Should men who are overweight and dress like children (pic related) be allowed to vote?

Should men who are overweight and dress like children (pic related) be allowed to vote?

I say no.

If you don't take care of your body, and wear nothing other than basic utilitarian "comfy" clothes, you should be gassed.

Seconded.

why shouldn't I be utilitarian? Why do I have to wear a bunch of frilly bullshit to meet some autist's standard for fashion?

I agree with this. I am about 50lbs overweight and only wear dress shirts, button ups, or utility stuff like hiking/fishing shirts. All button up. And never wear shorts, always khakis with a good hiking boot. Even at 6'2 250 I feel like a giant fat fuck and don't want to disgrace myself with shorts and a tshirt.

>kfc only for the fat and the black ones
kek

Because it shows respect for your fellow citizens, and it shows that you've an awareness of the cosmopolitan.

I dress like that

I also work my add of 10 hours a day outside

Are you telling me working with your hands is "not white"?

Let me guess: you are that skinny zero muscle guy who wears suits and a fedora everywhere?

guy fieri is a good example of fatwear

Ok, and overweight females who don't know how to dress properly for their size, and who dye their hair unnatural colors shouldn't be allowed to vote either.
EQUALITY!

>On Sup Forums
>Not dangerously overweight or underweight

I would be for not deporting illegals and giving blanket amnesty if we get to deport all grown men who wear shorts instead tbqh

>what is passing the bucket
use your meat CPU

What? These aren't their work duds, this is their "fucking around on a long weekend at the cottage" clothing. Off time has different rules for dress.

Also, . In labour jobs where you get dirty, you don't wear formal clothing.

4/10 troll thread. Got me to respond.

>Should people who are overweight be allowed to live?
Fixed that for you

I don't know what's worse, the fact that they have two water cups, diet coke and no beer or the fact that I didn't notice the 90s era boombox until much later.

100 percent agree.
Nope, just basic bitch /fa/ manlet, with about 15 percent bodyfat.

In other words you are gay.

...khaki wearers have to go back, also.

You're right OP, that's why I only sleep in a three-piece suit wearing my linited edition scent of Clive Christian Imperial Majesty

what the fuck are you supposed to wear? Jeans? I'm not wearing carpenter shorts or something, just basic tan pants.

Lose weight for your Volk.

>be fit and don't dress like a manchild
>GAY

This response is so common, I fear the vast majority of American posters are projecting closeted queers.

Yeah, I totally want to wear a 3 piece suit to go to the business I own where I work by myself and to the gas station on my way home. I'll impress the fuck out of everyone!!!!

Anyone who wears polos and suits should be burned alive, as you are likely a faggot or a Jew enabler

>American
>saying Volk

fucking faggot

No. And niggers and kikes like chris rock and sandler shouldn't be allowed on screen either under obscenity laws.

It's a matter of discipline, like making your bed every morning.

>leafposter
>saying anything at all

fucking faggot

>Leaf
>doesn't like Volk

Not surprised tbqh

>that sprite to wash it down

yes. they should be allowed to vote but their votes shouldn't count like in regular elections where people are "chosen" for the job as opposed to being elected. as long as we all believe our voice counts, then we can pretend to care about the results

>wearing clothes for any reason other than utilitarians ones

Gas yourself.

Fashionable clothing is a Jewish and homosexual invention. Heroic nudity is the real redpill.

>wear nothing other than basic utilitarian "comfy" clothes
Are we supposed to work, eat, shit, live and sleep with a suit or what?

Khakis are the worst thing about America. Why are you all so obsessed with them? They are beyond ugly.

1984 much, people should wear and do whatever the fuck they want in their own life as long as it doesn't infringe anyone else's freedoms/rights

>and wear nothing other than basic utilitarian "comfy" clothes
roastie?

>hurrrr, either you dress like nu-metal manchild or you're in a suit

Is your range really this narrow?

You literally talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

See this is why we can't have nice things. You want some fascism, and gas these fucks because they are niggers and jews making subversive movies, but nooooo some faggot has to come around and pretend like bad taste in clothes is somehow the biggest issue facing our race today and happily goes on to advocate the gassing of probably millions of our own people.

Fuck you Schlomo, fuck you and your shallow, disingenuous divide and conquer tactics.

>he can't comprehend that a better appearance leads to higher utility
spotted the manchild

No, it's not. Go back to your shift at Men's Wearhouse or whatever clothing store you work for that's hurting for biz now that young men rarely dress up now that most corporations let you work in your pajamas.

I'm not spending a ton of money to be uncomfortable, wasting cash is for retards.

I'll stick to dark jeans, properly-fitted V-neck t-shirts and polos, and be fine with it.

so you wear suit pants or jeans everywhere? I don't get it. Jeans are fucking terrible and for teenagers.

goddamn people just go to the fucking gym and get your clothes tailored. its really not that fucking hard.

Go put on a tux and do a real job, I won't catch you when you pass out from heat stroke.

>implying that dressing up for general day-to-day activity is either utilitarian, essential, or impressive for all but a select few

Buddy, I live in a white middle-class city and have to get dirty in my business' warehouse a few times every night to get things started for my morning crew. There is absolutely no reason for me to bother wearing anything that doesn't serve a purpose of being clean, respectable and comfortable all at once.

>black ones
you don't know who chris rock is, how old are you?

those are called dads

Fascists MUST dress well. You ever see Mussolini in wifebeater?

I already go to the gym, dummy.

>implying that if you don't want to pay a kike to tailor suits for you to wear while going to fill your car up with gas means that you're setting a bad example

Fuck off and stop trying to distract us from the real issues of niggers and mudslimes by telling us how to ((dress)) you piece of shit kike. We're not falling for it.

This is correct and I endorse it completely.

Plump infant men must be eradicated.

Sorry kike, nice try. trying to get people to buy your expensive clothes. This is Jewry at its finest

>Heroic nudity is the real redpill.
Loincloth when you don't want Cheetah to bite your dick off.

Literally Dadcore...

Also, Chris Rock's Duck feet are in boat shoes and Adam Sandler has on a pair of 160 dollar New Balances.

Also, this is a movie and everyone is dressing to fit their character.

Pic is OP on his way to Wendy's.

user I cannot believe your silly enough to fall for this bait

it doesn't need to be a suit. You can get most of your clothes from a thrift store and they'll still look great if you get them tailored. Chinos, jeans, ocbd's, linen shirts etc. Take pride in what you wear.

>Thrift store

3 problems right there -

1. I don't wear second-hand shit.
2. Thrift stores have garbage clothes every time I've been to one.
3. I'm framed wide as fugg, and finding properly-fitting clothing is a goddamned chore for me, not something that works with mis-matched shit found at Goodwill.

>slays white pussy all day
>jealous Sup Forums calls him "gay" because he's superior

You don't wear clothes I like. Die!

you're simply making excuses to not better yourself. No one will take you seriously if you look like shit. You may not like it, but thats the way it is. Even normies who hate the nazis have to admit that they looked fucking good.

i dress like a slob and drive around a new $80k BMW to annoy people for fun. its very easy to not care what other people think about you when you're rich

It's genetic bro. I am famine proof.

>this movie was red pilled enough to make the black actor eat fried chicken

I bet you shave your chest and wear v-necks.
Post a picture of what you are wearing, sissy faggot.

> How old are you.....

Captcha needs to be replaced with OG Leisure Suit Larry age verification.

I just came here to post that I get this reference. If I looked for a long time I could find the little booklet with the phone numbers in it from LSL2.

It sounds like you are a very undisciplined individual.