All I want is a woman who has traditional values and ISN'T a bible thumping fanatic...

All I want is a woman who has traditional values and ISN'T a bible thumping fanatic, but the jews have made that impossible, apparently. I know plenty of men who fit that description but not a single female

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Youre siding with (((them))) you dont side wit Christ.

>wants a woman who upholds the traditions ordained by God but doesn't believe in God
wat

>lgbt

embrace the future (((they))) paved for you, goyfag

>he still wants women
Soon you will evolve to the point where you wonder why you ever wanted one in the first place. Hell is other people.

I didn't say doesn't believe in God, I said isn't a bible thumping fanatic. I go to church and I'm informed as to what I believe but I don't spend every second of every day preaching about it.

If we had artificial wombs I would just reserve one I can pump a bunch of kids out of. My family name must survive

>tfw i found one but fucked it up

Well we don't have them, and we never will. You think they would allow that? Your family name will die out, as it should, because there will be no world worth surviving in.

Define bible thumping, I know girls who read the bible habitually and they are dainty and sweet.

Not bible thumping = following the traditions and moral code without always having to tell you about what the bible says, and can enjoy things that aren't directly related to the faith (like sit down and watch a movie or something for once)

worth 1 K (You)s

they never existed. womens psych is very primitive. you expect something hollywood pictures exist when it never has. that only existed in the past because we slit their throats if they went against it. they never wanted it

We do exist, albeit very quietly and/or in small numbers. As we, the vanguards, feel safe enough or bold enough to become more vocal, it will create a permission structure for other women to make themselves known. You'll be more likely to find who you're looking for when that time comes and I assure you it is very near.

Women are a blank slate dude, their programmed to follow the leader of the group

Now you may not find a virgin but who cares if she let 4 frat guy blow their loads all over her in a broom closet when she was 19? Get over it or go do the same shit so your not weird or insecure about it

what did you do

There's lots of nice Mormon girls.

she came on strong and i panicd

Hurry up, I'm horny.

Look for women that are into trad stuff then.
Walking & hiking, growing food, traditional arts & crafts (not SJW 'artists'), there are plenty of women into this. You want to find a quiet bookish woman? Take a class in something like classical literature, or drawing from life, or cookery. There will be plenty of women there, the sorts that don't spend all weekend drinking and slutting it up.

Grow the fuck up, pussy.

I've found luck with daughters of professionals. Doctors, lawyers, dentists etc. Try your luck there

They never existed in the sense that they didn't have strong moral values, because back then people recognized that women had no agency. So they accordingly couldn't vote and were not expected to work except in the home. Women's rights were a terrible mistake.

buy a doll and get a purity for it

Why don't you get a nice traditional Jewish gf?

purity ring for it

They are quite hideous

pretty much this, she will bend to your worldview easy enough. i see it constantly

Stop trying to get a woman you cuck. Artificial wombs and sexbots will solve the cunt problem.

Not soon enough you dumb fuck

Christianity is redpilled, dont be an atheist FAGGOT user

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

If I haven't seen an artificial womb with my own eyes I will not believe they will exist within my lifetime.

You are retarded

Ah yeah I wanna slit some throats bro

Besides, Timothy says a woman is not allowed to teach so wtf these bitches be reading the bible. Teaching a woman to write is giving poison to a (w)asp.

how the fuck does an artificial womb solve anything?!
unless you use it to grow your future wife in it, you're just raising a girl for another man.
I think the artificial womb when used as a way to grow and influence your future wife could solve 88% of the problems with modern women.
obviously you'd have to start as like a 16 year old dad so by the time she reaches maturity you'll still be young enough for her.. too costly but perhaps a graduation present from your parents

Sorry OP, Lot’s of us are taken already.

the problem is that you're not helping us out by influencing your female friends to be like you. yes, women care what other women think.
How many fucking times do you see guys telling other guys to stop being degenerate! Yet you like that most women are not like you in order to remain a rarity. thanks for leaving us out to dry, we'll remember that when you ask for something.

The point is that we can continue the species without women.

I don’t have female friends. I hang with dog and man, that’s it. I have no life besides work and home. Nice assumptions though user. Fuck off then.

I think its just the best way conservative fathers have found to make sure that their daughters stick to conservative values by instilling the value of community that it comes with. We live in an age of the progressive movement that drive most young girls who go through their rebellious phase to either cling to an institution like the church or otherwise start associating with any social cause for the disenfranchised.

tits or gtfo

You convert women duh. They follow the herd OR a strong man they are in a relationship with

You have been so brainwashed by kike media you confused christianity with fundamentalism and your apathetic cultural christianity with the actual religion.
Sort yourself up.

This.

>ISN'T a bible thumping fanatic

I'm not really christian but I long for the day my QT3.14 biblethumping wife reads me psalms after a rough day.

there is literally no point in living without women.. I've lost count how many times I've been burned and disappointed in women.. yet, I can't image not being with one .. it's not uncontrollable sexual attraction as much as feeling like I'm "doing something for someone else" and getting a sense of approval or being picked over everyone else.
inb4 psychoanalysis

>All I want is a woman who has traditional values and ISN'T a bible thumping fanatic

doesnt exist. dont believe in god? your probably just as degenerate and disgusting acting as those you criticize. burn in hell.

