What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2487
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the hill
You fell for propaganda.

Well. The news rhetoric is ramping up because the day of the rope approaches. Mueller gets fired this week and arrests are next week. Enjoy.

only rural

BECAUSE POLLS WERE SO FUCKING ACCURATE DURING THE ELECTION, RIGHT?

NOTHING HAS CHANGED WITH REGARD TO SUPPORT FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP

DO NOT FALL FOR KIKE PROPAGANDA

he doesnt need to be /fit/ he's Sup Forums enough to be president

(((Polls)))

Hillary is polling 30% higher than Trump, its over Drumflets

retard shills, at this point polls are just a meme

Hillary voters still butthurt

>What happened?
The media has divided the country to the point where there's no such thing as "disapproval" anymore. There's either "Trump's doing fine" or "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER IMPEACHIMPEACHIMPEACH!!!". In that poll his "Disapproval" rating and his "Too crazy to be president" rating are 1 point apart.

poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2487

Also this is a bullshit poll full of bait questions.

The majority also believe in the semitic desert religion and that the US has two political parties.

You came here and started shit posting and now we're here. That's exactly what happened

The polls were right.

I worked for years in Democratic politics and helped orchestrate polls with many of the firms that run these polls. It's well understood in the business that polls are meant to test the effectiveness of propaganda, not to measure any sort of "truth." All these numbers mean is that the media has figured out an effective propaganda angle, not that rational, intelligent people really want to destroy America by removing a democratically-elected president.

Haven't you ever asked yourself, why the fuck would I care what "most" people think? Aren't most people blithering idiots?

The main reason the polls are rigged, by the way, is because the questions aren't written to elicit non-biased, truthful responses. They are meant to be misleading and persuasive and to goad you into a particular response. The poll merely illustrates how good of a job you did at writing a misleading question. It does not measure any sense of truth or reality.

>Still believing in ((polls))

Fuck off shareblue

literally Jews

also Trump is a bit of a loose cannon so he ends up stirring up a lot of shit, not much of it relevant, but that still doesn't do him any favors

Haha, fuck off that'd never happen.

Haven't you learned by now anything is possible? If not you're hopeless.

A poll over sampled Democrats, managed to clear 50% (but not to get out of the margin of error), and a bunch of people who hate trump wrote and article about it proves that blumpf is finished. In otherwords, a normal Wednesday

Yes, 2016 and this year have brought us some really unexpected results and great happenings, but something of this magnitude wouldn't be done that fast/quick.

The MSM would absolutely meltdown if Trump fired Mueller, calls for impeachment would ramp up 100x worse than it is now. A real shit storm. Trust me, I want this all to happen, but I'm sick of being blue balled for seeing justice, so don't get peoples hopes up for no reason or anything to back it up.

polls said he would lose too!

trump btfo again!

not in wisconsin