/DIXIE/ General GET IN HERE EDITION

All welcome ITT; Sons and Daughters of Dixie, South and Central American Confederados, curious Euros, Russians, and other slant eyed chinamen welcome.
Shaun King, BLM, Muslims, Antifa, and Trannies may leave.

Hope everyone's having a good evening. Whatcha drinkin/smokin/watchin/where ya from you know the drill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo
youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs
youtube.com/watch?v=c-eMeqjDZz4
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

SC here, Yankee transplant...why the fuck are there so many black people here?

Slavery.

Rednecks leave old farm equipment laying around, what can you say.

ALL STATES REEEEEEPORT IN

Texan reportan. Drinking some (unsweet) iced tea and about to prep my lunch for tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo
Johnny Cash- God Bless Robert E Lee

I wish i was in dixie... hooray.. In Oregon, help bros

most based state?

Oregon is mostly made up of Arkies and Oakies. Might as well be Southern if it werent for that modern sodom and gomorrah you call Portland.

Arkansas produced the man who nuked Japan twice, but I might be biased.

Pennsylvanian here. I know we're not Southern but I've seen more Confederate flags flying here than I have in Virginia

864 here

Its where i am, its a cesspool of degeneracy.

>claim to want democracy and muh freedom
>but only when I can vote with slaves that were traded to me by my friends in the slave trade, goy!
>start being outvoted
>chimp out that you can't make easy money with slavery anymore and that your democracy rigging tactic failed
>muh states rights
>just ignore that a massive black slave population will turn you into Haiti
>attack North, start massive war for no reason killing a shit ton of whites
>lose, be absolutely humiliated
>kill Lincoln before he can deport the slaves, dooming the U.S to be infested with them until present day
>be an embarrassment to the U.S and a easy target for Liberals to gain support because no one wants to be like you
The war shouldn't have even happened, we still have states rights nowadays and the Confederates fucking lost. The current state of America is thanks to you guys.
If you hated niggers so much, you should have kicked them out, not racemixed and bred them.

another worthless general.
poor attempt at sliding desu

That's rough, son.

floridian in pennslyvania here and i just wanted to say that i hate yankees leaving was the biggest mistake of my life

so I'll be relocating to the US in the next couple years after I'm done with uni and although I got family in Texas I unironically want to move somewhere deep south
is it a good idea? any recommendations?

If i were indian for a day!
Id get to live the free and easy way!
I wouldnt work and id still get paid....
if i were indian for a day!

decent sized Romanian community in Arkansas.

But why settle for a landlocked shithole, go for somewhere on the gulf.

georgia is beautiful but i don't know what your looking for

I think SC is doomed, half of this state is from fuckin Ohio and if anybody is following the voting demographics we're going blue in 10-15 years max
>TFW I litterally hate everyone here because they are northerners and they hate me because I'm one and all of the real southerners are either on METH, in Texas/ Tennesee, or had the balls to die fighting in the 1860's

Why haven't you people burned down Atlanta yet? Explain peaches...

youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs

They're these little fruits that made their way around the world but were first supposedly cultivated in china.

looking for somewhere as chill as possible but still not ghost town-tier
I hate big cities but work drags me down
Athens looks pretty great

Curious filipino here. I'm interested in the states you guys live in. You seem to have a happy tradition.

TN reporting in. I almost didn't notice the thread.

Fuck off OP, I will never accept Orientals, skinny jean wearing euro trash, and definitely not any spics. The south is for southerners only.

The Confederate were traitors I can get your point of view but glorifying a bunch of treacherous back stabbers isn't a good look.

How bad are going to get BTFO by UGA on Saturday?

>glorifying trators
>not a general for people from the dixie region
What a fag.

731 here

Charleston, SC. Nice mix of city and suburbs, fairly moderate as far as areas, and one of the number one vacation spots in the US so really easy to get laid especially in the summer

Leaf here, I'm a fan of bourbon, Faulkner, bluegrass, and good ol' Marse Robert.

Wish you guys won.

Things aren't perfect but we get by. My ancestors lived in poverty but they were happy. It's amazing looking at pictures of my great-grandfather and he's always smiling so brightly in every picture despite the hard life of a sharecropper. They worked hard six days a week and went to church on Sunday. When the nation needed them they volunteered to the armed forces. I live a more comfortable life than they did because of their sacrifices so the least I can do is honor their memory.

fort cuck/sleazeville, LA here senpais. kill me

howdy my fellow texans

Buncha niggers just murdered an 82 year old woman in Shreveport.

Probably pretty bad

Hah same. Rare to see people so close by on here.

