My old hippy Neighbour called the cops on us over bins

>Be britbong student
>Moved into flat 2 weeks ago with 2 friends for uni
>Old lady leaves us notes about the bin rules, in the UK theres now like 5 type of bins
>End up not following the rules, just put it all in general waste bin around the corner, not the shared bins
>Fast forward today
>She leaves another note
>"Everyone Must use the right bins - for the environment"
>realise from sentence alone shes a fucking hippy
>I go to class, i check our general waste bin we're meant to use and its filled with bags that aren't ours she obviously thinks we've overfilled it.
>Notmyproblem.png
>Go to library after class don't come home till late
>Flatmates in kitchen, looked shocked
>One tells me the police came
>The old lady called them, says we've been noisey since we've moved in and overfilled the bins
>they told my flatmate "We'll be monitoring the situation"

Just another day in britbong land chaps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/25/non-english-speaking-victims-crime-given-priority-police-chief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never trust a hippy

lol good to see that old people in bongland behave the same as here

also dont be a lazy cunt, put the trash in the right bin

Is there a knife bin too?

I can't believe this is the shit the police have been reduced to doing

it's hippie, not hippy
>irked

I just throw everything in the black bin. When I lived in Europe they had like 7 different bins.

How do the Jews benefit from this?

You sound like a student who hasn't been in the real world so too dumb to understand how the bins work.

We literally haven't got enough trash for recycling, we have one big bin in our kitchdn that doesn't even fill up half a wheelie bin.

They don't, but you're a fucking cunt if you're sending stuff that could be recycled to landfill. Go fuck yourself ignorant selish piece of shit

>pawing through your garbage like coons

What war did you lose again?

my mother is a city administrator and she told me that all that seperated stuff gets burned together anyways a lot of times

When old people sit around the house all day and have nothing to do they start looking for drama, I have a on old man who lives across the street who gets mad anytime he sees me start my car and drive off... now I understand my car is old and loud but I didn't do anything wrong... Old people just like causing trouble because it's the only thing they have going on for them...

As a solution why don't you go ask her face to face why she has such a problem and also ask her to stop leaving notes because it is making you suicidal and she wouldn't want to be to blame for a suicide now would she?

I don't believe in global warming. Sue me :^)

If you are partying after 11 without oking it with the neighbours you'll get the police at your door. Never heard of it for bins though, that is usually a council matter.

>wheelie bin.

Exactly my thoughts, they love drama and nonsense but old people can't be reasoned with. I'm just going to call the council and see if we can get our own wheelie bin, its bullshit that 3 flats have to share one standard bin.

We've never partied in this flat.

what's so hard about recycling you fuckin cunt?

i couldn't care less about the environment and i'm no hippy, but i just do it anyway cause i'm not a lazy fuck.

>calling the police "cops"
>not recycling properly

you sound like a dick desu

Holy shit brits are fucking cucked lmao

I throw all my trash in one dumpster, I party as late as I want, if my neighbor is being a cunt I tell them to piss off

What are europoors doing

Do you know what door is hers? you could start leaving flowers and other cute shit anonymously

We have one general waste bin between 3 flats, it isn't enough even if we do recycle.

I think vidya in prime time of your life where you should be focusing on being a productive member of society is generate, but for the old? Gotta keep those almonds engaged, play some damn video games.

>What are europoors doing

Having respect for one another

I'd probably get arrested and become unemployable if I did any 1 of those things and be reduced to sucking on the tits of the welfare state

If it's all tied up in a black bag, then the only way she'd know you threw out recyclables is if she went and checked for herself. But I’ll agree, there are some dumb bin rules.

For instance, the recycling bins around my area won't be emptied if there's a black bag in there. But here's the kicker: I bag up my recyclables in black bin bags.
This means that I must take my shit to the recycling bin, tear the bag open, watch as all that lovely, mouldy residue from the cans and bottles leaks onto the bin, all the while sporting a fucking smile about how lovely this is. There’s nothing more inviting than that last-years cola smell ready to greet you.
I should probably just buy some other coloured bin bags, perhaps slightly transparent ones. But it’s a huge hassle that I’d rather not have to fucking deal with. I might just use the black bin for everything.

Yeah I have to walk past hers to get out of the flat so theres a good chance I'll bump into her

You should recycle but yeah it sucks when people wrongly accuse you of something because they don't like the look of you or whatever.

Yeah one of my flatmates is eastern european and the old tennents used to be girls so she's obvs casually sexist with slight racist undertones

You sound a bit retarded t b h. Everyone knows that old people hate students, especially the controlling, passive-aggressive types that leave notes

Shit on her porch

jesus, you should do something useful with that british bureaucracy... like make it illegal to rape lolis and put their bodies in kebab

Come on, just use the fucking bins correctly. It only takes a few extra seconds.

