How does this image make you feel, Sup Forums?

how does this image make you feel, Sup Forums?

maybe women should stop being retards

Like women will keep attacking us, keep their feminism bullshit, keep playing the victim, keep making things shit..
And they'll do this completely in spite of reality.

Like women are scared children who need constant validation. Is that what it's trying to say?

What the fuck is wrong with the guys hair
Is it a mustache taped to the left side of his head

It seems accurate. The man is focused on the science and furthering the field, while the woman has a perpetual victim complex while contributing nothing.

>tfw have never overshot by a cent on the gas meter

>know a female scientist
>hired to document the science
>8 months go past
>"LISTEN, THIS IS WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO. YOU WILL LET ME DOCUMENT YOUR SCIENCE THIS WAY!"
>"why didn't you say that before?"
>"I was scared you guys would say, 'No'."

Females in science need to forget that they are females, and think of science in general as gender neutral. The males do not consider their gender when they go to work, however the females bring it with them and see it as a weakness.

Nothing. What am I supposed to feel?

A perfect example of why women should stay the fuck home and raise kids.

also this

To me the "XX" means hes discussing the figures (not her genes)
And she is not taking the "criticism" well but instead of worrying about the figures shes worrying about the fact that he has a penis?

what criticism, he's just talking science
>point of view you have there

THIS IMAGE MAKES ME FEEL THAT SPAM IS NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BOARD. And also, as long as the left's entire strategy is namecalling, as long as the only thing they know how to do is sink their own cases with dishonest presuppositions and leading questions, as long as Faceberg flotsam and "react to this propaganda" is your idea of arguing, we will win.

> Been trying to think positively about people again. Tired of coming home pissed with only my wife to take the brunt if I don't keep my shit down.
> Work sucks, taken over by 3rd world shitskins that hate written process because then they'd be accountable.
> Trying to convince team to adopt a standard process model.
> Talk to the most intelligent woman on the team.
> BuildBridges.jpg
> Five minutes into the conversation, I think I'm making some progress.
> Ask her to help back me up in the next team meeting to introduce a standard process (she is the most outspoken, aggressive person on the team)
> "Sorry user, there are some things which I feel like I can't say because I'm a woman."

This bitch literally mouths off every meeting to her male counterparts. There is NOTHING she has to hold down. Meanwhile, any dude that disagrees with her is sexist, racist, etc.

Every job has been like this. I get that if it isn't working for me, I need to leave, but I've done this five times in the last five years. I'm learning a few new skills so I can work exclusively from home on small contracts because I'm done with people. Women are cancer. Shitskins are a rabble of unorganized shitters. Most whites are useless, effiminate Nigger Football League watching pieces of chit with full-on fluoride stares.

So yeah, OP pic related is on the money.

women have an infantile mind that never left high school.

Image is accurate.
Women's egos are to conflated for their own good.

Why do you think so many women leaders have been complete disasters for their nation

women are emotional and need to cut that shit out or get out of stem

Women are niggers.

Like you have an inferiority complex if you take this picture seriously and have a vagina.

HATRED FOR FAGGOTS, LEAVE OUR GIRLS ALONE