Floridafag here reportin in

Take those flags off boys

just another day in multicultural Shreveport

Born Virginian. Currently live in Colorado, confederate by blood (I'm related to Jefferson Davis)

It's nice to honor your family. It seems happier at where you guys live than in my stupid state.

>the south will rise again!
>can't stop niggers, jews, and sjw from removing statues.

Dicksee died in the 60s. The 1860s. It's over.

Is West Virginia considered Dixie or Yankee this week?

Where in CO? Was just there last week. It's too damned crowded. Grew up in CS and shocked at the number of people.

SECESSION WHEN

I WANNA SHOOT ME SOME FUCKING YANKS

Reminder if you don't wear clothes like this just to piss off spics and niggers you aren't a true dixie supporter

who /comfy/ here

What does /dixie/ thinks about Louisiana? Are we even white anymore?

beautiful, I'll look more into it
thanks user

too damn hot

Probably. Katrina shat most of your niggers up here.
t.Saw his quiet southern town go from 7% black to like 15% black after that shit

No such thing as too damn hot, i thrive in the heat, fuck the cold I don't even use air conditioning

MS reporting in, just put a brisket in the smoker for overnight, chicken, greens, rice and gravy for dinner, followed by cope and miller high life.

Directly? Either way really cool to say that.

Tennessee has issues, especially with drugs but I've seen more miserable places in America.

Flip a coin

I have a Robert E. Lee hat and Nathan Bedford Forrest shirt. That count?

Love Louisiana and love cajun food.

>traitors
they attempted to leave peaceably

>he can't handle the heat

Clearly an example of inferior genetic stock. I bet you don't even want to deport all the nigs.

Always considered it mostly dixie except for the norther panhandle areas.

Can confirm. Hard to believe we were a Union state.

>I have a Robert E. Lee hat and Nathan Bedford Forrest shirt. That count?
I'll count it

Benefits of living so close to a battlefield. I get free or discounted Civil War goodies.

>no ac
madman
Wahtever man, I'm nordic and your ancestors imported niggers becuz they didnt want to deal with it either

Alabama, loud and proud. Voted for Moore yesterday.

Is Florida actually anygood? All I know about the state is that you've got lots boomers waiting to die and shitskins in the south.

Can we all agree MS is the shittiest southern state?

I have a fan thats it, but yes no air conditioning, and lucky me the skeeters like my family nore than me so i almost never get bitten

Yeah

Texas here.
I'm in public without headphones so I can't listen to Dixieland.
Send moneo

My employer basically forces us to donate to the United way. This year I directed my funds to the sons of veteran confederates.

Lucky bastard, the only thing i got is a low quality beach store that sells confederate stuff without a care in the world

Longmont bro checking in. Did you draw any tags this year? I got skunked and will do an OTC for 2nd rifle.

Thanks for reminding this song existed OP
youtube.com/watch?v=c-eMeqjDZz4

who's /floridaanon/ here?

There were a lot of beggars in San Antonio when I visited to see the Alamo and other cool spots. Only place I've been with more beggars was San Francisco.

I live in MS, that is correct. But the country parts are comfy.

Houston reporting in. Can we raze this city except for the refineries when the South rises again? Maybe save Kingwood, Katy, Sugarland and the Woodlands.

Those were just normal Mexicans

>All I know about the state is that you've got lots boomers waiting to die and shitskins in the south.
Miami dada and below is spic and nigger land, also riviera beach need to be given back to the alligators like God intended, boomers are pretty much everywhere but they aren't that bad and they kinda keep to themself, other than that Florida is a pretty god damn great state

California bums realized its cheaper to live out here and people have good hearts.

I personally wish someone would shotgun one of these panhandlers in the face.
Satire of course.

I try not to think on which is the best or worst. We all got issues we need to address unfortunately.

Sadly the best place that sold that stuff here got bought out by poo in loos. If I had a penny for every Indian gas station I'd have more shekels than George Soros.

561 user right here

Fuck it, just raze all the cities to the ground. They are dens of r/ selected faggotry, i would never have to see niggers or trannies if i didn't have to go to cities.

>tfw you lived in Harrison Arkansas and only saw three black people in two years

>If I had a penny for every Indian gas station I'd have more shekels than George Soros.
Kek, same however the local gas station (that is yes owned by indians) the people that worked there are pretty fucking cool

I have not heard the lyrics on the OP only this rendition...

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

Good to be back, lads

I just find little to like about it, besides the people, I suppose. It's flat and boooring to drive through. The reason you are seeing all the places bought up by poos is they need 500k instead of 1mil to immigrate to a rural area. They bring in other poos for a fee, and have them work for pennies in the gas stations. Every 2 months or so, new poos show up in my local station.

We are over run, all but the rural areas anyway.

Pine bluff fag reporting in, literally Africa simulator down here.