Suburban Squirrel Seeding

Squirrels are the quintessential suburban animal and an integral part of the background of life. It is unnerving to be in a silent park or squirrel-less neighborhood. Squirrel density increases home values and I believe home-building corporations and/or municipal governments traffic wildlife and seed urban environments with them.
>In b4 adaptation to human population pressures
We are encouraged to have bird feeders and bring trash out hours before collection, and I'll admit some squirrels get to gorge on trash, but the population density is too high to be ignored. Why do squirrels promote the notions of livability and complacency when every other rodent or suburban animal is considered a pest? Squirrels are serious disease vectors but are not treated as such.

Other urls found in this thread:

penncurrent.upenn.edu/2013-12-12/features/penn-professor-tells-history-one-philly’s-most-visible-bushy-tailed-residents/
web.archive.org/web/20131209234634/https://gizmodo.com/the-fascinating-story-of-why-u-s-parks-are-full-of-squ-1478182563
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll have what he's having and I'd like to make it a double

Fuck squirrels, I shoot them. They get in my shop and chew the wiring.

I want a pet squirrel.

t. Squirrel
You guys are tasty by the way.

Squirrels are humans too! Their healthcare is a RIGHT.

Squirells=garbage

Every poor neighboorhood has tons of trash everywhere and consequently tons of those rats

Most squirrels in America were black at the time of European settlement. This was because America was covered with matured forests that almost completely blocked all sunlight out at the ground floor. Black squirrels survived better in these environments. Today they are very rare, as most forests are recent regrowth.

the more you know...

you missed a turn back in albakerky

Yep, annoying fucking animals. Generally hated in the countryside because they destroy anything they get near.

We wuz da real squirels befor de white squirel don came to our land and took it

t. Missourian

the decline of the native red squirrel population in the united kingdom is a perfect example and representation of being outbred by aggressive foreign invaders, in this case, the grey squirrel.

this is an underrated red pill to forcefeed normies.

few talk about this.

why's that squirrel so long and floaty?

>shred my vegetable garden
>get into a transformer
>chew on wires
>get fried while shorting it out
>make me have no power for for the air conditioner or fans all afternoon on a 95 degree day while it gets replaced

Physically remove fuzzy rat from premises.

I still have black Abert's squirrels here in the subalpine, but it is a shame I'll never sit in the nook of a massive American Chestnut tree while taking aim at a whitetail.

probably because they just fuck around in trees mostly and only come into human space to crack open walnuts on the concrete. They dont dig into the house or into cars and shit, and literally shit. they are fun to watch, shoot whatever.

>Squirrel density increases home values

nigger, what shithole state do you live in? squirrels are destructive as fuck and drop home values at a insane rate. they show soy based electrical wiring, dig holes in yards and chew holes in roofing.
ive been setting traps all over my yard to kill each and every one of these little faggots.
t. homeowner

Agreed

what kind of monster squrries u have that destroy all? My squiiries dindu nuffin :(

Many such cases

back when I was a shitlib protesting corporate feedlots I shot and dressed a squirrel and set it next to mom's butterball turkey at the adult's table on Thanksgiving and everyone looked at me like I was autistic.

Black squirrels matter

because squirrels exist in cities for our amusement.

seriously.

if you go somewhere like central park in Manhattan, squirrels were added specifically by design, to promote the idea that it was a place to escape the bustle of the city.

Squirrels are harmless. they dont really carry diseases like rats do, and they dont (often) make their homes in your walls like mice do. they also don't have dangerous features like hedgehog quills.

And, finally, they are agile and quick, and stick to trees, which means they wont actually get in the way most of the time

also they are cute

i encourage you to go and shoot more, but just because it's fun

Squirrels are cute. Very nice tails.

im pretty sure that's because you are.

sorry for the gif, that's annoying

I can report as a Glaswegian that the reds are totally gone here, and went within my lifetime.

They were always much more friendly too. Not that I hate Greys, but I don't think they belong here.

I like squirrels :d

Most of my usernames from when I was 12 reflect this.

Stop squirrel posting

Aye would ya look at that.

penncurrent.upenn.edu/2013-12-12/features/penn-professor-tells-history-one-philly’s-most-visible-bushy-tailed-residents/

web.archive.org/web/20131209234634/https://gizmodo.com/the-fascinating-story-of-why-u-s-parks-are-full-of-squ-1478182563

>Literally the dindu nuffins of the animal world

>Be me
>Have addiction to speedway pizza
>Have trashbag full of empty boxes on back porch
>a few loose slices here and there
>something gets into bag and makes a mess
>Next day go to rebag
>hear something digging in bag
>Poke head outside
>black squirrel holding very old pizza in his mouth
>don't want squirrel to think my back porch is a place to get food
>chase squirrel to try and reclaim pizza
>squirrel jumps spic neighbors fence
>as do I
>chase across yard
>doesn't drop pizza
>I leave defeated
>Spic neighbors got to watch tall lanky shirtless whiteboi neighbor scale fence and chase a squirrel carrying a piece of pizza

>set out bird feeders

too bad nigger squirrels fucking gobble up all the fucking seeds.

i hunt the shit out of woodland squirrels, i shoot em, cut their heads and feeties off, then stick my finger inbetween their fur and flesh and peel it off in one glorious pull. then i slit open their stomach and pull out all their guts, wash em in a stream and put em in a stew