Ultra Quality Holder chapter 128

So UQ Holder becomes Negima 2.0?

Now I know what UQ stands for.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=389&chapter_num=128.00
youtube.com/watch?v=ptblBkvd3Uo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool I don't have to rip this anymore.

I'd be down for a series that went like early Negima, before it turned into a battle anime.

Rip is out? Link?

Out with the links OP.

t-thanks.

Chapter is out, Nignogs.

crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=389&chapter_num=128.00

So, Touta's basically going to be like Watanuki from xxxHOLiC, exist just purely for the creator to 'fix' a different work.

More like fixing the superior work. Fucking UQfags not liking Negima.

Magical hair repair?

Not really, Touta is a clone, whereas Watanuki is an anomaly - or, more accurately, an anomaly to fix an anomaly.

I just want to see Chachamaru win.

You're thinking too literally. I'm talking about their place in the story. If weren't for that whole manga copyrights fiasco, who knows if UQH would even have been made in the first place.

I don't really mind as long as I get more of my waifu and her best friend.

Nah man, Akamatsu said he had wanted to write a battle manga for a long time, and he always wanted to write an MC that was like Nagi or Kotarou, and thus Touta.

Akamatsu would have been better off keeping both works separate. He should have finished Negima and have UQ Holder be its own thing, completely unrelated to Negima's plot, even if he decided to make it so that UQ Holder still took place in the same universe.

But that's pretty much my point. The way things are, Touta/UQH is just to close off Negima's plot for real. At least for the moment, that's how it is.

>lets just forget about everything else that happened over the course of the manga and focus on this one arc

I mean I should specify that UQH as we know it now wouldn't be the UQH he would have made if the Negima plot was resolved properly.

>let's also ignore that all that has happened over the course of the manga hinges on Touta's relation to Negi and the fact that his creation is directly linked to the MotB plot left off in Negima

Where do you guys read this? What translator?
Because Mangapanda's still on 122.

Disregard, just found out it was crunchyroll.

It's on crunchyroll.

And that is why he is a fucking sellout. Too bad people are not interested in generic shounen sausage fest anymore.

>generic shounen sausage fest anymore
Fujoshi do

Goddamn, he's pretty muscular for a 12 year old

>Where do you guys read this
I download it because I'm not a faggot.

UQ Holder boys are either too bland or ugly. You need to be at least as good looking as Fate or Ikkuu in order to pass Fujoshit standards.

Touta looks like the type of guy girls would try to friendzone.

So, are all these Negi-friends also controlled by MOTB or did they legitimately go with her? Rakan doesn't seem to be controlled at all

Whose that dude next to Kuromaru?

Yeah Rakan seems to be the only one with a personality, the rest are literally dolls. He is so strong that MotB can't control him but still decided to side with her because he says so.

Touta is 4.

Maybe 8 years old if you count the years of stopped time he trained in.

I think the incoming flash-back arc is going to explain that. I'm getting the feeling they're real. Negi may not be entirely under her control yet, his face wouldn't be so messed up if he was.

An irrelevant piece of trash.

So did Kodansha just dumped Akamatsu? What did he do to deserve this?

>Mangapanda's
I haven't used that site in years. Who still uses that

Looks like this is the fill in the gaps arc. Is this going to be the arc where Ken plays Negima in the way he wanted?

from Ken’s twitter

1 will try to have the same seiyu from Negima play the same characters in UQ.

2 I (Ken) am 48 years old, been on SM for 23 years, physically it is getting harder, thinking it is time to give up my seat for young people, from now on to work about 60% in the future, which would give me a little leeway to remain working as a mangaka.

3 there will be three projects, (Negima+UQ=Mahora World),

>What did he do to deserve this
Made a series that sold like shit since it took too long for it to appeal to negimafags and didn't stand on its own enough to be appealing to new people.

The irony from all of this is that he re-signed with Kodansha after Kodansha tried to take Negima from him.

How bad are the sales?

The new manga is going to be named Mahora World?

>As of 2013, the series has sold a combined total of almost 20 million copies, ranking it among the best selling manga of all time

Fuck off Ken. You retroactively ruined Negima with UQH.

He is a fucking sellout. He made a new manga that try to appeal to 12 year old retards. Except 12 year old twats in Japan are too busy watching and playing Yokai Watch to even bother reading a shit series like UCuck Holder.

He is talking about UQ Holder selling shit, you dumb cunt.

UQ holder you dolt, not negima.

The only time I have ever seen it in the top anything on melonbooks was volume 1 when it first came out in 2013.

