating chicks deploy on younger guys who are still in school.

Only when he finds the homemade gangbang video one month after his last daughter leaves the house for college will he snap back.

By then it's to late and he's already beyond his high-T years. It's fucked up how many guys fall for this lie just because they struck gold before they hit shit.

This guy probably had some shit happen in his teens and twenties but wrote it down as "some girls are cray cray, but not this one!".

This is exactly what you get when you lie to guys about every fucking thing regarding women while simultaneously allowing each of them to live the life of a stripper in the 60s.

He used to be based, to bad another hero goes down.

Good one

Wouldn't be surprised if burr pulls a Chris Benoit one day.

>That flag
Hey...shut up

>Not hating all non-whites and wanting to ethnically cleanse the world
>Not hating them solely because they're non-white
>Needing an actual rationale
Top Shitskin

Literally no one thinks Bill is based, any no one has for like 2 years you faggot

Norm Macdonald is a closet case and a cuck.

14/88
> satan
cause he like others in the know. life different then they think feel. etc.
maybe he got to deep in before he was redpilled who knows?

You really thought he was doing comedy to please you, you dumb frail suburban white kid? He literally doesn't give a shit about your opinion or the opinion of anyone here on Sup Forums, you fucking retard.

S A G E
A
G
E

any good recent JRE?
haven't listened in a few

>American
>On Sup Forums
>Believes he is somehow superior
>Doesn't realize he's at the bottom 10% of humanity and the world would literally be a better place if he was never born

I am a freemason, and you are a walking, talking anal tampon. You don't know shit about freemasons. You must be a miserable failure at everything you do.

Says the guy who lives in a country where it is not against federal law to type "Muslims are violent sand niggers" KYS every dude in your country sounds like a woman from Southern California

He actually listened to his wife when she told him he couldn't have a gun

Who have you met on the square?

Damn. That man he married is hideous.

Anybody have sauce on his kid not being his? That would actually get him off the hook for alimony if he wasn't a stupid goy. Dudes litterally a cuck if he doesn't get one he doesn't even need his wifes permission he just needs the babys hair brush or tooth brush

self bump for interest

>WHO JACKIE?!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The kid isn't his. Darker than anything he could produce.

I wish WWE didn't attempt a black list thing on him, his head got fucked up from wrestling.

But China was sadder. She was a good lady.

Do you have a picture? Can't find anywhere? As you are German I assume you are an expert on mixed baby paternaty

Completely disappointed by his last standup special. I made it about five minutes before I noped the fuck out.
I’ve listened to his podcast and sorta knew it was coming (the antithesis of everything he once proclaimed to hate) so I wasn’t too surprised.
It’s disgusting how much he’s allowed a nog to affect his views so completely. Fuck him, he’s dead to me.

Look at the size of her! I bet she rapes him every night.

If anything he's gonna snap and go all Colombine; guy has anger/ emotional issues and he wanted to be a father his whole life. Finally gets to do that at nearly 60 and kid isn't even his? I would not want to be close to that powder keg when it blows, and he is going to matter of time

I think Patrice is the reason bill is cucked. Tons of his Patrice stories involve Patrice trying to convince him white people are evil and useless, it might've all been in good fun but I think it actually got to Bill.

He does go against many of my own opinions, but the podcasts where he triggers the fuck out of Nia are still amazing. The best part is that he always convinces her he's correct.

Any sauce on that? Listening to old O and A with them on together it seemed great. Most of Patrice I've listened to is him talking about how whites have been cucked by females and need to stop giving them the time of day. Also for whites to stop being pussies about everything. He seemed to loath the white SJW

Every single black woman I've met who's dating a white dude is looking for a beta/ rich nice guy who won't beat the shit out of her for being a *sassy* QU33N
>Niggers and Kikes ladies and gentlemen, easy to fuck bad idea to marry

I’m sure I’ll get blasted all to hell for this but dammit I loved Patrice’s standup. He was one funny AF negro. And based, as well.
If he were alive today, he’d be going off, hard core over the NFL shit, the election, BLM, etc.

t. fucked in the ass by other masons

Just random MMP clips, sorry can't sauce you. Off the top of my head I can remember Bill saying Patrice showed him a pic of a lynching and pointed out the evil in a little white girls eyes and Bill agreed, it was astonishing.

Honestly I only listen to his podcast so I can listen to him react to my fake hillary support emails. I often send stuff like "I can't believe you didn't say anything good about Hillary during the campaign. You should be ashamed that you helped Drumf into office and the mess he is making." He get's so pissed from these emails.

ye old billy burnface jumped the shark before trump actually

Did he ever say what black writer the story alludes to? I know he said the name David, but I couldn't find any info

Especially given that he’s so white he’s opaque. The likelihood of an offspring of his and the ace of spades would definitely not be darker than mom, and would more closely resemble Blake Griffin.

This,when a negress dates a race traitor she is looking to be the man in the relationship,since trying to be the man in a negro\negress doesn't work,either because she would end beaten for being too loud or her kids would end being fatherless,negresses are getting smarter,they know some beta is looking for a man,

The only reason I know who he is, is because of the Philadelphia Incident...

youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

Because of that, started listening to his podcast. This guy fucking sucks. His only claim to fame is how he insulted that audience for 10+ minutes.

That's one incident bill recalled, ok. And probably a fair assessment
Watch literally any Patrice O'Neil clips on YouTube, such as his Fox News appearance after "nappy headed hoes". He was kinda all-over-the-place but in general he was extremely based and critical of SJW bullshit. He would be having a fucking field day if he was alive today.

His fear of dying alone really fucked him up.

because he's funny, unlike a cock hugry dick sock herder like yourself

Patrice always sided with blacks, though.

>Why was Sup Forums shilling so hard for this guy for years again?
Who the fuck has ever shilled about Bill Burr on Sup Forums?

He had some great comedy specials after that. Don't listen to his podcasts, he's sucked since he started going out with Nia. Sorry your hopes got up

>That Flag
>"Old Billy Burnface"
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Lets write a letter to MMPC one sentence at a time. I'll start:
Dear niggerlover.

Bills still cool. Here he is shitting on white privilege, sjw, and feminist during some rando interview after a show.

youtube.com/watch?v=XpLaSC8UzBw

Patrice just thought everyone should be allowed to be racist, this is based in a way but it doesn't change the fact that he hated white people and raped Bill's mind with lies.

Does Sup Forums understand powerleveling ?
You won't have a Sam Hyde on mainstream television and selling thousands of tickets.
Nia is a coockie cutter black SJW, and it's annoying as hell.
Also freaking ugly, don't know how a millionaire like him ended up scrapping the barrel for a woman.

Could you imagine caring this much about an entertainer's personal life? I bet you also hate Michael Jackson's god tier pop music because he's a supposed pedo. Fuck off already.

Someone must have sauce on that halfrican cappichino baby...come on Sup Forums, isn't this the autistic picture board that found Shia's flag in like a day using frog noises astrology and like con trails?

Joe just enjoys playing devils advocate, it keeps conversation going and the podcast interesting.