What is Trump's tax policy?

What is Trump's tax policy?

"fuck the government"

That's pretty much what it is

Did you mean to type that into a search engine?

* eliminate estate tax on multimillion dollar inheritances

* raise the tax rate on the poor

* lower the tax rate on the rich

* get rid of the Alternate Minimum Tax which is the only thing that makes the rich actually pay taxes

* eliminate the home mortgage deduction

yeah. seriously.

>he doesn't want the standard deduction to be doubled

No

Don't listen to this Faggot. He's a fucking ignorant shill.

Here's Trump's tax plan:

Get rid of 99.99% of loopholes (which the rich exploit and the poor can't) by simplifying the tax code from the 70000 page monstrosity it is to one that allows the every man to fill out their taxes on their own on one sheet.

Minimum deductible is doubled for singles and married couples. Meaning that for singles the first $12k is tax free, and $24k for married.

Get rid of the death tax so family farms and businesses can stay in the family. Otherwise, when the owning family member dies, the families are saddled with upwards of hundreds of dollars in taxes that need to be paid to keep the business or farm.

Provided a $500 tax credit for taking care of elderly or disabled family members.

Increase the child tax credit.

Reduce the business tax to 20% and small business tax to 25% (from 35%).

That's the gist of it. Stop listening to the leftist shills. It's a good tax plan.

Whatever the Yids need policy

>It's a good tax plan.

desu I was originally for the wall and no to amnesty, but fuck this race towards infinity growth and giving more money to these faggots. they are just going to pocket it like they always do. They will not hire people if there is no demand for it, it seems retarded to think just because of this that now magically (((((corporations)))))) will start a hire frenzy like they claim will happen, no they will continue to pocket it.

show me anything in my list that isn't in the proposed tax plan

>recapping: ENORMOUS tax cuts for the rich, no way to pay for it

same as Tolkeins

To never pay em but also to suck up to the faction(s) who own that debt

He doesn't have one. Ask his babysitters.

>Trump's tax policy

Article I, Section 8 of the United States constitution explains who has the power to lay and collect taxes and it isn't Donald Trump.

You fuckwits are dumb as dirt.

Fucking faggot shill

pic related. what it should be.

this is incorrect.
shill elsewhere, you communist faggot.

this is 100% truth

i see the truth hurts right wing retards

Trump is literally Bush 2.0

it is racism

First thing, there currently is no deduction for home mortgage payments. You can deduct interest, real estate taxes, and mortgage insurance, but not principal, and that's only if you're able to itemize, which most middle class families aren't able to. And No, the Trump tax plan is not taking that away. At least know what you're talking about before shitposting.

Right wing retards are so fucking dumb, they don't know that the Trump administration released its long awaited tax plan today.

Seriously wtf is wrong with u absolute fucking retards?

> boo hoo he's gonna raise taxes on the poor
The vast majority of all tax revenues come from the rich. The poor are net takers. So tax cuts for the poor is obviously totally impossible.
>(((corps))) are going to pocket the money
You're a faggot. What amount of money is enough? No amount is ever enough. So people with lots of capital do something with it to make more money for themselves.
>
And faggots like you cry. You want the money to do some good in the world, give it to poor people. When do-gooders try to fix the world, and start foundations and give money to blacks and welfare queens, they make the world much much shittier.
I say leave the money to the rich people. They know what to do it. Give the trucks to truck drivers. Give scuba diving equipment to scuba divers. Give commies the rope.