I'll see if I can find a total sales anywhere.

Apparently, yes.

And it will involve Touta cucking Negi's harem.

i don't get it

can some explain this to me who dropped UQ like 10 chapters in

As long as Fei shows up somewhere in this flashback, Ken has me again.

>already making a new manga based on Negima because UQ Holder bombed

JUST

Ah yes, the butthurt muh loli Eva autists live on.

This manga is literally a Negima fan-bait. It sold so bad that Akamatsu was dropped from Kodansha and was forced to switch a monthly magazine and return the entire Negima cast in one single chapter.

>dropped it ten chapters in
Right when they started battling Junkei or whoever?

Was he really dropped?

I don't even like the blonde loli vampire bitch faggot, Nodoka is my girl and Akamatsu turned her into a fucking puppet.

The short answer is yes. He really is a dumbass for signing up with the publisher who tried to screw him.

Reminder that Ken hates Cutlass.

We HIKARU KAZE WO now?

>Was he really dropped?
Hes switching to a monthly magazine and not a particularly great one at that.

Because Cutlass is a Nigger.

>Was he really dropped?

No, the that won't stop the claim from being used as bait.

It's not healthy to lie to yourself, faggot.

The hype is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=ptblBkvd3Uo

This. Depending on the flashback, I might consider joining the Eva fags to bitch about it.

>Mahora World

Sounds like the reject title of a MMO game.

I'm surprised that Rakan is still as epic as he was back in Negima but Nodoka and Yue got reduced into mindless zombies.

If Touta tries to steal any more of Negi's girls in Mahora Academy. I am going to fucking punch Akamatsu in the face.

I was expecting more magical, like Alba-something, one of the other fancy names from the series or something.

no you won't you fucking weaboo neet

Patchouli fag here. I'm pissed that of all girls chosen for the dark side, it's the two best ones.

So fuck you and fuck Ken. I'll become the Yue autist if I have to.

>mindless zombies
It might just be them going full serious mode.

I mean if we didnt see action scenes from Nodoka's perspective of her silly ass book and random lewd delusions you would think she was super serious.

Nadoka was always a puppet for Negi.

> It sold so bad that Akamatsu was dropped from Kodansha and was forced to switch a monthly magazine and return the entire Negima cast in one single chapter.
Except UQ Holder doesn't sell poorly (even if it did there are much worse selling manga in WSM ike Fuuka) and it's getting an anime.

That's pretty funny

>and not a particularly great one at that
Well to be fair, the only other option would be Magazine Special, and that's even worse.

So it seems rakan needs a equel

>Touta is going to watch Eva going full dere and sucking Negi's fluids in the flashback
>While freaking out and screaming as a ghost
What an arc

Rakan confirmed for doing it willyingly

Of course, he's a mercenary remember? He will do anything if the price is right.

How do people still not know about Negima's publisher rights debacle and that old law they tried to use to steal Akamatsu's creation?

Ken was the only person who threw a hissy fit while way more mainstream writers like Nisio Isin didn't give a shit when Nisio Isin is also from the same publisher and has released way more work with the publisher than Ken ever did.

And how ironic, Ken came crawling back to the publisher after his shitty online shit failed and him bragging he was gonna go independent at the beginning.

Sellout? When the momentum you build up is killed by the people you are suppose to work with?

The finale he did was a slap job and everyone knew it, this is a better move for him. There have been spin offs that were so shit by other authors you'd wish it from existence. UQ is different enough and alright as it is, still no special arcs but it's not in cancellation territory.

Long as I get closure from this "Mahora" series, Ken can do whatever he wants. Not like I follow his mangaka lifestyle anyway.

Remember when Ken used to brag how he had two teams of staff during Negima where they alternate between chapters and he felt like he was one of the big boys?

Now he's barely keeping a team and dumped his Latin consultant and European historian.

>Closure
>Monthly manga
>Inevitable long flashback arc
Pick one

I'm betting on life maker is actually Gaia, and the planet doesn't give a shit about parallel worlds despite the planetary magical bridge between them.

So did UQH get Negima'd? There's going to be a third manga?

Before I die. Closure before I die.

Please let the best girl return

All three of course.

>YAMERO

Can't wait for this. She'll go dere at one point.

How is she the best girl? She is as dumb as a brick and she has shitskin despite being a Chink.

If Ku Fei turns out to be the girl Negi likes just because she's a Chink then I'm going to snap.

>Hates dark skin
>Hates bakas
So, you're a faggot?

Touta will be in an even more despair if he sees Eva's flashback with Nagi.