THIS IS 5D CHESS WHO CAME UP WITH THIS IS A GENIUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1Zez5yPs1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop

Calling

Them

The N word...

Like, get your fucking point across without the racist shit, not everyone wants to hear it.

*grabs you by the throat*

Listen here you FUCKING NIGGER, do you know who we are? We could make you fuck our wives to death you hear me fucking ape? So be fucking careful with us motherfucker.

If their kind becomes more respectable a better word can be used.

NIGGERFAGGOT

shut the fuck up, nigger

fuck you nigger

Fuck off, nigger

Where do you think you are?

Nigger detected

N I G G E R

nigger get the fuck out

Stinky nigger

Where do you think we are?

Nigger nigger nigger nigger

As a nigger I have to say this.
Fuck you nigger.

Nigger

Too many black people inspire me to say "nigger" because of their niggery behavior.

You're a dirty nigger and the world would be better without you or the rest of your kind in it. That's not a joke I'm not just kidding. It's 100% true

besides they refer to themselves and each other as niggers

Your post reminded me of those autists on twitter who put a clap emoji in-between every word when they are trying to convey a point

NIGGERINO HAS TO GO BACK. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK. GOO

Not exactly, they usually say "nigga", but that's mostly because they can't be "axed" to speak English with any skill. Words ending in "er" are too hard to say, like "th"s.

bix nood can't flim flam the zim zam niBBa

Nigger

gnomesayin homey beesnahh

And they said electing him is a mistake.
So far, I still see no new war yet despite CIA, jew media and democrats keep pushing for us to enter a new war to keep their agenda of killing white hot-blooded male.

And non-stop shitposting from the White House with endless butthurt to be had from the liberals.

like father. black ppl dont say father cuz he aint ever there shieet

why should i stop?

i dont feel like stopping

and so i wont

you cannot manufacture or point to any reason for me to stop that is sufficient for me

i will continue forever

Jesus this board is racist as shit

Get some fucking help, its abhorrent.

all these replies

Do you ever stop and wonder, what it is Niggers really are? I know the truth, and to you I will give it.

Thirty-six thousand years ago a race of superior alien beings came to earth. They landed on the gigantic and empty continent known today as Africa, and in their load they carried a big number of dark-skinned individuals - niggers - who they brought along as slave labour from Mercury. The reason they are black is to protect them from the strong UV-lights so close to the sun.

Niggers were harmless beings as long as they remained under strict control of their masters and were not allowed any own thoughts. If left alone in groups they quickly grew greedy and started running rampant and misbehaving. The humanoid aliens who cruised in spaceships of diamond did not like Earth, for it was populated by a race of very similar beings, Neanderthals and whatnot, so they quickly left. Of niggers however, they had a great surplus, wherefore they left them to die on Earth.

The problem is that the niggers didn't die; They instead continued to flourish in their primal ways, seeing as they were unable to evolve any form of culture. They still lived in their tribal villages and townships when the Europeans arrived and brought them along on a journey cross the globe. Only now we are supposed to treat those apparently inferior beings as equals; and if we disagree that those alien scum are equal, we are racists and nazis and must be purged. Time is right for action. We must do something about this threat, for THE BLACK PLAGUE must be defeated! Their beastial manners surely is not the way civilised man lives!

Nice. southparkdetective.jpg (it's the thought that counts!)

We'll try to increase our racism. Thanks and sorry for letting you down.

Leave now, and never come back. Nigger.

N I G G Y S
NIGGERS
NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE NIGGERS BUT ALL NIGGERS ARE BLACK

>Jesus this board is racist as shit

subjective
and?

>Get some fucking help, its abhorrent.

sophistry, subjective
and?

nigga you just got deported from Sup Forums

He is also triggering leftist like Spenser Rapone to reveal themselves

>THIS IS 5D CHESS WHO CAME UP WITH THIS IS A GENIUS
Sheeeeeeeit.

