Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mLRiV1Uo4w
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
youtu.be/sWUZzaDAAJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=hv5l-7yb3z0
liveleak.com/view?i=413_1390111795
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw

His shit was too much for me man. What happened to him?

youtube.com/watch?v=2mLRiV1Uo4w

I wish I could find the original Earth 2013. It was like the perfection of propaganda, I felt like I got mk ultra'd in reverse

Anyone have an archive of some of the videos

Well fug... I wasn't... this guy was brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

what a strange video, user
I'm glad that kid at the end had none of these hoes as mother.

What am I looking at, 7 Minutes of blended clips with no description is off putting

I miss him.
He made some good music too.

What the hell happened to him, he took everything off the net even hes website.

Symbolism and perspective user, use those critical thinking skills. Do you need the meaning of the video spoon fed to you?

I love the way he juxtaposes the normie feel-good shit to the actual political realities.

Nigger

youtu.be/sWUZzaDAAJ4

Common Filth's content is similar to him. Should check him out.

youtube.com/watch?v=hv5l-7yb3z0

NobodyTM is great, as well as SentimentalCorp.

does anybody have the ORIGINAL cut of scythe?
the scene that stuck out to me the most was the guy setting his truck on fire on the bridge then shooting himself in the head with a shotgun while party rock anthem played

Is this what you are looking for?
>Earth 2013
liveleak.com/view?i=413_1390111795

Second this. That sounds fucking intense.

Swede can't appreciate Kino?
A shame. Reminiscences of a Journey to Lithuania is editing perfection.

First time I've seen someone else mention them in years.

I miss them as well, OP.

common filth is fucking contrarian countersignaling trash, just pointing and sputtering at degeneracy. not that nobodytm was substantially more profound or anything but at least his work was more compelling than posting screenshots of degenerate tumblrtards

Common filth ripped his schtick off from a guy called "the celtic rebel" who used to be on a network called oracle broadcasting. The same network kyle hunt from renegade broadcasting started out on. It was run by a guy named lee rogers, who now writes sometimes for the daily stormer. The celtic rebel's main thing was being anti gay agenda, but his info was WAY more esoteric and deep and interesting that CF. CF even ripped off CR's slogan which was "the celtic rebel was right". CF uses "common filth was right".

his website is still up

I remember being on Sup Forums like a decade ago and watching this adult male football player become a women, and then degenerate to wearing diapers and crapping himself and talking about his suicidal thoughts. Masterful presentation with those videos.

this is fucking amazing

>ends on that scene from planet of the apes
dis fucking guy

These are some good videos

Scythe was really good, all his stuff was really cool and creative in general.

whenever I watch his videos I start out laughing, then angry, then depressed, then just stoic waiting for it to end.
He has serious talent

bump