What does it mean to be white anyways?

For example, pic is white but has nigger features such as a big nose and big lips.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57643702/#q57649426
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/nolte-civil-rights-lawsuit-claims-gifted-black-girl-bullied-by-black-students-for-acting-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White = 100% Northwestern European

White = Germanic, Celtic, Celtic-Germanic

Racially European = Germanic-Celtic, Baltic, Finnic, ethnic Russian (Belorussian), Bohemian, Moravian, Slovenian, some Poles and some Croats, Slovaks, Hungarians

her nose and lips dont look niggery at all, ur just dumb

Fair looks are not unique to pure Europeans although more common with them.
Scarlet the semito-jew Johansson - gas chamber
Sean the pure blooded Celtic-Germanic - an award for acting in racially liberated Britain

How are croats and ethnic russians european but serbs are not?

Nice, did you get this from the other thread with Scarlett in it? I posted this picture there. Anyways, Scarlett Leithold is her name and she is from LA. She looks Scandinavian aka Nordic to me.

Are you retarded? To be White means to have a high percentage of European DNA (ideally 100%).

not brown

>Implies that Anglos and Southern Europeans are not White

Cro-Magnon descendants.

Protestant = white

tell us about pic related OP.
>what does her mom look like?
>what does her dad look like?

Are you saying that she is an unknown Aryan Nigger?

Guess I’m legit

So does that imply i'm not white? I'm a fucking ghost, platinum blonde hair and eyes are very light blue. I get sunburns in 10 seconds flat.

>Celtic-Germanic British ethnic groups and South "European" mongrels in the same sentence
Try mirror, history books and DNA ancestry kit to get your answer

87.5% European DNA

Yesss just keeep winning

Ignore him please.

He's an albanian larper.

Top 15: white

Going to a store and buying stuff and walking past security while they frisk the niggers and security looks up and just gives you the thumbs up. Privelage darkies btfo!!!

I've never been trolled by a brother before.
Doubt that

Being white is respecting intelligence and disrespecting brutal force (because that's how humans are different from animals)

she kinda looks like a child

are you retarded?

He's not Rusyn you fucking mong, I have his IP down retard.

Ask him where he's from he will say Germany.

OP is a Faggot

Is this that idiot that larps as a German nobleman living in Russia?

ignore him he is a divide and conquer shill
>Celtic-Germanic British ethnic groups and South "European" mongrels in the same sentence
t.ivan khan

I would say till 40, but than again you still have white people in Turkey and M.E

Yes lmao.

I think he was ousted on a /r9k/ thread as an actual Albanian troll xD

Are you retarded? Anglos are germanic

>hello fellow white supremacists

Just like obscenity, you know it when you see it.

T. Mongol

Definetely a d&c shill. He also does not speak German and is obviously unemployed

So you believe Czechs arnt White?

>ireland
>legit
Not so fast potato nigger

Why would an albo shill for germany whit a russian flag while not including albanians in the euro?

He tries to divide southern and norther Europeans and also western and eastern Europeans. Also he thinks that intereuropean mixing never happened and people who are like 50% french 50% german should be killed. Yes, this is how retarded he is.

Holy fuck, do you ever get off of Sup Forums?
This guy is albo diaspora living in Russia

OP is an idiot.

Neither her lips nor nose show indications of being African.

Race is about genetic distance. There's blacks, and then there's the rest of humanity.

Oh look, it's the "bavarian russian" again, the biggest d/c shill on Sup Forums, here 24/7 spewing his propaganda.

Also isn't that a Scandi nose

I wonder how he looks in real life

Noses differ alot amon European populations, a lot of noses can be European and besides the obvious non European noses like negroid and asian the only exception is a "lying six" which is jewish

He doesn't care he just want's impressionable people to think others are not white.

Hell I don't even care i'm barely hu-white but I love shitting on him :)

Unironically similar to HC Strache, but eyes are deep dark ocean blue
mongrel is triggered by the truth yet again episode

In your meme picture (MADE BY A HALF ITALIAN triggered """"""Dane""""") half of the posts are not even by me.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
"How are we going to get rid from Albos, Croats, Serbs, Portuniggers, foreign Italospics with Swiss passport? Can't see Freysinger arguing for citizenship grab"

As you can see - Albos as the same foreign scum to me

Suck my Big Bavarian Cock
>nobleman
Seems like someone impersonates me. Let's not pretend that those who are not 100% Western European genetically like this guy have a right to settle in Germany. Ethnonationalism is ethnic

