White Man: You are fallen

And you wonder why our white women leave us and prefer Niggers, Jews, Italians and Latinos.
Get your act together Sup Forums.

Pic related. Aryan lady neglected in public transport by fallen white men

>Italians

Yeah, your blonde hair blue eyed sluts love us. I like to rail them from behind then tell her to spin around and open up as I shoot a load on her face and tongue.

>white women leave us
In what reality?
>Italians

L O L
O L
L O L O
O L
OLOL AND WHAT is the fucking shitalo cuck-fantasy then? You live in the 70s with your memes about dark shitalian handsome men, bahahahah?!
I think I know why you don't parade that shit so proudly anymore, it's your new shitskin brothers in the EU right?
Maaan, they just showed up and it turned out that ALL THESE WOMEN who were into DARK men, turned out to be coal-burners who like fucking monkeys
Honestly, what does it feel like when you've got the arab population of europe pretty much looking like italians nowadays? Trouble in the "dark men" market for you, perhaps?
I do this funny thing, which I think you will find funny as well. Whenever I have to talk to a turk or some sort of roach I've never seen before (I mostly live in Austria, Südtirol and Germany), I ask them if they're italian. Then when they say no, you just keep telling them
> mmaaaaaan you REALLY look italian, holy fuck are you sure you don't tutti the frutti?
and what MIGHT happen is some italian might overhear this
I won't spoiler this, because if you want to try this out it's the funniest shit in the world

children raised by single mother

equality is a biatch

Why would you hit on a woman on public transport? Creepiest place imaginable to try and score.

Let alone a woman that is clearly very pregnant, and thus presumably in relationship.

Women gave up on chivalry, not men. They wanted to be equals. They protested to get the vote. They marched for 'equal rights'. They don't want to be treated like children, etc.

So they can stand like a man and let the men cool their heels a little bit. That's equality. Once they get enough tastes of equality, they're gonna beg to be privileged little princesses kept in their towers again. It's just our job to make sure they get a full spectrum dose of equality.

Bitch should've got pregnant by a nigga with a car

>Women gave up on chivalry, not men.

HOLY FUCK

Can you guys been any less cringy lmao

You shouldn't give up the seat because she's a woman, but because she's pregnant

Shut up, women get pissed when you try and treat them nice now. You want to be treated special? Maybe you shouldn't have spent the last twenty years training us not to do that. Believe it or not that is actually our natural instinct, you witches created your own hell.

her body, her choice.
being grown up means living with the consequences

chivalry is literally for cucks. not those guys' wife, not their kid, not their fucking problem.

pregnant women who get uppity about seats on the train can fuck right off.

I'll give you two minutes to write a convincing explanation for what's "cringy" about that statement. Go!

And you think a nig or spic would give her a seat?

>implying niggers or spics wouldnt behave the same way
putting pussy on a pedestal is what got us into this mess in the first place

She stood up because those me clearly have MS.

>Wah they get angry when I'm nice to them
thats why you should just do it anyway, women secretly love it when men ignore their protests

And you compare yourself to niggers?

This. I grew up in the Midwest where there is more than enough blondes. I was literally the only Italian. They loved my spicy meat balls.

If that is an Aryan lady we are in serious trouble.

these people look russian

>White
>Posts a picture of slavs
Really gets the mandibles frothing.

A Winnipeg Nigger would

>Italians

kek fuck off you autist. The only way you can even tell I’m something besides irish is my brown eyes. I’m probably whiter than you.

Inb4
>Irish
>white

Yea fuck off with your jew tactics.

>back turned to them
>there's no way for them to know she's pregnant

This site for the first time in my life told me i wasn't white. Now I just identify as Italian even though I'm half Norwegian with green eyes. The divide and conquer worked on me i guess

>Italians
LOL

she's a strong independent woman
she can stand