Oh yeah she was expected to hate us, but calling the police? And they respond? Over fucking bins?

You should get out of the suburbs dude. People who live in town don't have time for this petty bullshit. Same with county people, most out there burn the rubbish in a big bombfire. Suburbs fucking suck.

But a more helpful comment would be to get her (since she's so anal about it) to install a CCTV camera or something to monitor clearly who is using the bin. That way if anything happens like this again, then she has a record of who did it, and it puts you in the clear.

This is a general problem with living in flats as there's always one psycho neighbour who makes things difficult.

We don't have porches, if i were to shit it'd be in our hallway and would stink

GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE.

try being super nice for like 1 week and see if she lets the garbage shit go... If she is still a bitch even with the nice stuff you do then its time to start pranking her wrinkly ass.

>Old lady
there's your problem, there is a reason we put them in homes
>they don't work
>they have nothing to do
>they think they own everything
>and they just keep on causing shit for the entire neighbor hood
bin that old lady user
bin her into a retirement home

>moving to london
got what you deserved, no place for white men there

There's No England Now
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

Almost certainly fake police (left) not real police (right)

Well I guess they either did it to appease her, since there's some initiative were police favour calls from vulnerable people ( I can't be bothered to find a link to it) or they just see students as easy targets for money. Councils are guilty of this too.

This is what happens when you send all the ciminals to a desert island and the state runs out of people to put behind bars. You import nogs and harrass teenagers to keep the police occupied.

Don't be a bum, bin that bin!

Start calling the police a couple times a week saying you smell a rotting corpse coming from the old ladies door, She will have to keep letting the police in to look around until she is actually dead.

Here's a link:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/25/non-english-speaking-victims-crime-given-priority-police-chief/

Don't joke about assault bins. We still haven't figured out what to do with them.

Fucking kek'd

I like to throw my recyclables into the trash and also throw my trash into the recycle bin.

>5 type of bins
wut

Don't do the sin, use the right bin

>general waste
>recyclables
>shoes/clothes
>bottle banks
>knifes

I unironically knew people in Europe who got death threats because of bin issues. People are weird.

General waste
Food waste
Paper and cardboard
Glass
Garden waste

>too dumb to understand how the bins work.

it's a fucking trash can you put trash in it.

Are you saying if you dont recycle, cans, bottles, and put it all in the garbage wheelie bin

You can be fined or arrested in the UK?

>not having a separate bin for each type of knife

REPORTED

That's what it seems like now my guy

Where the fuck is this?

I have a black bin for everything, a brown bin for paper and a green bin for grass and shit.

Probably not. The council might just take care of your bins, leaving you to have to either fly-tip (which can get you fined/arrested), or go to the tip.

shes started a jew war
call the authorities about the dead skunk next door

Scotland, just outside Edinburgh

how in the fuck does sorting rubbish have fuckall to do with climate. it's about microplastics in the water and in my sashimi you fuckwit.

>Tfw your city makes you buy multiple bins
>tfw you go to the trouble of sorting it
>tfw each bin requires a different truck to pick it up - all paid for by taxes
>tfw each truck is dumped out and subsequently sorted further - all paid for by taxes
>tfw 90 percent of everything you put out to be recycled it put onto another truck and sent to the land fill anyways- all paid for by taxes

Recycling was a mistake. another pretentious progressive vanity project

>Plastics go into the landfill/incinerated, don't end up in sea
>Plastics get recycled, back into eneral circulation and a chance they end up in sea

Pick one.

Don't be a fucking dickhead that leaves your overflowing bins all over the fucking street, you stupid cunt.

Some fucking prat and his C R E W tried doing that shit about 3 years ago so I put his car windows through every month until he fucked off into the dorms.

I don't give a shit if you can't fit your rubbish into the green bin, everyone else manages to. Either recycle your shit properly or don't make so much god damn fucking mess you stupid yuppy cunt.

if it's not the garbage, it will/would have been on of the following
>not brushing your shoes off before you enter the hall
>your TV is on to late and they (think) they can hear it
>you get guests often
>you let in people you do not know
>parking is not right
>you are only allowed to park infront of the entrance, when loading of goods (which you are)
>stepping on the grass
they just look for anything user, anything at all, because they are old, and have nothing to do

I had an old guy in the appartment above me, he also ran like I duno anglo "community" the of the surrounding apartment houses..

You know they make all these decisions there, to do work on the buildings, buy new cables or whatever. Ordinary people work all day, and do not have time for that. So it's just old people there you know.
>Point is he though he owned everything
I was being nice in the start but eventually I had to get angry with him, and tell him that I was working all day and had a lot to do, even working when I got home.

