Where were you when over 14 fujo related anime aired at once? Oh wait that's Summer 2016

Where were you when over 14 fujo related anime aired at once? Oh wait that's Summer 2016.

I was in Heaven, because I am a fujoshi.

BEING A FAG

HE LIKES BETA MALES

Here's my picks for next season.

Primsa Illya and Jojo I'm gonna wait for BDs.

I don't really mind, fujo bait anime is fun to watch at times

Wow... you watch a lot of anime, user. I watch maybe 3-5 per season... orz

Can't wait for LL! to outsell all of them and become the saviour of manly anime

>if it has male characters it's fujoshit
>if it has female characters it's moeshit
>if it has robots it's shit
>if it has jokes, they're not funny

I was too busy torrenting anime for free thus removing myself from the anime consumer base that can actually influence the market. By not participating in a monetary transaction that ends with the money in the hands of the producers, creators, and shareholders involved with the anime, I have prevented myself from having any influence on what the medium produces as a whole. However I will gladly bitch about how animators aren't catering to my needs because my taste must be pandered to and should be done without me needing to provide anything of value to those pandering to me.

I remember this thread, someone more knowledgeable showed that almost half of those aren't even fujo.

>what is anime

>Arslen Senki
>fujoshit

I am sure Yoshiki Tanaka would be upset with such an accusation.

A miserable pile of escapism.
But enough autism, have at you.

this tbqh senpai

KINO

You're pretty desperate to put a pokemon anime in fujo pandering category.

Too many boys in anime nowadays. It's disgusting.

Stop sexualizing the drawings!!

moeshit still outnumbers fujoshit, even in this season. There are still plenty of shows for me to watch, and this year there seems to be an extreme abundance of anime. Spring 2016 alone we had like 66 anime or something.

The it's time thread has anons talking about Yokai Watch so I assumed some of the Pokemon ripoffs were watched by shota lovers.

Next season is gonna be amazing. What are you excited for Sup Forums?

>Handa-kun
>Danganronpa 3
>Battery
>Relife
>Mob psycho 100
>Rewrite
It's gonna be great

Idol Summer soon.

Well, for PAD, kinda. There's potential there, albeit mostly untapped from what I've seen.

Other kids shows are definitely full fujobait though, like Inazuma Eleven.

Amanchu looks pretty comfy.
Might watch Aria if I like it.

im ready

I don't see how 91Days is supposed to be fujoshit. Almost all of the guys are ugly as fuck.

If it has more than two guys it's fujoshit user.

But people call tanaka-kun fujoshit and it only has two guys.

Wait I meant more than one guy.