>I want a trad wife, but I don't want religion the enforces a traditional lifestyle
You don't know what the fuck you want, you're fucking dumb

Then kill yourself if it comes to it. Some of us have goals in life beyond getting a women. Not saying it is a bad thing, but there are more important things to many of us.

I'm assuming that was directed at my post.. I apologize for my harsh rhetoric but there is nothing we (males) can do at this point. It's up to females to steer the rest of them back towards reality.. you not only bring life into this world, you have to influence it or you might as well never have brought it into a world of selfishness.
the reality is that, you don't owe anyone other than yourself and your husband anything. I understand that.. It's not about obligation but survival at this point.. your kids will have nothing if you remain individually oriented.
I'm sorry

>all these retards in this thread who think religion = never ever thinking about anything other than Jesus
Why did I come here

We're overpopulated. Instead of thinking of genocide of african and middle-estern scum with a bits of here and there in the rest of the world. You're thinking about more kids. Then again thats what jews are doing......exept they want to destroy civilisation not the savages.... typical goys

>there is nothing that we (the ones who have always led human society and the only people capable of enacting social change) can do
Good goy

the goal is not to get a woman .. the goal is to enjoy achieving goals with another person.. The more I accomplish, the more I regret not having someone to enjoy it with.. the only thing I enjoy about being single is surfing alone on cold, rainy days.
what is there to accomplish alone that has value when you're dead?

>muh artificial wombs, savior of the white race
Sorry to burst your bubble dipshits but by the time these things are around it's going to be far too late. We'll have 20 billion mudskins by then and the white race will have assimilated, what hasn't been killed off of it.
If you think there is a war against your people, you only have two options: fight, or surrender.
Waiting on some technology that may never come about is just fucking retarded, might as well go back to the bluepill, play some vidya watch the new star wars or whatever the fuck the goyim are doing these days.

All good user. I just don’t know perosonally what to do. I work and then I go home to my dog and partner. I don’t have a social life. That’s me and that’s how I like it. I think to myself, oh I need a girls day, and then it doesn’t happen and for good reasons. Girls exist in another part of the brain I’m apparently disconnected to. All I want to talk about is the world and what I’ve read on Sup Forums and redpills etc. and they want to talk Black Lives Matter Trump this that and I just can’t. I don’t mesh. So I leave it be. But I see your point in influencing. They definitely need it and I wish I could give it. I try. I got it from my partner though, the only way.

lmao, I fucking know man, it's just one of those days.

>doesnt want a fanatical christian crusader gf
fag

this is correct. Most chicks that fit the description are quiet because you get shit on just as much as guys for being a virgin or even thinking about being a housewife/homemaker.

golden advice lads

And all i want is a front page devoid of whiny bitch blog posting but it looks neither of us can get what want

Funny, all I want is a bible thumping gf

also this

thank you for understanding (probably more like forgiving me lol), I'm the same way I guess. When I was in relationships I stopped caring about politics and pol topics because I didn't want to sperg out. I was always "just the 2 of us against the world" anyway so I guess I was bitching at myself more than you for not influencing when opportunities arose.
I appreciate that you replied the way you did, I feel a lot calmer lol, Women are amazing like that.
wish you/your family many blessings beautiful. take care

Create something that will outlast yourself. You sound like you are just lonely. Find something to invest your time and effort into like a research project in an area you are interested in. Don't give me that, "But I am not smart enough to be a science man," with time you can learn. Find a problem and pick at it. I have been working on my project since 2012, before I had that going I was like you all lonely and whatnot. Being single offers you the opportunity to pursue your goals with all of your resources, use it. Or just be a roneryfag, I don't really care desu.

>not wanting a bible-thumping fanatic
Have fun having a whore wife, user

Learn to get over your need for women. It is a sign of a low IQ and low self control. Women are dumb monkeys who will worship a sand nigger kike just because it makes them think they are "Traditional". In reality conservative women are the same as liberal women, they hate the white man and are Jealous of his superiority over the white woman and Christianity is just White women allying with the Sand niggers to try and destroy the white man.

Did you expect to meet her at a bar?

That is bull shit and you know it. My father once told me, if you want to meet the biggest whore in town, go to the preacher's daughter. Liberal women won't fuck you because they hate you and think they can out do you because daddy government is behind them. Conservative women use sex to get stuff from men through divorce, or other exploitation. Conservative women just put on a better facade to the community by pretending to be moral by going to church after they fucked Cletus in his car behind walmart.

P sure you were just using them to make the red head jealous, unless you're saying the redhead had traditional values

No Sup Forums poster has anything to offer women. Just merge this board with /r9k/ already

I would say you should kill yourself. You are just making the world worse by propping women up, instead of being like the Japs and starving their bitches of attention. You are beta as fuck and probably deserve to be brutally raped by a woman.

im not your huckle bearer, ive never been with a redhead

yet
I do :3

Sorry, mate, I'm not quite flexible enough to perform those mental gymnastics

>do, learn, achieve
it's the opposite of that.. I've never stopped doing those things (I enjoy / value those things). The more I do, learn and achieve, the less compatible I am with what is available in my area (40% white).
I'm agnostic and non degenerate. I want something similar, especially the non degenerate part. I'm going to move, probably to Europe.

