Kurdish Referendum Discussion

Iraqi Kurds vote 92% for independence from Iraq. How is this not a happening? Why aren't you all talking about this?

Because nobody cares about them

But they're could be a war and Turkey and Iraq could kill a whole bunch of them and stuff.

We know it's happening, we're just waiting to see whether Iraq and Iran will actually invade or pussy out. It's not that much of a happening if they just quietly get the official independence that they have already had in practice for a while now.

Don't care

It's also a happening because the map will actually look different.

Reminder that there are no whites I. Kurdistan. This thread is now officially a united state of good hope thread.

Why is whiteness so important to you that you don't care about anyone who isn't?

Because it'll be about as effective as catalonia's independence referendum

What makes me angry about this is that Iraq HAS FUCKING ORDERED TO ARREST BARZANI AND THOSE WHO WANTED KURDISH INDEPENDENCE

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SOME ENTHUSIASM ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING

Im Kurdish ancestry and even I don't give a damn.

Is it true that, in Canada, you have to pay alimony to girls you've dated for over 3 years?

>america founded on the principle of self determination
>refuses to recognise that right of others

Yeah, i'm focused to see what the fuck is happening
This could spark world war 3 seriously

I'm keeping myself updated*

idk im not white so im a virgin

k

Kurds will get gassed,bombed,shot,burnt,hanged and stabbed by a multi front assault by Turkey,Russia,Syria and Iraq very soon. Their usefulness is ending.

>"Usefulness"

That'd be a happening I guess. The "coup" last year certainly was. Although, that was mostly because there were tanks and soldiers in the streets, making it a distinct possibility that they might sack Konstantinople and ravage Anzu. Otherwise nobody would have cared.

>im not white
I don't know how that feels, but I have a picture for it

I thought the annorexic anime boy lived really close to the Greek border and not directly in Istanbul formerly Constantinople formerly Chuck's. Am I mistaken?
Also, to stay on topic, I kinda want to see them become independent. It'll definetely lead to major happenings. Also, I always tend to favour the underdog.

>not "oh shit I'm feeling it.png"
0/10 finanon

No. Never married means you don't owe shit.

Weird, white cockroach doesn't make me feel disgusted.

Jews just getting their way while pretending to be the innocent victim all the time; just like throughout all of history.