Russia bought Black Lives Matter ad on Facebook

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VU2Qy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too lazy to get you an academic source rn, but in multiple occasions during the Cold War the Ruskies did everything possible to stir racial chaos in the U.S. every time that African-Americans marched/protested/etc, on the basis that a breakdown in American society would benefit them. I wouldn't be surprised if that's something they are still interested in today, even if now perhaps they are targeting white people with the FB ads, since your article explicitly states that FB didn't say /who/ they were targeting.

This, Civil unrest here is good for Russia's interests.

Why is this way down at the bottom of the catalog?

>"the vast majority of ads run by these accounts didn't specifically reference the U.S. presidential election, voting or a particular candidate."

>"Rather," Stamos said, "the ads and accounts appeared to focus on amplifying divisive social and political messages across the ideological spectrum -- touching on topics from LGBT matters to race issues to immigration to gun rights."

If anything these revelations reveal Russia was not even backing trump, they were just shitposting on every topic.

>Russia bought Black Lives Matter
You know CNN is in its final days when they dont even have any self respect left. I bet Putin caused the Eclipse of Trumps red states on purpose. give me a fucking break

Based Russia

From the book Foundations of Geopolitics by Aleksandr Dugin which is still used by Putin as a guideline.

>Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

It shows you that Sup Forums's best memesters are the worlds most technical IRL trolls

Russians are scary.

I came here to post this

>archive.is/VU2Qy

#KneeForPutin

Makes all those football players look subverted, doesn't it?

Civil unrest in the US is good for everyone except the left. Without stirring racial conflict we'll never be able to reverse the browning of America.

>ad was bought by russians

Are you telling me, CNN can track down some noname guy who posts a meme at the president, but they can't even find exactly WHERE OR WHO in russia this shit originated from!??

Talk about disinformation.

Putin confirmed for king of SJWs.

olgino is competent as shariablue or crash team racing.

the best way to divide people is with the truth, the truth they want to hear.

simple: Russkie always support "extremes" in hopes of stirring conflict in the society. So they equally support far-right and far-left.

Check the attachment: cute antifa tweet, isn't it? Too bad someone forgot to disable geotagging down at the troll farm.

boston antifa is satire

bump

The same reason RT talked about the poor innocent Negroes killed by evil police in the US.

Division.

Suckerberg colluded with the Russians for emoluments and shit.

This
Is
Awesome

For months, we have had to put up with leftists accusing Trump supporters of being useful idiots controlled by Russia. It turns out that BLM are the idiots.

Best
Timeline
Ever

filth