>Also he thinks that intereuropean mixing never happened
Never really happened with Celtic-Germanics mixing with non-Celtic-Germanic
>should be killed
Exiled if anything. Nothing wrong with Prussian-Alsatians. Ticino-Franconian or Saxon-Occitan however ...
>unemployed
lol I use Sup Forums when I monitor the exchange markets. hardly a waste of time unlike your unpaid shilling, shitskin

To be racially oppressed!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAA
hahaahaa hahahaa

I bet you have a lot of fun shitposting 24/7 in your Russian commieblock

This eternal analbanian has mental problems, ridiculous D&c spam(())

lol

lol protestants let in muslims and nonwhites in solely because they "love" everyone. Orthodox Christianity and Catholicism are the most superior forms of christianity.

True. Protestantism is master race christianity. White protestants are the real jacob israel.

I genuinely kinda feel bad and pity for that "russian bavarian" or whatever poster.

Anyway all Europeans are white. Nordics are in the northern parts mostly (correlates strongly with general pigmentation) and southern European types in the south mostly. When it comes to racial quality they are essentially equals.

I think the strength of Germany especially was mixing the nordic blood with the roman spirit which gave us cities of stone, romanticism, a lot of composers etc and containing our autism a bit.
Look at the Swedes, they were purely nordic and got totally fucked mentally without any war or lolocaust guilt

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Swarthy poverty christianity. Except for irish, german, and french catholics, and a few other exceptions.

>nigger features
>meme flag
Nice LARP tyrone.

Moron. I'm actively contributing to tax evasion in the USA, Benelux, Switzerland, Norway, Germany, Austria. Best "job" ever: meet up and do several moves here and there. Like a beaver I bite on the anti-European machine that finances our genocide and genetically inferior subhumans on welfare daily. Less money to it, more money to my fellow tribal Celtic-Germanics

Can you economic immigrants and their descendants be any more obvious? For me money are created whenever I am, whereas you or your mongrel parents had to move to Germany.

Why?

They are genetically inferior vermin that relies on the averages, because they know that by themselves they can't succeed for they need the infrastructure built by genetically dissimilar people.

For me at the moment it's Russia (not to mention that my "recognizable" posting style is seen with German, Austrian, Swiss flags) because here I can do fuck all with and get away by bribe/phone call, on top of the fact that opportunities for money laundering are endless here. Far better than Switzerland and Benelux in that regard

You know the difference between my posting and yours? I actually have some fun with it while monitoring the exchange markets in another window, while you basically do it for free

>Didn't include Mediterraneans who basically laid down the foundations of the Western Civilization

>this level of delusion

since you are German would you mind sendung us a vocaroo voice message in German?

holy shit this is fucking hilarious

>all Europeans are White
It's the most civic nationalist post from a racial perspective. It's an assumption, that if some group lives in a nation A, gets mixed with a non-European group B; still lives in Europe and counts as European because it was racially pure 500 years ago. Mad

Germany is built on anti-Roman values and calculative thinking mixed with noble sense of barbarism. And Sweden got tricked into all of this not without "WWII neutrality" guilt trip, which is essentially the same thing
No one was united with you retarded trash in the first place. Brilliant. Muh "anti-D&C" memelords will defend this. Nu/pol/ will think that Northwestern European racial hygiene is a Jewish conspiracy to keep your tribe pure. There is no divide and conquer psyop. Just the opposite - subversion of real Blood and Soil Tribalism. Yes, it's the Jews who oppose mixing of ACTUALLY White races. Let's take the USA. For example Italians, Jews, Spaniards were so unwelcome, so Northwestern Europeans made a special law to prevent wops from getting on the US soil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Speaking of kikes...you know who fought against the anti-italianism and Northwestern European US supremacism? THE JEWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
Does it matter, if they did?( they didn't - their societies were multiracial)

No one says that Steve Jobs is a "useless subhuman mongrel", but he damn sure shouldn't ever be a citizen in Sweden, Britain or Germany
t. BfV

send vocaroo

So you wont send us a vocaroo message? x) Because that Albanian accent might come through?

her nose isn't that fat it's just wide on it's base
and it looks like she's wearing lipstick

Yes, you're white. Don't listen to these Sup Forums retards who don't know anything about genealogy and anthropology talking shit.

Scientifically speaking, i am white (Indo-Aryan aka North Indian/Pakistani) because i have Aryan bones, but being white is about the bones AND skin color. If you got Aryan bones and have white skin, you are white.

oh god not this fucking autist again

I'm just taking the piss. I have respect for all different peoples of european ancestry. All the groups, all the types, all the cultures, all the tribes.

