Meanwhile in Africa

Soldiers preparing during the Zaire/Rwanda war in the late 1990s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah the great WW2 in africa, we wuz normandy and shit.

WE

africa apparently didn't get the jewish memo to keep the myth going

just some naked kings

Also these guys and their allies apparently killed 5.000 people, still. Damn

These soldiers look like kids. This pic technically could be considered CP.

WUZ

It was at ((youtube)) and not blocked.

SOLDIERZ AND SHIEET

Also, those are some real bois.

You can bypass nudity on Youtube if it's considered educational.

How comes this guys have so many weapons and ammo but not a single underpant let alone food?

NAKID N SHEEIT

Tribal nudity Ameribro.

What's the difference between a white woman and a black woman?

The difference between Playboy and National Geographic.

STRIPPAZ

Not any white people around to clothe them.

Cute.
100/10 I would rape and enslave

Rugged like Rwanda
Don't wander --
Far.
Or get chopped up
Quick to rush a spot like baby urine get mopped up

>meanwhile
>in late 1999
How can ancaps manage to be this retarded?

And it was, a small shorty about the Rwandan civil war, from AP archive

child nudity is not necessarily CP

Not an ancap, forgot to change the flag, also do you think that things like this still don't happen?

i am sure that's part of general butt naked's group.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

>Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets. Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."

Based

>Shit
Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1]

He explained to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."[9] In January 2008 Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which "included the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided into pieces for us to eat."[10]

Blahyi claimed to a South African Star reporter that he "met Satan regularly and talked to him" and that from age of 11 to 25 he took part in monthly human sacrifices.[11] In his account of a typical battle Blahyi claimed, "So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink the blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colorful wigs and carrying imaginary purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk yet strategic. We killed hundreds of people--so many I lost count."[12]

There was something spitritual about fighting naked, I know there was that warlord in Liberia but this was in Zaire/Rwanda border.

meanwhile, in atlanta

*Rio De Janeiro*

>Go to war in a wedding dress.Hahaha thats just super-nuts.

Judging by their body shape, genitals, and presence of hair on some I'd say they're at least adolescents.

That's mad max tier shit.

At least dressed...

Wrong country.

noice guns

Blacks mature much faster than whites.
A 12 year old nigger is the equivalent to a 21 year old human.