He was asking me who people were when they came visiting and therewas no stop to it. After I got angry he would only greet me when I met him, he is in a home now.
>I think now,, that he just wanted to talk really

GAS THIS KB

this is such a meme
the garbageman just empties all of them to the same pile on the truck

All our general waste goes to landfill, which are lined and sealed with clay all around.

None of it goes to sea unlike what you fuckers do.

There are college students here in a very hardcore liberal college town that just fucking throw all their trash right next to the trash can, which is empty.

Then the coons get into it and it becomes apart of the fucking landscape.

GTA?

>Tfw i have no face

Literally lying unless you're talking about the stupid 10 feet high bins that serve an entire city that are located by shopping centres and shit, where you take glass bottles en mass. You aren't meant to use them as your daily refuse sites.

You should have a green bin for general waste, a blue bin for recycling (cardboards, plastics, papers, glass, cans) and a brown bin for garden waste. Student housing might not even come with a garden waste bin depending on what kind of housing it is and if you have a garden.

Fuck with her shit, user.

You see, we have it different in America.
Either they take our fucking trash the way they get it, or it ends up on the side of a back road.
There isn't any bullshit of "we gonna take your bins"

>my point
>your head
I have no problem with it going into the landfill, i have a problem with paying 4 truck drivers and redundant garbage sorting to do 1 companies job, all while people pat themselves on the back and shit on anyone who points out it doesnt make any fucking sense

Funny but our councils usually take it seriously and general waste/recycling come at different days of the week or every other week. Garden waste is usually like once a month.

They get you to sort it out because they're actually selling the recyclables on, and they won't get any profit if its all mixed.

Or maybe it's because they live there and own the property and having a bunch of yuppy student cunts who leave their takeaway boxes strewn all over the street pisses them off and devalues their house.

I know students who didn't even use their bins, they'd just their rubbish in the general direction of the bins, not even bothering to tie the bin bags up so they'd just explode and throw waste everywhere.

OP sounds like this kind of cunt and is wondering why people are pissed off at him.

This is bad advice.

Just sort your bin situation out. If she's still calling the cops after that, then go confront her.

kek

we have to do some sorting here too, paper and other crap are always separated though, but it can vary from parcel to parcel how many other bins you got.

That said, the funny shit (except paper) everything gets automatically sorted anyways at the waste plant.
So basically
>You sort to x number of bins
>Everything get sorted anyways again by machines
So... meaningless...

well maybe my local garbageman is just lazy ive seen him just dumping them all to the same pile many times

Who /purple bin/ here

Which is why there are some very unflattering, very common pictures of your country being in a right dirty state.

They burn everything. I don't care if they burn paper and plastic.

>muh ozone

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz yeh ok the sky will disappear just like how the North Pole was supposed to ten years ago lmao

We have 5 bins for daily refuse, not the big ones. But Theres one of them nearby i use sometimes.

green communists and eco-fascists aren't real hippies. You know how clean things have gotten since the 60's, the environment used to be total shit and now it's pretty gud.

t. Pleb chav angry at others who are achieving more than him

At least I only have two bins.

I think I'm being more than reasonable in asking the council for our own general waste wheelie bin. 1 between 3 is a joke.

At least we amerifats can shoot the cops in the face if they're degenerate.

Why?

sure it's probably a lot of sceptism since they are young and students and all.
So they are judged from the very start, without really having done anything bad.

Given that this can often be a problem for others too, even families. I still remember the scourge of old people when I was young, my father went nuts.
>Loads a bunch of kids off car
>Go in now kids
>Look on top of buildings
>GOD DAMNIT OLD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>Greats them loud and cheerfully
>Shows them clearly he has a lot of shit with him and starts unloading
fast forward a few minutes and the cops was there (again)
>we have gotten reports that you have parked here user's father
I am unloading the car officer, as you can see here, my parking spot is just over there
>Allrite then user's father, have a nice day

OLD PEOPLE

Every single story I hear about British police makes me depressed.

Im pretty sure they're just Tennant's too

this

however if you visit and speak to them, they are always really nice to you though. It's very differnt from here, very polite and helpful and joke a lot too

I'd agree with you, as most students are massively entitled posh cunts. But, not all of them are. In this case, they haven't done anything wrong, yet they've been reported to the police. What's the weirdest thing about it is that the police actually spent valuable patrol time on coming and discussing it. This isn't really a police issue either; it should be referred to the council if anything.

I have a green wheelie bin, a blue wheelie bin and a brown/greenish wheelie bin. Is this the same for all of the UK? What happened to those little recycling boxes?