What the fuck is going on

What the fuck is going on

He's trans now, that makes him untouchable from criticism you transphobe

pls dont be transphobic

Bureaucracies make mistakes. Lots of mistakes.

Why do commies hate trans people so much.

KEK HE IS PRETTY LIMP WRISTED

GODDAMN THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY

>Ivanka is lesbian
hot

How do you vote "as" a female? Do they have a separate voting area for females? Do they have special ballots?

WATTTT THE EFF HAHAHAHAHA please be true

Slow news.

wat

So?

Liberals need to stop being bigots. If Kushner wants to be a female then she can be a female.

The US is lead by Jewish trannies pretending to be alt-right whilst the President shitposts on twitter.

What level of irony are you on?

Jared has a feminine penis. Sup Forums ladyboi fetishees are rejoicing into stiff socks.

Respect his gender
Or your just a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophic, Nazi trump supported.

I stand with our sister Jared

If he married Lauren Southern it would be considered a straight relationship

>Julie came from Isreal to be gay
>Hitch hiked her way accross the Jew.S.A
>put a dick along the way
>grew his legs and she became a he
>and he said hey Trump, take a walk on the Jewish side

I'm not. These bigot liberals need to start accepting trans* people and the fact that you can be whatever gender you want to be.

He isn't human you dense morherfuckers, he can do whatever he wants.

I thought voter fraud was impossible.

I wonder if there could be illegals registered to vote as citizens.

How long until all you Jew lovers on Sup Forums realize that Jared and Ivanka are literally the biggest problem in the White House?!

Jared the feminine Jew who rules over Trump is registered to vote as a female. I don't think even to most disillusion Trumpkin can explain this away.

Important Note: If you want to end the Trump presidency you must first oust Jared and Ivanka. Force his two top advisors and family members out and Trump crumbles.

>voter fraud is impossible

The whole point of voting systems is to give the cattle an illusion of choice.

Shouldn't make fun of the mentally ill

Lol

Brazil speaks truth.

Yes!!! My skull fucking fantasy is no longer gay!!!

It's common for people with their fingers in lots of pies / having many business ventures or other upper society type situations to make a lot of little mistakes on paperwork like this intentionally. It builds a pattern of behavior of small mistakes on tedious forms so that when something really does happen that is a criminal issue they can point to this history and say "it was an honest mistake, my history with these things will corroborate that, for fucks sake I'm registered as a woman to vote I mean geeze come on guys"

It had nothing to do with Trump or this admin or even politics, it's a common tactic.

how do you know these things

So bold, so brave

Did you vote for jevanka?

Haha man I just farted

You register to vote, and you get a pre-checked ballot and Hillary 2020 pin.