Nice cow you got there.

Gay

I love them curvy but this is way too much

Procreation to make more healthy girls.

What's that from?

its not hentai

Who is this semen demon?

We call hem thicc now.

I'm curious too. Google reverse image search used to be really reliable for stuff like this, but has turned to complete shit lately.
>best guess for this image: "anime"
>2 results
>wikipedia page for "anime"
>watch crunchyroll for "anime

Who is this?

Metadata or WAIT.

Source?

This makes me physically and emotionally ill.

Google it you fucks

You sound like a tremendous faggot.

Did you scroll to the bottom of the page?

That's not the source nigga. We need a name.

It does have the name

My god are you stupid.

Venus project is just a bunch of little girls.

>he actually expected such a thick girl to be a major character

""""""""""""""''''healthy""""""""""""""""""

>Saucefags are so stupid that they don't even know how to google, check metadata, or WAIT

So this is the dark world I've come to inhabit.

Well that shit is fucking wack then. Dropped

Why are so many anime girls these days so thick?

The nips have seen the light.

What has awakened this revelation within them?

Nothing.

Thick?

Around 2006-2008, Japan realized that there was a whole fetish they hadn't been exploiting. And now there's a plump girl in most harem/ecchi/idol series. Plus, BBW has been the fastest growing fetish in Japan for at least 15 years.

Nice.

>mfw people post blatantly overweight/obese women and call it """"""""""""healthy""""""""""

Pochaco is obese, this is not.

Dont talk shit about Pochaco. She is perfect and healthy

She's too "healthy" for me. That's simply far too much woman.

cool tabs bro !

Pocchari Valkryie never ever..

Damn shame

Please keep your twitter nigger-speak off this board.

kys

Oh wow, that's super great. I didn't have any full body pictures of her.

>70kg
>114-80-105

What the hell is wrong with her proportions? She has no neck tiny head hips thicker than molasses but without the appropriate torso size to match her bust.

Welcome to how Japan thinks thick girls look. Arms, legs and neck as skinny as an anorexic girl and no ass. But then hugs hips and tits.

The fulfillment of man's desires.

I would fuck her skinny.

Healthy huh?

Nothing new to me. Just every time I see thise proportions I wonder who finds that attractive. So few artists understand how actual thick women look.

>Just every time I see thise proportions I wonder who finds that attractive.
12 year old males who buy their products. Just like in America, 12 year olds think Pamela Anderson is how all women should look. Huge tits and hips, but then 3% bodyfat everywhere else.

>So few artists understand how actual thick women look.
True. They either draw a skinny girl with a huge gut or just fat all over.

thank God for that

>kami-sama arigato!

Now if only they'd wake up and start pushing preggo girls in every manga/anime it'd be perfect and I...er Abe yes Abe will be able to help repopulate Japan for more anime/manga in the future

Now that girl is perfect. Is it possible to have a waifu that has no name and only one image?

No.

God I wanna kiss and suck that belly

Moisture is so good at thick

>/ss/
>thick
>cake
>shark teeth
Status of dick: MUH

Source is VENUS PROJECT -CLIMAX, fuck off cuck mods.

>Nothing new to me. Just every time I see thise proportions I wonder who finds that attractive. So few artists understand how actual thick women look.

these aren't based on thick girls you dullard. Most of this stuff is based on Yulia Nova

No, fuck you spoonfeeder.

Eat my dick, I'll post what I want, when I want. Someone asked, and I answered.

Eat a spoon of shit, fuckin' sekrit club retard.

You forgot incest.

>those tabs

What the hell is wrong with you?

Guys, guys. You're both idiots. Let's just calm down and post more fat- I mean thick girls.

WHAT THE FUCK IS TGAT RED SHINY SHIT ON HER?
I SWEAR FUCKING EVERY ANIMATION STUDIO GOT TOGETHER AND ALL DECIDED TO KILL MY BONER

I thought Metsuko was supposed to be about a cute chubby delinquent but the other day I found out vol2 drops all the slice of life stuff for alien invaders and child soldiers. A drastic change of pace from her goal of working in a cute maid cafe and being stuffed by her little feeder friend.

Can a loli be thick?

yes

I don't know. Go talk to some and get back to me.

I know right?
I just wanted my cute "fat delinquent wanting to be cute" adventures with the lesbian chubby chaser underling.

Why not?

>tfw no series about a lesbian chubby chaser and her hilarious advances on the girls in her school

Gonna need a sauce on that my man.

What does a chuby tummy feel like?

Those tabs

Okey I think I was able to find the source of the image, Venus Project, however what's this character's name?

well well

You should already know, first hand.

Not really, that's why they seem so appealing to me.

A tear to my eye.

Thanks man

Kyou Kara Hajimeru Kuro Majutsu | Black Magic
The first is a flat but slightly pudgy loli, the 2nd has best sister, and the third has their healthy mother and younger sister again.

There are all kinds of plump tummies. From really firm but yielding or super soft and squishy and everything inbetween.

Not to mention, the feeling of touching your own body is completely different from touching anything else, including other people. It's tough to feel the texture, since the most prominent information being transmitted from both ends is "you are touching yourself here".

Even if you were chubby, burying your hand in your own stomach would be completely unlike burying your hand in a chubby girl's stomach.

Why do you like thick girls? Is it because it just assures you that you know they'll have big to huge tits and ass? Or does it involve the girl in question also being more heavyset specifically?

The answer is always softness
Though I'm also pretty sure I want to fuck my mother

Big soft tits
Big soft ass
Big, soft, wide hips
Big soft thighs
Big soft stomach

I honestly don't get how people can like boobs and not prefer girls with a bit of chub on them. It's like turning her body into one giant squishy boob.

How thick is too thick?

I like a bit of a belly on a 2D girl.

Generally how most fan artists depict Pocacho.