This. Also a negroid nose is not only wide (much much wider and differently shaped and different nostrils than hers, round nostrils instead of oval ones) but its most important feature is the missing nose bridge

I won't send it, because I don't give a shit about mongrelized incels that get attracted to racially European things like flies are attracted to shit.

>accent
Who cares? You think that Emile Maurice had Israeli accent?

Fresh of the boat repatriating Spanish-speaking ethnic German 'from Argentina' is more German than any full blooded second generation half-caste subhuman sandnigger or even 1/32 Jewish "German" who lived (as an immigrant) in Germany for 400 years

Am I white enough

>
t. Albanian

>Implying that anglos are white
Have you fucking seen half of England?
I don't think I want to be part of a race that is a coin toss between utterly braindead and somewhat intelligent.

What is really funny, is that comments like that just confirm the superiority of European blood, since some of the mongrel-loving traitors think for a second that a comment coming from a mongrel Albanian on one's lack of racial purity would be any less significant that a comment made by a German. We all know why:

A - European blood comes only in unmixed shape
B - Germanics are superior type of Europeans and Germans are superior within the Germanic race

Basically iimpoverished hideous mongrels can't cope with the fact that I shit on them while making money on the exchange market. Truly modern Faustian comedy gold

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57643702/#q57649426

Sun 06 Dec 2015
Of course they are not. They have some Turkic admixture. Shitskins like Bulgarians, Serbs, Albos, Bosniaks e t.c.

2 0 1 5

Right, totally an Albo biggest fan

Testing times. Brown plague growing.

I suggest the nipple test is sufficient, why? We need the numbers lads...

Do the Russians at school bully you?

holy shit you're so albanian

imagine how his albo brain is working in overdrive right now

You never actually seen a white girl in real life, have you cellar dweller?

Most retarded post I've seen here today, congrats.

Big lips and a big nose is a nigger feature? Are you retarded? You must be a inbred.

Pic related must be what you look like. Hint, just the basis of having white skin doesn't make you any less degenerate. There are niggers with more worth than you.

The only foreign person in my school had half of blood ancestry from another Germanic nation
Your bloodline is 100% Northwestern European now..............................................................................................................................not

send vocaroo, albo

OP is a larper. Fuck off.

Are you salty faggot,knew a girl like the on in the pic,shitskin same facial features like lips and nose,yes big lips big nose nigger parents no doubt.

I feel sorry for you albanian shill, copy pasting your bullshit 24/7 to make white peoples more weak, because your country albania is a shame.

jews do a thing called GASLIGHTING, it means obviously stating something wildly untrue and expecting it to be taken at face value as if nothing happened, like "look at this pure white girl, sh'es practically a sub-saharan nigger".

>fuck kikes , we've had enough of their petty corrupt shit

Blackbeard is right on this one

White is a phenotype. There are plenty of whites i the mid east, who are just as intelligent and industrious as whites. Pic related is from jordan

I think you should stop being white at 90%-95% depending...

once you get to 80s you might as well be 3/4 white

He looks just as a normal white though

>90-95
None of anything similar to that never ever will be close to being an European. They can't be White and never will be White. Even thier progeny in 5000 years of mixing with """"Whites"""" won't ever be White. Quarter Persian, 1/16 Jew, 1/64 Sioux, 1/512 negro, 1/2048 North African; doesn't matter. Bloodline of Ancestors is corrupted and genetic pollution is done. Moreover, they will forever carry the genetic memory of High Racial Treason.

Call me D&C and prove once again, that y'all are nothing but a "Mongrel Tolerance Movement"
>non-Germanics must go back
"Hey look, ethnonationalists are all shills". Tell that to Breivik. He holds exactly the same views on race purity

You are not ENTITLED to move to Germanic Europe, if you are not 100% Northwestern European. Nothing to discuss

I just realized that mofo is half swedish. This is a syrian kid though.

You want a woman with no lips?

post vocaroo, albo

looks 100% European

I'd rather send you a sad smile on WhatsUp, while I will be cheering on with beer with my friends, when all of you mongrels will be getting deported
SeeYou are not White and no one who is able to claim Whiteness with a gun in their hands will ever consider you one

Who hurt you?

>no one comments on the satanic trips

Apparently it just means intelligent.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/nolte-civil-rights-lawsuit-claims-gifted-black-girl-bullied-by-black-students-for-acting-white/