I think we would all agree, he would've wanted it this way

I think we would all agree, he would've wanted it this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6YbtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ouch, this one's painful.

he would have... He would probably burn an american flag with the Antifa

How do we know?

Please don't turn this into a meme

I think we can all agree he would rip the head of any nigger that took a knee and shit down his throat.

All American will kneel or be killed. Soon.

I mean, he probably wouldn't have, thus why he got shot in the back instead of having bullets safely go over his head

Go to bed Kim, you're drunk

He would kneel and not listen to a draft dogger.

That jawline is godtier

didnt he get fragged?

Tillman had PTSD, they didn't want him to be used as an anti war figurehead. His death was a little more controlled than "friendly fire"

yeah i'm sure he would prefer to be dead over seeing this country degrade to its current state and beyond

Proofs?

On /x/ they're talking about turnong #takeaknee into something about worshiping satan i think this would be hillarious if it catches on.

He was literally murdered by his brothers in arms nigger, he would likely indeed kneel
archive.is/6YbtA

what is this hat? why this shape? is it a high ranking cap?

It's a beret dunce

man, that dude's got Vanilla Ice-tier jaw aesthetics

He probably wouldn't. I'm in the military and my jewbook is clogged with my military friends angry about this shit. For the record I don't give a fuck.

It's disrespectful to speak for him, though. No one knows what he would think in this situation because he's dead. I said the same thing when I saw right wingers say that MLK wouldn't approve of blacks acting the way they do now.

oh shit

Nah man. Pat Tillman enlisted and died from friendly fire in Afghanistan. Gave up his NFL lifestyle and went to Afghanistan as a private I think.

He is dead but I can say with certainty that he wouldn't kneel

How many dead guys do we have to meme before people are tired of this shit?

That was back when you earned a beret and was proud to wear one.

Godlike productions .com

They killed him because it would have been devastating
to the war if their big patriot NFL boy came out and
said it was bullshit in public.

He'd fall to his knees after his squad animal chimped out and shot him in the back of the head