ITT: Based MC's

Only GOOD MC's are allowed in this thread.

What's goin on, faggots?

I was going to disagree but then I remember he did marry the best girl in his series

if it weren't for that he'd be a total shit

that one anime no one talks about

>true noses
>shadows

Man, I miss 90's.

>chose the shittiest girl
>GOOD

Isn't the sameface so bad even the mangaka can't tell his characters apart?

I read the manga up until it got into technical baseball shit, and then dropped it because I was to confused about where I was or why I should care.

>why aren't there weekly threads about this decade old anime that's the same as every other work the author made

Any MC voiced by Sugita.

She was the only girl who was an actual person instead of a "girl". It's why he fell in love with her

He has some top banter m8

what does that mean?

Based MC and best girl.

I BELIEVE IN DRASTIC MY SOUL

Ara ara.

She even has a shota.

How did this series even end?

All the other girls were essentially ports of his VN waifus: very simple "concepts" in human form that's personalities could be summed up in their intirity with a few words. The point of Chihiro is that she was a normal, flawed, and muddled human, which made it impossible to predict her or just view her as another tactical stratagem. It was the first time Keima culd not see the ending through personal complexities (like how he was initially turned down, which he didn't expect), and so he became enamored with her. He craved stimulation, and she was the only one who could deliver

I always loved how Togashi was willing to straight up make another character the protagonist of an arc. Takes guts to do things like that with your manga.

Is there a better author insert in the history of history?

Felt more to me like he was just trying to clean up the loose ends as swiftly as possible and choosing the one without a goddess was the best way to go about it.

>Only GOOD MC's are allowed in this thread.
>GOOD MC
Then why did you post that faggot from YYH?

Sugimoto is one of the best ones we've had in recent memory. I for one am glad they're still capable of writing MC's this great.

Because he's better than your favourite MC.

>
this guy is all talk. pretended to be a pervert but chickened out every time a girl wanted his dick. typical harem MC

Yato was too based for such a mediocre series.

>Makes the protagonist of your favorite shounen look like a little shota femboy faggot

boring MC from a shit show

>Literal cuck
No.

>Literally lost to the dick in both his and the otome game world.
>Betray his badly drawed waifu for the pretty boys in otome games

No Keima YOU are the faggot.

It blatantly stated that that wasn't it, and that he was lying to himself to preserve his dignity when he was talking to his teacher. and to be honest, it was pretty obvious since her debut that the winner was either going to be her or an ass-pulled Elsie.

What?

No matter how much someone may try to call it "love", they have zero common ground or interests to work with. Of course, almost none of those types of stories worry about the "after", so I guess it's irrelevant. I can't really remember much of the late-game since it started losing my interest about halfway through the goddess arc.

>mass murderer
Kenshin didn't deserve a happy end.

That's not Leonardo

I didn't like how he didn't end up acting as maturely as we were lead to believe he secretly was at present or as he appeared in his flashbacks. Towards the end he started to feel generic. . And I like even less that I can't jump from the anime straigh to the manga because of anime-original shenanigans.Overall very based, though.

>No matter how much someone may try to call it "love", they have zero common ground or interests to work with.
Neither of those things matter. That isn't how love works.

Not posting best main character how dare you people

Literally the biggest balls in the industry.

As an American who sees a divorce rate of over 50%, I'm not convinced. Keeping it spoilered since it's not really on topic.

>Liking Joseph
>Not based Jotaro

Miss me yet?

That's not dio

Looks Evangelion-esque.

Jotaro was pretty boring, the only time I really liked him was when he was kicking the shit out of people while telling them to fuck off. Joseph had charisma throughout his series. I've not seen Diamond is Unbreakable yet so I dunno if Jotaro improves in that but he's not MC anyway.

>not liking both
>not preferring Joseph
cmon son

Nice to see it here.

>what is war
He atoned enough, he deserved better.

Hol'up

Back when he was turned into a girl he was blushing when he was near guys and even played dating sims for girls.

How many of those do you think were actually in love and not just for convenience or panic?

>implying you wouldn't be

Can't beat the dick user.

So what if he got cucked and Blacked

He's still the most alpha MC

>waifu tells him she was ploting to betray and kill him after having used him for god knows how long for her own gain
>dying waifu tells him not to cry or fight anymore for her
>still fucks up an entire capital in her name
>breaks every weapon he worked so hard to collect with waifu
>kills dead waifus killer and the boss that wanted her dead
>get's with dead waifus best friend that also wanted her dead but still liked her
The epitome of based

If i were a girl ragi would be my husbando

>gets deus ex machina'd out of half of his fights
>even his most famous battle has his opponent basically giving him the win
Kuwabara was a better protagonist than Urameshi in every respect.

>As a hidden edgy personality that makes him stronger.

Fanfic/10

You're retarded

user STOP BEATING YOUR DICK GODDAMN IT

Takes one to know one!

Anime-After Kazuma and Ryuho fight, things basically continue where Kazuma fights folks with his alter and all that.

Manga-Kazuma gets tossed back to prehistoric times, gets frozen, Tachibana finds him and he returns to his friends missing an eye and a foot.

Later on an alien invasion is about to happen but everyone with and without alters shows up to help out against the invasion.

How much did you watch/read?

Fuck yeah. That bromance between Toriko and Komatsu, 10/10

Only halfway through, but already agreed.

Of course not.

This is bait, amirite?

Worked hard to achieve his dreams. GG, Mutta.

Laura best girl.

Based Takashi

The best there ever was

Why has no one posted me