Black people need to go on a talking strike. we need to encourage a talking boycott. Can you imagine the quiet? The stillness? So how about it, darkies? Can you ignore the white man, or are you powerless against our fine conversational skills?

this desu. the word nigger does have it's proper usage, but for the most part negro should be the standard. i kind of feel like it's somehow more offensive anyways

>be tall aryan looking contractor with very long hair
>went down to a Home Depot in Toronto to buy some material
>the nigger cashiers at the register are taking pictures of each other kneeling
>lots of wind blowing in through the loading bay door today
>sneaked into shot and put fist forward with blonde hair flowing in the wind and said 'KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!' in a jokey tone
>manager is watching the whole thing and laughing his ass off
>cashier starts yelling YOOOO YOU RAYCIS
>shows the manager and tries to get my kicked out
>manager gives her shit for fooling around with her camera at work and gives me $50 off my purchase
>mfw

>manager gives her shit for fooling around with her camera at work and gives me $50 off my purchase
yea sure he did

nico is the cutest idol

Puc relutad

also do not refer to the adult males as "men". the word "boy" is acceptable and at one point in time was the norm until the abolitionists (proto-marxists) came along

Manager worked the pro desk for years and knew me real well. He's a spic manager too. spics don't like niggers. Regardless my purchase was like $3,000 in material

Double nigger

She's always in your corner, user!

You went too far

youtube.com/watch?v=w1Zez5yPs1o

How old is she?

see
nigger

17, but please don't sexualize the cute.

(You)

nigger

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

I am calling you that.

shut the fuck up

Get help yourself. Start with a noose > put your head through it >jump

Make the world better by removing a nigger

they try to peacefully protest on a platform that is sure to reach those with opposing views. there is no way to "respectfully" protest

i want to bully the nico!

Le based nigger lol praise kek sivuc nashunalizm is so gud

user, this is a nigger. you need to remind them to tie the other end of the rope to something

Nigger

If they get better, nigger will stop being a bad word.

Being a patriot and loving your country is now a racial issue.

Blackies fucking hate the country, our history, our morals, and our freedoms. "Liberals" side with the darkies.

And "white supremacists" love our nation and freedom.

This is such a fun timeline to be a part of.

she just wants to make sure everyone does their best pls no bully

You know i sometimes see racist posts on my facebook but everyone quickly shuts that person up

But here i see that it gets supported.

Thats actually sad, im only "here" by the way because one of my friends suggested it for political discussion.

But now i know that you're all just a bunch of racist retards, so yeah i reiterate:

Get. Help.

Go to hell nigger

gtfo now you nigger

nico nico n-yAAh!

I would say shit b8, but I can't argue with results.
Look at all the (you)s

If it makes you feel any better I'm not racist at all but this board is one of the only anonymous places to discuss shit like globalism, conspiracy theories and politics with people from all over the world where the shit is actually going down and it's an incredible perspective.

Let me ask you a question, you uppity nigger.
Why is it morally wrong to call a nigger a nigger?
Do you think you need to protect niggers? Do you feel some kind of burden to defend the stupid niggers from the racists because they're subhuman and can't defend themselves? Perhaps you think the pavement apes will chimp out and kill one of us should they discover we called them niggers?
That's quite racist of you.

>he literally applauds the continued division in america

who is the OP and why does he love cocks.

Niggers and commies must be purged. The division is important.

Why are you not "racist" you fucking retard?

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

NIGNOG

#takeaKneeforTrump

Holy fuck you are breaking too many fucking rules here you fucking faggot.

Rule #1) LURK MORE YOU FUCKING DICK SUCKING COCK GOBBLIN!
Rule #2) Post titties
Rule #3) LEAVE YOUR DARKIE HOMO-SUCKING FOR YOUR FAMILY TO DEAL WITH

That sounds like bullying! I'm gonna call the bully police.
Wellllll, that might not be 100% true... but I'm not an ethnofascist or anything. Like, I'm kinda a not-allfag. Like, have most of the black people I've known in my life been retarded? Yeah. All? No, definitely not. In fact, at my current place of employment the one black guy that works there is one of my legitimately favorite people. I know everyone else on Sup Forums is further right than me but, you know... I still like it here. I can't deal with SJWs and people without the ability to laugh at themselves.

Nigger

>lol bully police response time is 4 minutes just hide or something you'll be fine!

This. When they stop calling themselves niggers then I will stop as well.

This, so much winning lately. This could be the NFL's last season.

nigger

>Niggers are a massive drain on society but theres this one nigger i really like so I'll pretend they aren't terrible for our society

>be boons
>do boon stuff

yknow despite everything, ill be sad once theyre all genocided.

Newfag detected

Nigger

>this is how you bait newfags
Watch and learn, kiddos.