Have you guys ever taken a class in university filled with sjw's?

If so what was the class/classmates like, and what did they teach?

Once in undergrad.

>Needed humanities credit
>Some sort of "Gender and society" class is the only one that fits my schedule
>Think it might be interesting, being completely unaware of cultural Marxism
>First day of class: "There are five genders" (simpler times)
>Opt out of class
>Next year take "Canadian studies", hoping it'll be better (Battle of Vimy Ridge perhaps?)
>Entire course is about how Canada is ebil oppressor of natives/minorities/women

i once went to a sexuallity class with ecstacy shoved up my ass

>Entire course is about how Canada is ebil oppressor of natives/minorities/women
It's ok now though because Trudeau has/is apologizing for everything that ever happened in our nation's past

What did Canada do in it's past that was bad?

snatched indians, built railroad out of chinaman bones, and sent boats of jews back out to the ocean to get torpedoed in WW2

>The only one that fits my schedule
I'd just fulfill a different credit and get a good course next semester.

I think in 1918 there was a race riot in Toronto because people were getting sick of the Greeks living there too

*And Canadian Studies isn't a real class

I made the mistake of going to a liberal arts college, needless to say I dropped out from the cancer growing in my brain

Also residential schools

>and what did they teach?

Nothing useful. I've never taken a course with them, but I know two women's studies majors through extended family, and 3 more through extended friends.

These are the most useless people I've ever met.

All of them are unemployed, and quite frankly, unemployable. They are incapable of basic team cohesion, or even independent operation. They have no usable skill-sets, and no training that could develop into usable skill-sets.

We hired one "gender studies major" as a simple receptionist. She lasted one and a half shifts before she exploded on a customer because he called her "dear". She wasn't grasping her duties at all anyways.

It's thanks to these individuals that if I ever see a resume with "Gender studies" or anything even remotely SJW related on it, it goes straight into the trash.

I'm still happy I didn't sign up for "Postcolonial Studies", having looked at the course description and learning that it was NOT about space colonies

There's like 2 white nationalists in their country they want to apologize for

Post-snatching what did you do to them?
Chinese are the kangz of the North American rail system, not oppressed...

Took a sociology 101 class my senior to fill out my liberal arts requirement. Had a fucking blast counter signaling my thot professor the entire semester. Had fun laughing in the faces of my show classmates.
Muhhhh redlining

The idea of communism (not softball communism, the hardcore stuff) was less offensive than the idea of voting republican even before Trump. The former would get you an induction into the communist club at my school and maybe a spot on their school funded newspaper staff while the latter would be a one way ticket to social pariah-hood. The day after Trump won, I saw some students randomly bursting into tears and honestly thought some of them would go home and off themselves that night. You anons had no idea how hard it was to contain my power level that day with how many levels of smug I was on.

>Women's studies
I wonder if a discrimination lawsuit would work against any college requiring women's studies be taken?

not in the same class because they don't have enough IQ for engineering. My uni is a sjw shithole though. Too many irrelevant humanities courses that every retard can join and become a leftfag activist.

I did a class called Science In Society at Uni. Other disciplines did it too as it was a general class.
Group assignment, present a case where Science and Social waters mix.
>Need a group of 4
>Join a group of three cute and nervous grills
>They're studying animal science
>Start leading "what's an issue facing animals these days girls?"
>Mumbles
>How about whaling, we tut tut the Japs alot and there's the IWC. Views?
>OMG THOSE POOR ANIMALS.GIF
>Ok, let's investigate.
>Do most of the work, refilling these cuties that mink whale pops are stable and IWC has no real legal authority.
>One grill can't accept it. Tell her to source info that says otherwise. She can't.
>Have to explain how science works and reiterate what the class is about.
>Present out findings to the class that whaling is awesome
>Field tearful questions at the end of the presentation like a boss
>Welcome to the real world bitches

"88% Well presented and researched"

well done, Straya.