Imoutos or Nee-sans, Sup Forums?

Imoutos or Nee-sans, Sup Forums?

Older sisters are better sisters

Everytime I come here, this question is asked. And everytime I think about answer becomes more unobtainable. You do not choose Nee-sans or imoutos. You just live in the moment.

Threesome user, threesome

Where were you when Mutsuki won the Haruki owl?

You simply can't have both.

Where are the raws, man?

Too lazy to print screen and stitch each page. I'm waiting for the next scanlation thread where hopefully someone will post the rip tool. Problem is when they do they put it in a temporary pastebin that gets deleted quickly, unless someone can post it here.

Imoutos x nee-sans.

Imoutos are tops

Coddle and shower affection on the imouto, then cryogenically freeze yourself until she gets older, then unfreeze and bask in the doting onee-san glow.

But you'll still be older than her... Freezing doesn't make time stop for you. You'd have to do some Interstellar level shit to let time move slower for you until your imouto becomes your onee-sama.

But I do. It's worked out pretty well so far.

EP 2 WHEN

Technically, wasn't Ako the elder sister? At any rate, only lesbian twincest in Kiss x Sis.

The part where she goes 1000% dere and tightly wraps around him as he fills her up is one the hottest scenes ever.

>he won't orbit a black hole at nearly light speed for his sister

Obviously nee-san.

Here's the real question: Responsible and lovely nee-san, or irresponsible and lecherous nee-san?
I admit I'm drawn to the latter.

Somewhat responsible, loving, even flirty but also a bit alcoholic and a raging pervert when drunk nee-san.

Responsible and lovely nee-sans that change when drunk are charming.

Delicious nee-sans are the best.

Nee-sans for domination and teasing.

Lazy and loving onee sans > literally everything

I want an older sister

Fuck imoutos. Homewrecking whores.

Should I watch the OVA series or the TV series? Are they the same?

what show?

I can't stop fapping to nee-san doujins. Send help. It's been 3 days since I've been outside.

baku ane

The onee-san thread yesterday died without a singe reply so they're back to making aneki vs imouto threads to get a platform.

I'd rater go for the Okaasan route.

>Too lazy to print screen and stitch each page
Just put the original files on mega or something and I'll do it myself.

Imoutos are always better. Just look at Chika and her older sister for yet another example of this.

Source please.

Google image search is being a dick and just says 'comic'.

What do you think?

WOW THANKS OP I JUST GOT FIRED FROM MY JOB THANKS FAGGOT

If your boss couldn't accept the lovely girls in the OPs image can you really say it was a job worth having? You might want to check his position on lolis and DFC and then burn the building down if he doesn't love them both.

NNB needed more incest.

Nii-chan
i
i
-
c
h
a
n

>You simply can't have both

that font is awful, took me some time to figure out it's 'tsu'

Imouto 4 lyfe.

sauce?

Imoutos

I know it's 2 and a half hours later, but
Shota Eater
It's an anthology, and that's the first story in it. They're not all incest, just so you know.

Imoutos >>>> Nee-sans

Yayoi a qt3.14

Fuck off, that's wrong and you know it.

Yandere is always shit no matter if imouto, nee-san, cousin, childhood friend and so on.

Normalfag pls go.

Imouto is best.

Onee-sans are just superior.

But Karen is a big little sister.

Nee-sans >>>> Imoutos

So Haruki got outed as a siscon?

Dem mutsukis refuse to be bound by clothes.

pls sauce can't find it

Imouto, of course.

You must really like to post that picture, user.

I don't blame him, it's a good picture.

Not really, typical game in different case misunderstanding, and the game was his friend's
Mutsuki's naiveness is always adorable unless she is faking it and secretly gets off to the times she and Haruki got in some sort of suggestive situation

That would be hot, a role model nee-san secretly schlicking while thinking of the otouto is top tier doujin material.

Is Illya, Kuro, and Miya are good examples of why the purist definition of imouto is functionally bankrupt. Illya is a homunculus creation, Kuro is a strange existence created by magic, and Miya is the imouto of a different brother from a parallel world.

None of them are true little sisters by the strictest definition, but they are most definitely imoutos of the first quality.

2nd worst imouto of all time.

Wouldn't it still pull you in? Aren't black holes supposed to have escape velocity higher than speed of light?

No, we are not starting a science discussion for the purpose of epic Sup Forums screenshots about steering away from the topic!
You have /sci/ and google, use them.

Irresponsible, comfy and soft nee-san.

Mature imoutos that exude an onee-san aura are the best

What about THIS?

If his semen is making her young, I'm curious how this first happened.

>Onee-san >>> Imouto in one picture
Pottery.

>tfw you will never be an imouto pleasuring your nii-san

>tfw have nee-san fetish
>tfw only have two imoutos
Why couldn't I have little brothers?

What about mothers and daughters?

I've only wanted to fuck my younger sisters but I suppose if I had an older one I'd like to fuck her too.

>he never got to tap that
No wonder he was so mad for the second half of the show

HOLY SHIT OP I JUST GOT PROMOTED, THANK YOU

Maybe you should be doing your job and not reading Sup Forums.

Orihimeandrukia.png

Watch the entire show because of that one picture. No other nude scenes in the entire thing.

Well at least it was good I guess.

>pure imouto games

Remove normalfags. Nee-sanfags need not apply too.

Imouto. Always imouto.