Besides a load of junk DNA.

I'll spare you the traditional chan greeting, especially since someone else already beat me to it, and ask you this question.

Since I'm a guy and don't know what it's like, why do you (plural) need to "feel safe enough or bold enough"? What are you afraid of?
Any woman that takes decent care of herself and radiates even an ounce of genuine femininity these days would elevate herself far above the usual assortment of SJW hatepigs that pass for females these days.

Why do you (plural, again) even need a "permission structure"?

what are you trying to say lad?

you want a woman who is traditional values who DOESN'T have a traditional belief system (Christianity)? Sound's like you're a fucking retard. Stop watching the amazing atheist

They're out there, you just got to look harder. The Godly woman is a better mate, though.

Girls who've been abused sometimes fall into slutty behavior due to that. SOMETIMES they are really good women deep down and capable of love, but you have to let them know you can pull other women easily and that you'd rather not have them at all if they can't snap out of that bullshit.
...then there are some ponies that can't be broke and only a fool would lose his neck trying (proudly into threesomes/polyamory and what have you)

Please see this post:

Oh, so all you want is a woman of upstanding character which came about through her own reasoning? Hahahaha, you'd have better luck finding a unicorn!

Learn it. Love it. Live it.

>be me
>be in happy relationship with best friend of 5+ years from Alabama
>she was a virgin before me
>she'd never even kissed a guy
>she was raised in a Christian house, but holds primarily Atheist views
>she still holds Christian family values without all of the Christ nonsense attatched

Find a girl 2-3 years younger than you, befriend her, and teach her how the world works. She'll be head over heels in love with you, and all you have to do is call her pretty every day. Women are a lot simpler than you think.

I'll be your wifey user!

is that why ive never had a relationship longer than 6 weeks?

>Learn to get over your need for women.
>learn to get over a primal biological and psychological need

You one of those betas who wants some quirky BASED gril? Women arent supposed to be political thats a man's domain, religion is needed and beautiful for the masses, particularly women. If you want someone as fucking fedora as you I hope you dont breed. A sweet, submissive christian woman, THAT is traditional values. You dont go for a man with tits but a woman who fills the feminine role as you should the masculine.

>you should be like the japs
>kys, you're beta
>don't be beta though, be alpha and play vidya while ignoring problems around you
Wanting to be with women *and* them wanting to be with you is beta?! It's not that I can't get women, it's that I don't want what is currently available. This is just a temporary stage and I'm growing impatient. The second I find what I'm looking for , I'll forget the search.
>ignore women
believe me, I'm not ego boosting attention seekers.. that was the first character trait I developed.
you're theory is flawed because not all males are going to all play your stupid snub game for it to potential have any impact.

I knew this one religious bitch that made her dude wait 7 years without sex before getting blackout drunk on her bachelorette party and losing her v card to a stripper. If you go through all of that supersticious sand people religious shit just for pussy, you're an asshole. BTW, catholic girls are some of the most vicious sluts on the market and its basically the only based form of christianity on the market, asside from maybe the baptists. You know, based as far as made up sand people religions go...

I hold few people dear, there are huge portions of my life that are known only to me and a handful of other people (definitely not my mom). You can actually have a (semi) private life if you get off of normiebook.

Actually, not to long ago, I went on a date with a beautiful 21 year old girl who loves to wear 50's-60's clothes and dresses, and views herself as a 50's idealist. She believes America peaked in the 50's before postmodernism and boomer hippies fucked it up.
She hates leftism, cultural marxism, degeneracy, useless millennials, Islam, and illegals. She's the complete package.

I hope things work out between us, she's only had one boyfriend before me who was a complete pencil neck and royally fucked up with her and in her own words had to "mommy him." Out of all the places in America to find such a woman, we both live in California, where she says she belongs in 70 years ago.

So don't be hopeless OP, you'll find someone someday. She says there's others like her out there, they're just in hiding.

A conservative woman will divorce you, and say "He wasn't man enough for me", or say "He was a Drunk", or "He Looked at Another Woman" so she can divorce you and jew you out of your money. Without a fix in the law making divorce illegal, women will always jump at the opportunity to steal wealth from a man through either taxes/welfare(like urban women do) or through divorce(like suburban and rural woman do) because women are incapable of generating wealth themselves.

>Now you may not find a virgin but who cares if she let 4 frat guy blow their loads all over her in a broom closet when she was 19? Get over it or go do the same shit.

No. I have standards. Virginity is one of them. If they can't live up to the same standards I hold myself to, that's not my problem. The single life is pretty fun for a guy, anyway.

>Catholics
>based
Sorry, you have to pick one

how sad

Who hurt you, user?

Find a second gen asian american girl. Their parents are super conservative and their children can go one of two ways: rebellious and super slutty, or respectful and trad.